What's new

Corrupt Noora Nawaz forced to reduce petroleum prices on pressure from PTI

Government didn't have a choice. IMF has submitted a list of 20 entities that they want privatized if Pakistan wants additional funding.
And if Pakistan was able to get funds through oil prices, they wouldn't have to beg for additional funds to begin with.

If they were indeed massive funds really needed, perhaps IMF would've been ok with oil profits.

What IMF really wants is the gov't to have funds. It can do so by selling shares or by selling expensive oil/electricity.

And if Pakistan was able to get funds through oil prices, they wouldn't have to beg for additional funds to begin with.

If they were indeed massive funds really needed, perhaps IMF would've been ok with oil profits.

What IMF really wants is the gov't to have funds. It can do so by selling shares or by selling expensive oil/electricity.
Exactly.

Sometimes i feel like more politics are played on this board than real life ;)

Exactly.

Sometimes i feel like more politics are played on this board than real life ;)
Nawaz really wants to do better for the country.

If he solves energy crisis, it's an auto election victory next term, despite all corruptions and whatnot.

Nawaz really wants to do better for the country.

If he solves energy crisis, it's an auto election victory next term, despite all corruptions and whatnot.

LOL. Like he won current term on his worst governance ever in Punjab between 2008-2012. Nooni troll!

oh by the way the most recent joke from the Jokester Khan, saw his speech to clueless youth at Pakistani woodstock in D chowk.

"Mere Pakistanio State bank kehta hay ker sal 125 billion dollars mulk se ja raha hay", who provides these jokes to him PTI must reveal his name because that guy has this tatto around his fingers".
Does he know how much 125 billion is?
does he know Pakistan's exports are around 28 billion, and remittances are 16 billion thats the totals USDs coming into this country 44 billion USD, add 5 billions (stretch) for foreign grants, add another 5 billion (stretch) of foreign investments, add 10 billion for illegal hundi money coming in (another stretch)...totals USD coming in with all the stretches is 64 billion....HTF 125 billion leaves the country....do we print USD?? I have no doubts this clown thinks we can print USD.

I am waiting for comments by POtians on this, do you all agree with your leader on these false information. maybe this dis-information dont bother you but scares the $hit outs of me if this guy becomes the PM

Last edited:
Zalil khan and his poti fan base are probably the dumbest people on earth. Everything that this poti khan says is rather pathetic and cringe worthy. Everything that comes out of his mouth shows how miserable this cocaine addict zani khan is. loling hard at these potis taking the credit for oil price reduction.

Zalil khan and his poti fan base are probably the dumbest people on earth. Everything that this poti khan says is rather pathetic and cringe worthy. Everything that comes out of his mouth shows how miserable this cocaine addict zani khan is. loling hard at these potis taking the credit for oil price reduction.

dont fall to their level
with all his lack of smartness he is still sincere, he just doesnt know who to listen to and who to hang around with.

While we all want the white elephants like PIA or PSM to be privatized but who on this damn planet would but that junk. The steel mill's entire plant and machinery is worthless scrap. It's production has ground to a halt.

Musharraf regime's finance minister Salman Shah once said that Pakistan Railways should be sold even if some investor offers Rs. 100 for it !!!!!!!!!!

Big corporate giants are way more diligent and astute as compared to PDF arm-chair economists. If someone buys the Steel Mills, he would actually be buying only real estate because that is only what is left. He won't be buying a business but only land. The "BUSINESS" is long gone.

though the reduction should be of 27 Rs, but still pressure from PTI has forced the corrupt Noora Nawaz to reduce petroleum prices upto 8-9 Rs.

congrts those who advocated to pressurize this corrupt and illegal regime.

keep up the pressure and wherever you find them juttay maro.. #GoNawazGo
:lol:.....issay kehtay hain "ghairon ki shadi main Abdullah diwana"

I am still waiting for PTians to break down Imran's mythical math of 125 billion USD, please PTIian come to his rescue. no takers?

If I dont hear any explanation form you guys I will assume you all believe this guy is a joke and lier and you cannot make any explanations on his belaf anymore.

lmao at PTI loosers, no answer to his lies

lolz whole world is under imran pressure as whole world reduce prizes . stupid claim

The cut should be lower than this!
Everywhere in the world the prices are going down, but only in Pakistan the prime minister announces to "show" the people how "great" he is....

Reducing oil price by 9 rupees will have a huge and negative impact on Pakistan economy

Wrong decision by Nawaz..

Back
Top Bottom