What's new

Coordinated militants attacks foiled in Afghan capital Kabul

Dude, have some self respect. When did you start competing in tandem with Afghans. You're better than this!

Are you on some cheap low quality weed??? I posted a Relevant Article from A Pakistani Source in a Thread where the similar news is been discussed whats wrong in that??? How can self respect came init??? If you want to have a discussion, want to keep your points keep in a Good Manner...I had posted the entire article from DAWN, Instead of quoting to two lines, should have quoted the entire article and raised your points....

Reality of attack:
it was false flag.there were three people involved in that particular incident.
1:Qari Ehsaan ullah baryal
2:Molvi Nusrat panjsheri
3:truck owner haji malik toor
Ehsaan ullah buryal was on pay roll of NDS for time,and a close friend of Ruhullah shahibzada member of NDS advisory board,
Nusrat panjsheri is relative of General Bismillah and Haji Toor is contractor of ISAF.
this was the reality of whole NDS operation.

:rofl::rofl:

so common now these days for indians and afghanis to get busted with false propaganda

so NDS plants its own operation and later busts its to call it a success

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3299557 said:
:rofl::rofl:

so common now these days for indians and afghanis to get busted with false propaganda

so NDS plants its own operation and later busts its to call it a success

Did you read my amazing short story? Read it. I think it sums-up the present Northern Alliances mindset!

Seems to be a pattern in the region.. Just like after a series of Blasts in Peshawar and other KP areas, there is normally a news of Pakistani FC repelling an attack by militants from Afghanistan and killing 10-20 of them.. That's fake too ???

Actually , we do know that operation in Tribal Areas or KP is going on so its still possible and not even you can deny the capabilities of PA , whilst in Afghan case , the capabilities and morale of ANA is well known and it lies beyond their capacity to do such a thing atleast for now :azn:

Where KGB failed for three decades, and CIA had to go back to the Pentagon and cry 'foul play', NDS succeeds :victory:

Hmmmm.. Do you seriously believe in this story being authentic? Next time NDS needs to weave fairytales in a bit more believable fashion. Press department @ NDS is sounding more and more like mini tales of Hans Christian Andersen.

A more believable scenario could have been: (I have to be truthful here, my story telling abilities are not great, maybe NDS can do a better job!)

There was a big billow of smoke in the middle of nowhere, all of a sudden, a person wearing a hoodie with large printed characters "I S I" on it appeared (all in Pakistan green). The said person had a huge beard and a mean demeanor. Then, all of sudden he reached under his "shalwar" to take out an AK47. As soon as he was about to load it with some "green" shi*, our NDS agents overpowered him and confiscated a Pakistani machine readable passport from his person, along with 500kg of RDX. He also had a target list super-imposed on Google maps, with BIG X on all the important installations of Kabul. After interrogation we found out that this lone ranger was about to embark on a Jiahdi mission to kill all the infidels and disturb the peace of the so serene Kabul.

Sincerely,
Intelligence Directorate (NDS)
(Top Secret - Eyes Only)
XXXX

Date it for press-release.

Thats taking 'well-endowed' to a whole new level and loading an AK-47 with Green...Khan, Naswar pe chaltei hain kiyaa Dara ki bandoookeeein ? :D

Thats taking 'well-endowed' to a whole new level and loading an AK-47 with Green...Khan, Naswar pe chaltei hain kiyaa Dara ki bandoookeeein ? :D

I'm new to forums, what we are doing, is it considered trolling? :drag:

@Armstrong: Yara, how many times I need to remind you that, never, ever, mention the size of the shlong and NISWAR in a negative light. Specially, the NISWAR! :D

Consider this as a last warning, before I jump you with my shalwar down :taz:

I'm new to forums, what we are doing, is it considered trolling? :drag:

Spoken like a true drag queen ! *in case you didn't know what that emoticon was* :P

Khair jokes aside...after so much love from across the border do you still want me to think that the Pukhtoons from that side have the best wishes for Pakistan at heart ? And Malang isn't a Kabuli Pukhtoon or a Tajik/Uzbek !

Especially when Pukhtoons I've talked too; people from Bajaur, Mohmand, KP and Sibi...have a very negative opinion about the Afghan Pukhtoons in their area !

Spoken like a true drag queen ! *in case you didn't know what that emoticon was* :P

Khair jokes aside...after so much love from across the border do you still want me to think that the Pukhtoons from that side have the best wishes for Pakistan at heart ? And Malang isn't a Kabuli Pukhtoon or a Tajik/Uzbek !

Especially when Pukhtoons I've talked too; people from Bajaur, Mohmand, KP and Sibi...have a very negative opinion about the Afghan Pukhtoons in their area !

There is no such thing as 'Afghan Pukhtoons'. All Pukhtoons living in Afghanistan are citizens of Pakistan, they just forgot to make their NIC's! :what:

Additionally, parts of Afghanistan they live in (60%) is de-facto Pakistan. (the world just can't swallow it yet, they will, with budget over-runs running into three trillion dollars!) :cheers:

There is no such thing as 'Afghan Pukhtoons'. All Pukhtoons living in Afghanistan are citizens of Pakistan, they just forgot to make their NIC's! :what:

Additionally, parts of Afghanistan they live in (60%) is de-facto Pakistan! :cheers:

Bwhhhhaaaahhaaa ! Khan you crack me up...! :rofl:

I wonder baring you why do all the Pakistani Pukhtoons I've ever met or the 3-4 I've spoken with on this very forum hold such different sentiments !

Khan Sahib, show me some evidence...something - Pictorial or otherwise, that substantiates the notion that the Pukhtoons living on the other side of the Durand Line are well-wishers of Pakistan because anecdotal evidence collected by me points to something quite different !

And no don't get me wrong..I'd much rather if Pakistan and Afghanistan were like (say!) Norway and Denmark - People moving back and forth without a care in the world, a thousand different jointly executed projects on a government-to-government level and the only rivalry (if any !) existing only on the football field ! But the ground realities appear to point towards something quite different !

Aur 'Thanks' kar diyaa karein mujhee koi wahiii nahin aatei ke message ka 'reply' kar diyaa hai aapnei ! :D

Pakistani identity card with Pakistani currency and a telephone with Pakistani number which proves their links with insurgents on the other side of the border.

I suspect foul play ! Why is the passport missing ? :rofl: ... Was the person obsessed with the slogan of " Pakistan First " ? :rofl:
They could have added Pakistani clothes , shoes , mobile phone and food too ! Just when the propaganda was getting interesting :lol:

Bwhhhhaaaahhaaa ! Khan you crack me up...! :rofl:

I wonder baring you why do all the Pakistani Pukhtoons I've ever met or the 3-4 I've spoken with on this very forum hold such different sentiments !

Khan Sahib, show me some evidence...something - Pictorial or otherwise, that substantiates the notion that the Pukhtoons living on the other side of the Durand Line are well-wishers of Pakistan because anecdotal evidence collected by me points to something quite different !

And no don't get me wrong..I'd much rather if Pakistan and Afghanistan were like (say!) Norway and Denmark - People moving back and forth without a care in the world, a thousand different jointly executed projects on a government-to-government level and the only rivalry (if any !) existing only on the football field ! But the ground realities appear to point towards something quite different !

Aur 'Thanks' kar diyaa karein mujhee koi wahiii nahin aatei ke message ka 'reply' kar diyaa hai aapnei ! :D

You worry too much mate. How can any Pukhtoon on the other side of the Durrand line hate us? Bejesus, we are their family and they are ours. What else proof do you need. In our code of conduct, blood trumps EVERYTHING ELSE. 90% of Pakhtoons in Afghanistan have blood relations inside Pakistan. Do you think, any power on the face of the planet can change our loyalties?

Back
Top Bottom