What's new

Cow only animal that inhales, exhales oxygen: Rajasthan minister

I've never heard a weed smoker say anything this stupid though.

They even have a Health Minister advise hospitals to use cow urine as "disinfectant"! It is hard to find a piece of work with this caliber of intelligence, and it is even harder to make them politicians. This country is indeed a amazing place for all unheard of.

Nahi yaar we know many of our politicians are not well educated and / or will mislead people for low class politics.

But I would be really concerned if our TOP scientists start thinking retarded stuff like Djinn Energy or water car etc. There is nil excuse for that other than brain damage caused by religion.

So tell me you don't believe in any superstitions? I know I don't. You know you do :)
Jal gaee... :rofl::rofl: those weren't scientists :enjoy::enjoy: only idiot would call a mechanic a scientist..

Vedic Education............no wonder why Indians behave the way they do. if this is what comes out of education minister, we can very well guess how educated their masses are

Cow only animal that inhales, exhales oxygen: Rajasthan minister
The minister underscored the ‘scientific significance’ of the cow.
Written by Mahim Pratap Singh | Jaipur | Published:January 16, 2017 3:49 am

Rajasthan Education Minister Vasudev Devnani has said cow is the only animal that inhales as well as exhales Oxygen. He made the claim while speaking at the Hingonia Goshala during an event organised by Akshay Patra foundation Saturday.

The minister underscored the ‘scientific significance’ of the cow. Express photo by Ravi Kanojia.
Rajasthan Education Minister Vasudev Devnani has said cow is the only animal that inhales as well as exhales Oxygen. He made the claim while speaking at the Hingonia Goshala during an event organised by Akshay Patra foundation Saturday.

The minister underscored the ‘scientific significance’ of the cow. “Gai ekmatra prani hai jo oxygen grahan karta hai, aur oxygen his chodta hai (The cow is the only animal that takes in oxygen and also releases oxygen),” he said, adding that “there is a need to understand the scientific significance of the cow and ensure that the message reaches all people…”

The minister’s assertion about cows goes against the claims made by the UN Food and Agricultural Organisation, which in a 2006 report held livestock, including cows, responsible for large amounts of GHG emissions, from their digestive systems as well as manure decay.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...es-exhales-oxygen-rajasthan-minister-4476243/

Jal gaee... :rofl::rofl: those weren't scientists :enjoy::enjoy: only idiot would call a mechanic a scientist..

A Q Khan endorsed the water car publically

Sultan basheeruddin who was head of your nuclear program has written about harnessing energy of djinns

Dude jalee because one of the thousands of politicians said something stupid? Happens EVERYDAY. But fact is your top scientists seem whackier than our probably illiterate politician. What should worry one more? Given that you are a religious person, I guess you believe Djinn Energy but seem very concerned at the misrepresentation of the fact about exhaled oxygen by some state minister in India :)

I think India should export its school textbooks but with a change of title, "1001 Jokes from the land of Holy Shit". :D

With ministers like this holding government positions, it's no wonder India remains a backward country.

This is actually not entirely incorrect.

Cows, as humans, do not have a totally-efficient gas-exchange mechanism in their lungs, and hence will not extract all of the oxygen from the air into their bloodstream with every breath (the implication being that their exhaled breaths will contain a significant portion of unused oxygen).
Seriously? Jesus fucking Christ!

This is actually not entirely incorrect.

Cows, as humans, do not have a totally-efficient gas-exchange mechanism in their lungs, and hence will not extract all of the oxygen from the air into their bloodstream with every breath (the implication being that their exhaled breaths will contain a significant portion of unused oxygen).

The issue is this guy talks like Cows create Oxygen
They already claimed that Indian scientist recovered gold from Cow Urine. Uncle google it.:lol:
Well we Humans have gold inside us as well, so small traces of Gold in Cow Urine is not surprising.
Gold is also used by Humans in food. (You can eat small pieces of Metal Gold its not poisonous)
There is Gold in E-waste as well so heavy metals like those can find their way into Animals

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom