What's new

Coordinated militants attacks foiled in Afghan capital Kabul

Actually now a little fact for you. One of the king pins (obviously not of niswar), a family member, owns one of the BIGGEST hotels in Florida!

Chew on that fact for while now! :blink:

Sahib...aap ka khadim aaap keh Hotel ka CFO kaab baan saktaaa hai ? :partay:

Everyone is welcome to it. I'm a open opportunity kind of guy. It's licensed under GNU GPL 3.0, add away as you please. Just don't remove the credits @ Hyperion ;)

Aye , Aye Mr Spock :P

P.S I will add " modified with prior permission of the author Hyperion " :lol: Do not you worry !

Live long and prosper :rofl:

Make a thread.....in member's club......:D

Well yeah , got me thinking :lol: It gets so interesting :P

Aye , Aye Mr Spock :P

P.S I will add " modified with prior permission of the author Hyperion " :lol: Do not you worry !

Live long and prosper :rofl:

Well yeah , got me thinking :lol: It gets so interesting :P

Boys, the introduction of the script has been modified as follows:

On one beautiful Afghan afternoon, blooming poppy flowers in the background, enveloping everything in the vicinity with their vivacious glow, there was a big billow of smoke........

So you do accept the fact that such captures are result of just a moral boosting. Good to know that all Indians are not delusional. :)

Its between Pakistani terrorists and Afghan security forces.. I do not have any solid views either way... ;)

By the way it is a lie that FC kill militants after some terrorist attacks. Sad to see you again resorting to lies.

Ok.. May be Pakistani army doesn't lie about that ... (joking ;) )

Ok.. May be Pakistani army doesn't lie about that ... (joking ;) )

Karan, this is a troll fest. Nothing serious please. Don't derail the modified fairy-tale that's going on for 4 pages. If you have any contributions to the script, you're most welcome to add to it! :cheers:

Any hotel management qualifications? Send me a CV, obviously you have great conversational abilities!

Hey...thanks ! But I was only joking..I don't know the first thing about Hotel Management. Currently I'm doing ACCA with one leg into the CA program and ICAEW...so its hard-core chartered accountancy all the way ! Having said that I'd take finance over accounting any day and I'm currently studying for the CFA charter and hoping to make a career out of Investment Finance, hedge funds, mutual funds, bonds, futures...the sort ! However Pakistan's capital markets are painfully immature so I dunno whether there is a future out there for me in Pakistan or not ! Khair...dekhtei hain !

Its between Pakistani terrorists and Afghan security forces.. I do not have any solid views either way... ;)

So you accept that like many times before you were pointless this time too. :)

Hey...thanks ! But I was only joking..I don't know the first thing about Hotel Management. Currently I'm doing ACCA with one leg into the CA program and ICAEW...so its hard-core chartered accountancy all the way ! Having said that I'd take finance over accounting any day and I'm currently studying for the CFA charter and hoping to make a career out of Investment Finance, hedge funds, mutual funds, bonds, futures...the sort ! However Pakistan's capital markets are painfully immature so I dunno whether there is a future out there for me in Pakistan or not ! Khair...dekhtei hain !
Yaani tu logon ka paisa duboyega.......:rofl:

I would have recommended a easier way. CFA -> Investment Bank -> INSEAD -> CA -> Partner. You're doing everything *** up. :)

Investment banks don't hire CA's in opening positions, such as junior analysts. Secret to success in life is very simple actually, just put your foot in the profession of your choice, and then navigate it quickly by gaining extra qualifications.

What is evident from your plans is that you want to be a consultant with McKinsey or Goldman Sachs, for that you need to get out and do something about it. Right now!

Can I get a waiter's job....I am not that well educated.....:D
Yeah right! I still can't decode you mate. As far as I can think, you're a career professional working with MoD. :pop:

I wish I could work for them......:D
LOL - Nah man. Why would you want to do that? Intelligent people NEVER need to work, they need to *exploit* resources and utilize other sheep for menial works. Just keep in mind that the sheep need to be ONLY *relatively* happy, else they wonder of, or get different ideas! :coffee: :drag:

Back
Top Bottom