What's new

Cousin marriages (we need to talk about this)

What do you think?

• Don't do it full stop

• It's fine so long as it doesn't become a generational habit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at @EpiiC other posts in other threads, yet another gangu bastard pretending to be Pakistani.

Gangu teli you may limit your profile but one just need to type your user on search to see your posts since you registered....

Just looked at @EpiiC other posts in other threads, yet another gangu bastard pretending to be Pakistani.

Gangu teli you may limit your profile but one just need to type your user on search to see your posts since you registered....

lol I thought it was pretty obvious that the guy is Indian.

There are inbreds in India as well. Your a prime cut sample of that. Please stop with the false flag. And inbreeding is NOT related to Islam. It appears to afflict certain social groups. Not all of Pakistan is effected. The practice is common in India as well. On the IQ score India is lower then Pakistan. So chill !

And if we are all inbreds, just tell me what does it make the Indian's? For a thousand years you have been conquered and bumfvcked by Muslim ingrates? So I guess that most make India's one station even lower then ingrates !

German community in Brazil are afflicted by inbreeding > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...zi-Angel-Death-Josef-Mengele-caused-boom.html
"For a thousand years you have been conquered and bumfvcked by Muslim ingrates?" Again, you have no idea what you are talking about very sad....

Plese do ...I am focusing on defence threads now , not here for marrige council

Then why come here in the first place? If you have already decided you want your family to be ridden with kids full of defects then be our guests, but don't stop us from enlightening others.

There are inbreds in India as well. Your a prime cut sample of that. Please stop with the false flag. And inbreeding is NOT related to Islam. It appears to afflict certain social groups. Not all of Pakistan is effected. The practice is common in India as well. On the IQ score India is lower then Pakistan. So chill !

And if we are all inbreds, just tell me what does it make the Indian's? For a thousand years you have been conquered and bumfvcked by Muslim ingrates? So I guess that most make India's one station even lower then ingrates !

German community in Brazil are afflicted by inbreeding > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...zi-Angel-Death-Josef-Mengele-caused-boom.html

Not sure why he's trolling. Despite their claims of not marrying cousins still so many of them have some of most weird and rare genetic defects on earth.

"For a thousand years you have been conquered and bumfvcked by Muslim ingrates?" Again, you have no idea what you are talking about very sad....

He's right.

Well Jews are pretty incestuous despite them being one of the smartest and most successful people around with like 120+ Noble Prizes collectively. I am against marrying relatives full stop but depending on your culture I guess it would be okay to marry like a 2nd or 3rd cousin once every few generations. There are studies about how a little inbreeding has actually helped humans but I'm too lazy to find them lol.

Really lost the plot haven't you, do you have any evidence I am not Pakistani ? It's like me saying your a false flag because I disagree with you..

And this is not a thread for Indian's to start shaking their heads in tick tock, tick tock climax. Inbreeding effects certain groups within Pakistan and in particular in UK. As I posted in the previous thread the German migrant community in Brazil is also afflicted.

Much as I am concerned about the groups amongst Pakistani's commiting what is 'genetic Hari Kari' but from genetic point of view India excells in having some choice examples of dead end evolutions. Examples being the Adivasi, Untouchables etc, hell you guy's even call them untouchables - that alone says something. And the finishing touch to this toxic genetic horror is the size - over 300 million.

I wanna scream. Oh I just remembered we have the Radcliffe Line . Safe ....

@save_ghenda Indeed your right. @EpiiC Is certified "Make in Ganga" Dravidian. I know this from another thread when I told him not to PM me anymore.

Not sure why he's trolling. Despite their claims of not marrying cousins still so many of them have some of most weird and rare genetic defects on earth.

I mean I'm sure cousin marriage is not good for genetics of kids but also extremely sure that bad water, air quality, pesticides on crops are worse.

lol I thought it was pretty obvious that the guy is Indian.
Foolish are those who think I am Indian.

I ain't trolling, if you disagree then say it, but you don't have to accuse me of being Indian:mad:

He's right.

Not a facto_O

And this is not a thread for Indian's to start shaking their heads in tick tock, tick tock climax. Inbreeding effects certain groups within Pakistan and in particular in UK. As I posted in the previous thread the German migrant community in Brazil is also afflicted.

Much as I am concerned about the groups amongst Pakistani's commiting what is 'genetic Hari Kari' but from genetic point of view India excells in having some choice examples of dead end evolutions. Examples being the Adivasi, Untouchables etc, hell you guy's even call them untouchables - that alone says something. And the finishing touch to this toxic genetic horror is the size - over 300 million.

@save_ghenda Indeed your right. @EpiiC Is certified "Make in Ganga" Dravidian. I know this from another thread when I told him not to PM me anymore.
You accused me of being Indian in the other thread which I also told you there you were wrong and Il tell you again your wrong....

Well Jews are pretty incestuous despite them being one of the smartest and most successful people around with like 120+ Noble Prizes collectively. I am against marrying relatives full stop but depending on your culture I guess it would be okay to marry like a 2nd or 3rd cousin once every few generations. There are studies about how a little inbreeding has actually helped humans but I'm too lazy to find them lol.

Many Jews are feeling the brunt of this as well, especially the orthodox ones. Same goes for Mormons and people from Iceland.

But yes you are right, once every few generations is fine and has some benefits such as increased fertility rates.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, in the UK it will be weeded out as a practice since society there frowns upon it. In Pakistan, people are less educated and society is far less open about these things.

People in Pakistan are more forward thinking than those who came to UK in 70's and I would say majority migrants here are stuck with the 70's mentality!! Marrying within family is a lot more common here and preferred actually, even to extent of odd looking and sounding humans being reproduced after 3 generations of continuous inbreeding. Hence I said earlier, genepool refresh is required regularly.

Your a Sikh. Sikhs are 'honorary Pakistani's. We may have had our battles and differances but can't deny you guy's are from the only part of South Asia worth anything - the North West/Indus Basin.
You accused me of being an Indian, I am disappointed with you..
http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

http://www.mensxp.com/special-featu...e-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom