What's new

Coordinated militants attacks foiled in Afghan capital Kabul

You worry too much mate. How can any Pukhtoon on the other side of the Durrand line hate us? Bejesus, we are their family and they are ours. What else proof do you need. In our code of conduct, blood trumps EVERYTHING ELSE. 90% of Pakhtoons in Afghanistan have blood relations inside Pakistan. Do you think, any power on the face of the planet can change our loyalties?

Ahh...alright Khan Sahib ! I think I'll let you guys take care of Afghanistan and whatever problems could stem for Pakistan from there...I trust you to have a better grasp of the situation then I ever could !

Alright..Khan Sahib...take care and remember Pakistan Zindabad and Fenerbahce Paindabad ! : D :pakistan:

Where KGB failed for three decades, and CIA had to go back to the Pentagon and cry 'foul play', NDS succeeds :victory:

Hmmmm.. Do you seriously believe in this story being authentic? Next time NDS needs to weave fairytales in a bit more believable fashion. Press department @ NDS is sounding more and more like mini tales of Hans Christian Andersen.

A more believable scenario could have been: (I have to be truthful here, my story telling abilities are not great, maybe NDS can do a better job!)

There was a big billow of smoke in the middle of nowhere, all of a sudden, a person wearing a hoodie with large printed characters "I S I" on it appeared (all in Pakistan green). The said person had a huge beard and a mean demeanor. Then, all of sudden he reached under his "shalwar" to take out an AK47. As soon as he was about to load it with some "green" shi*, our NDS agents overpowered him and confiscated a Pakistani machine readable passport from his person, along with 500kg of RDX. He also had a target list super-imposed on Google maps, with BIG X on all the important installations of Kabul. After interrogation we found out that this lone ranger was about to embark on a Jiahdi mission to kill all the infidels and disturb the peace of the so serene Kabul.

Sincerely,
Intelligence Directorate (NDS)
(Top Secret - Eyes Only)
XXXX

Date it for press-release.

And suddenly after Interrogation , he shot 7 .22 calliber rounds in bullet time action killing all the investigators and then shouted " The name's Bond , James Bond " :rofl:

The name of the movie " IF NDS could foil attacks " :rofl:

And suddenly after Interrogation , he shot 7 .22 calliber rounds in bullet time action killing all the investigators and then shouted " The name's Bond , James Bond " :rofl:

The name of the movie " IF NDS could foil attacks " :rofl:

Good sequel! I should leave business and start writing fictional scripts for hollywoods best. Why not? I speak 7 languages, know all the local cultures and loyalties in intricate details! :usflag:

Good sequel! I should leave business and start writing fictional scripts for hollywoods best. Why not? I speak 7 languages, know all the local cultures and loyalties in intricate details! :usflag:
Hollywood movies....where....did I miss something.....:D

Hollywood movies....where....did I miss something.....:D
Nahin yara, all this sub-standard anti Pakistan propaganda seems right out of 'B' grade spy novels. I'm certain that I can do a relatively believable job! :cheers:

WHAAAAAAAT..... :sniper: Armstrong

Me Galatasaray fan! :mamba:

Ahhh..me forever alone ! Koi nahin..!

Achaa yaara Khan tell me something ? Why did the people of KP and FATA decide to join Pakistan instead of demanding a merger with Afghanistan or carving out another country altogether (Pukhtoonistan...Pukhtoonkhwa etc.!) ?

I think you should then :lol: ... You made a nice story , members should keep it editing and adding details , lets make it open source :P

Why did the people of KP and FATA decide to join Pakistan instead of demanding a merger with Afghanistan or carving out another country altogether (Pukhtoonistan...Pukhtoonkhwa etc.!) ?

Quaid-e-Azam, personally promised us free electricity, and unobstructed use of the land for growing our beloved........ :pop:

I think you should then :lol: ... You made a nice story , members should keep it editing and adding details , lets make it open source :P
Make a thread.....in member's club......:D

We always come up and read so many conspiracy theories....mix it with action movies....:D

P.S. Did anyone watch The Bourne Legacy....

Everyone is welcome to it. I'm a open opportunity kind of guy. It's licensed under GNU GPL 3.0, add away as you please. Just don't remove the credits @ Hyperion ;)

Make a thread.....in member's club......:D

We always come up and read so many conspiracy theories....mix it with action movies....:D

P.S. Did anyone watch The Bourne Legacy....

Yara, the new one hasn't released here yet! Though I'm planning to visit the States for first show of upcoming Star-Trek. Last time in 2009, I visited the US just for the premiere of Start Trek :pop:

Quaid-e-Azam, personally promised us free electricity, and unobstructed use of the land for growing our beloved........ :pop:

The foOk..!

Abbb samajhe ayeee ki itni load shedding kiyun ho rahii hai; you guys are using up all the electricity to power up whole industrial complexes dedicated to the beloved ! I can bet your a Niswar KingPin from FATA yourself who looks like Marlon Brando from the God Father but instead of a cigar your munching on a packet of the world's finest beloved !

Yara, the new one hasn't released here yet! Though I'm planning to visit the States for first show of upcoming Star-Trek. Last time in 2009, I visited the US just for the premiere of Start Trek :pop:
:blink:................:woot:

I can bet your a Niswar KingPin from FATA

Actually now a little fact for you. One of the king pins (obviously not of niswar), a family member, owns one of the BIGGEST hotels in Florida!

Chew on that fact for while now! :blink:

:blink:................:woot:
Yeah, me and my dad are HUGE movie buffs. He is certifiably crazy! In 1991, he travelled to India to take copy of some obscure movie (I don't know) circa 1944, and then took it to California to make a LD (laser disc) out of it. Just to enjoy the crap with his friends! <<<< I can never beat that :drag:

Back
Top Bottom