What's new

Continuous Indian killing of Bangladeshis - Boycott Indian products

Just talking about boycotting indian products, see how many indians jumping. Imagine how indians will react when boycott catches up.

Just talking about boycotting indian products made indians jumping, imagine how indians will react when boycott catch up.

Boycotting Indian product would shoot up our food prices.

Just talking about boycotting indian products made indians jumping, imagine how indians will react when boycott catch up.

Instead of talking big on PDF, why don't you try and let us all see the real effect.

Well, I understand he never applied for citizenship and he bent the law. But as he is eligible to do so, passing a verdict of 4 years jail term seems to me very harsh considering that fact that he got 7 Indian children to feed. Also court should had taken socio, economic reality of Indian society where even affording a passport by a middle class familly a luxury. I suppose he and his familly belonged to the lowest strata of Indian society.

I am not asking to act humanely (which is laughable in indian context), but the whole episodes seems a political stunt to me.

I already told you there is a widespread public anger in India when it comes to illegal immigration from Bangladesh. Don't think it as a meagre issue.

Also he was not eligible, because he was staying without any Visa and never asked for registration and married without informing the authority. In India only Nepalese and Bhutanese are allowed to stay without Passport and Visa, other are criminals.

I don't know which one could be deemed sillier;The notion that boycotting Indian goods and services will deal a terrible blow to our companies or the idea that India will be on the losing side if our conglomerates were to withdraw their industrial bases from Bangladesh.Just something to ponder about before any more thoughtless outbursts emerge from the BD side.

If a country is being violated then im sorry please expect the full wrath of the law. If people break the law then expect whats coming your way. It doesnt make sense to boycott Indian goods - you would be suffering commercially yourselves. I am not posting to annoy - im just pointing out the common sense approach. Tighten border controls and stop illegals entering foreign land.
After reading some of your posts in other threads, I felt that your perception about worldly matters was way above than what you wrote here. But I guess you proved that a person couldn't be right in everything. Now coming to the core, do you even realize that BD, INDO, PAK borders are imaginary and GOD hasn't demarcated it? Thousands and thousands of families of close by border areas are even connected by blood relationships for centuries that wouldn't fade away just because fences are getting erected by GOVTS of different interests. Those people could be tied up by laws of different lands but natural law would lead them to renegade. And finally, after yrs of study, observation and investigation I'VE come up to declare that the most of the so-called Bangladeshis in Bharat are indeed not the indigenous BD's people. They are Biharis that have simply returned from BD out of hopelessness. So, please don't poke your nose, where you don't belong.

Boycotting Indian product would shoot up our food prices.

Can you show india is selling any food items below int'l market price? Bangladesh can easily source food import from other countries as we are paying hard cash and international market price. So anyone is under illusion that not importing food from india will drive up price is throughly deceived or trying to deceive others.

Bangladesh can easily source rice and wheat import from Myanmar and other SE Asian countries. Contact farming in Africa and Myanmar are other long term options. Regardless of food, just boycotting indian ready (non raw) products and services would carry the message loud and clear.

Can you show india is selling any food items below int'l market price? Bangladesh can easily source food import from other countries as we are paying hard cash and international market price. So anyone is under illusion that not importing food from india will drive up price is throughly deceived or trying to deceive others.

Bangladesh can easily source rice and wheat import from Myanmar and other SE Asian countries. Contact farming in Africa and Myanmar are other long term options. Regardless of food, just boycotting indian ready (non raw) products and services would carry the message loud and clear.

Since you are the one suggesting to boycott Indian products, i suggest you show me the proof that exporting from other country wont increase the price of the food. EVen BNP imported from India, if it was feasable to import from any other country, BNP would have.

Well, Begum Khaleda Zia... should make it clear on her manifesto before election what will be her steps Against Indian brutality!!! Otherwise people shouldn't vote her... Pressurize BNP for that......

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Since you are the one suggesting to boycott Indian products, i suggest you show me the proof that exporting from other country wont increase the price of the food. EVen BNP imported from India, if it was feasable to import from any other country, BNP would have.
How about China, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam???? Are they expensive than indians??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom