What's new

Cow only animal that inhales, exhales oxygen: Rajasthan minister

Yes, cows do exhale oxygen and in fact, all of us do too. I'm sure the textbooks don't tell you, or perhaps it's a layman term that we inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide.

See, the thing is when we inhale, we are actually inhaling air that comprises of 75% Nitrogen, 20% Oxygen, 2% Water vapour, 0.040% Carbon dioxide and the rest for the rest of the gases. When we inhale that air, our lungs only absorb most of the oxygen but not all. This is a common misconception that people make when they think that all of the oxygen is absorbed into the bloodstream. The remaining oxygen comes out as exhaled air but in very small amounts.

This is the same case for the cow, except that the cow's lungs are not able to absorb oxygen as efficiently as our lungs do. This means that the amount of oxygen exhaled will be much more significant. This is only when people notice that a cow exhales oxygen when in fact all of us do.

Cows are major contributor to green house effect because they fart a lot of methane
Reducing the number of cows and other ruminating animals is important w.r.t global warming.
This is not a joke this is serious issue.
If we stop raising so many cows/ bulls for meat then we can feed everyone.
Most of the farmlands are used to grow feed for such animals.

Haha. It's ok to be Hindu but not to this limit that you even lose your common sense.

I think he is smoking something a tad bit stronger than maryjane.:lol:
Slowly but surely as the Indian masses gets more educated, such ministers will not get elected.

I personally believe that democracy is a system where you cannot bar anyone just on the basis of less education. It is a system where educated and uneducated all can run in the election.

If you out a bar on the basis of education for competing in the election then well you are curbing the democratic right of the citizens.

BUT yeh voters can reject such candidates

I personally believe that democracy is a system where you cannot bar anyone just on the basis of less education. It is a system where educated and uneducated all can run in the election.

If you out a bar on the basis of education for competing in the election then well you are curbing the democratic right of the citizens.

BUT yeh voters can reject such candidates
No sir, I did not imply that such candidates cannot contest election but the educated masses will not elect him even if he contests.

Annnnddd He is Education Minister..
694.png

What's up with this idiotic Minister

He is a politician so we need to understand that what is the context and need for such a statement by him.

Look at the situation he was on visit to a "GAOSHALA" hence he had to give reason for raising and taking care of cows to the people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom