What's new

Cow only animal that inhales, exhales oxygen: Rajasthan minister

Religious beliefs are pretty retarded.

ONLY the religious belief a of THIS minister? Of course not. But he is just a politician. We even have top nuclear physicists thinking it is possible to harness energy from - no not fission but Djinns :)

Religious stupidity truly damages brains. To the extent that people forget their own hilarious superstitions to make fun of others ;)

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...564046&sig=AF9Nedk0kUwkCDdWO-VaGEvoNIKQXRwgaA

Last edited:
Religious beliefs are pretty retarded.

ONLY the religious belief a of THIS minister? Of course not. But he is just a politician. We even have top nuclear physicists thinking it is poaaible to harness energy from - no not fission but Djinns :)

Religious stupidity truly damages brains. To the extent that people forget their own hilarious superstitions to make fun of others ;)
D0A66K94.jpg

Nahi yaar we know many of our politicians are not well educated and / or will mislead people for low class politics.

But I would be really concerned if our TOP scientists start thinking retarded stuff like Djinn Energy or water car etc. There is nil excuse for that other than brain damage caused by religion.

So tell me you don't believe in any superstitions? I know I don't. You know you do :)

Back
Top Bottom