What's new

Contingency Plans when the high ups go stupid mode?

War Thunder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just wondering, what's the Contingency setups in place when the high ups end up being childish and egoistic, and will ruin the entire country just because someone challenged them in how to run the country?
I think we all know what's been transpiring recently and how stupid and low IQ it all is and how ill planned and ill thought.
I mean, who is scared to shit but a childish mind and has a high court open in the middle of the night to save them?

Who commits treason to their oath and country just because their little ego was hurt, and they would rather stay "neutral" instead of acting on defending their country when challenged by a foreign power through 5th gen warfare of regime change?
Who would be OK to allow the entire progress made in last 4 years to go back to the gutter and give the country and its people back to the thugs' mafia, or rather the largest gang up of the thug mafia just because their lil childishness wasn't shown some lollipops?

What else can you expect from this kind of persona? I wasn't listened to by the government, so I gave up my country to India?
An even better question is. I thought the forces had a very well organized recruiting system for officers and everyone is scanned well psychologically. Or are they? Or all we look is who will be good at following orders?

Thought-provoking questions but only someone with the inside knowledge can reflect upon them as there must be some mechanism in place. I hope this thread does not get deleted on the pretext of national security :lol:

We south Asian people can never disagree with what our bosses say. Look in government offices, private sector and elsewhere it's the same. You cannot question. I don't really think our armed forces might be any different unfortunately. Or someone from the army can shed some light.

Just wondering, what's the Contingency setups in place when the high ups end up being childish and egoistic, and will ruin the entire country just because someone challenged them in how to run the country?
I think we all know what's been transpiring recently and how stupid and low IQ it all is and how ill planned and ill thought.
I mean, who is scared to shit but a childish mind and has a high court open in the middle of the night to save them?

Who commits treason to their oath and country just because their little ego was hurt, and they would rather stay "neutral" instead of acting on defending their country when challenged by a foreign power through 5th gen warfare of regime change?
Who would be OK to allow the entire progress made in last 4 years to go back to the gutter and give the country and its people back to the thugs' mafia, or rather the largest gang up of the thug mafia just because their lil childishness wasn't shown some lollipops?

What else can you expect from this kind of persona? I wasn't listened to by the government, so I gave up my country to India?
An even better question is. I thought the forces had a very well organized recruiting system for officers and everyone is scanned well psychologically. Or are they? Or all we look is who will be good at following orders?
Contingency on a global scale (in case of a nuclear armed country) is the US 5th fleet and the 509 Wing of the USAF Global Strike Command among others. Those in charge need to wake up and sort out the situation with early announcement of elections as the bare minimum.

We have professional Army not National Army.We need National guards to protect Capital city and President and PM not the regular Army

First of all we are all (majority of us) are Muslims, then we are Pakistanis, then you can have affiliation with any organization after that.

Those braindead call themselves "professional" by blindly following some goons, while breaking their oath with their Creator Allah, betraying their countrymen and breaking their oath to protect Pakistan with their lives. So they should get a reality check first. This fact should be preached to them a lot. They need the most visits of Maulana Tariq Jameel than anyone else.

Who issue an illegitimate orders is responsible for his own act and the corresponding acts of all his subordinates after that. But that subordinate who acts upon his boss's illegitimate act would also be answerable for his own role and sin he has committed to carryout that order. Because he is the "ashraful makhlookaat" not a hardwired brainless and heartless robot.

He should always outright turndown illegitimate and sinful orders. Even resign in protest.

If you wanna have some serious debate here then stop suppressing other people's point of view. Let the members here decide which statement is bull$hit and which isn't.

How hard is it for you to grasp that it's not the 80's or 90's anymore! This bs censorship, suppression of voices and divinity of some posts or departments have resulted in spiralling down of this country right into it's current position.

This forum is experiencing some sort of martial law on this particular website and that's frustrating. If you don't wanna let anyone discuss these matters here then post your message on the website landing page that it's a fanboy website and you can't criticize just praise our sacred cows 🤯

IMG_20220421_165952.jpg

And if you wanna steamroll any kind of serious discussion on this forum then it could also be flooded with lots of trolls trolling all around the threads and this website would convert into trolls.pk due to the frustration and genuine concerns of many patriotic Pakistani members here.

Last edited:
We first need a contingency plan for this forum. defence.pk should be more democratized.

There should be some open voting system for the participating members in the thread who would decide whether to close this thread for further discussion, or delete this thread or delete this specific post in a thread.

How a discussion forum can perform well under absolute monarchy of a few people? Whose decisions can never be asked for a review or challenged anywhere!

And they have the absolute authority to wipe out anyone's work without any prior warning or some feedback. We don't even know which one of them has carried out this operation clean sweep! Or what were their actual reservations!

This shows it all that people in control here are scared of freedom of expression of the members here. That's why they keep us frustrated by silently eliminating our posts and threads.

There's no harm in debate and arguing each other on texts rather than brawling or fighting each other on streets to settle our conflicting point of views.

Such a contingency plan will actually be a mutiny plot that can lead to a civil war. It is still less damaging to bear with him, I mean with the imagined higher-ups, for a few more months and hope for the best.

Such a contingency plan will actually be a mutiny plot that can lead to a civil war. It is still less damaging to bear with him, I mean with the imagined higher-ups, for a few more months and hope for the best.

A civil war is better than the stupid mindset you are trying to sell here. The same mindset that has destroyed this country and keeping it 2 days from failing every freakin day.

"Bear with the with it. Hope for the best".
Stupid ideas, sold by stupid people.

Muttering of the contingency plan in 37th NSC meeting headed by SS. Meeting was futile attempt to cancel the diplomatic cypher:

ScreenCapture_2022-04-23-3.01.35-AM.gif

1650746996622.png

Do we still have an answer to this?
Is there any measure or system in place to keep a check if a wrong mafia is planted in the higher places by certain world powers to do their bidding and the country is set on a destructive path?
Are we going to wait till we become Sri Lanka?

Back
Top Bottom