What's new

Contingency Plans when the high ups go stupid mode?

Throwing in front of the tanks is the only contingency plan....

The Iranians did it, the Turks did it, and now it's the Paks' turn....

Ey Melun-el Melun, Ey Habis-el Habis, Ey Geddar-el Geddar, you're time is getting over....

That time is close.
My people have finally woken up, even if we still have some stupid people who follow the thug mafia like rats.

Neutral is drinking whiskey and enjoying a cigar.

It’s a great idea for Netflix or Amazon show.

Someone with the death wish must make a show about Pakistani politics, army and judiciary.
Whisky drinking of army general, corruptions & randi baazi of politicians and taking brides by judiciary.

Last edited:
I have spent several years training in Ninjutsu and Samurai Jutsu, and several other close hand-to-hand combat skills, as well as tactics for long term armed combat.
So how does that help me or you or anyone else in fixing our top tier establishment when they screw up on purpose or without purpose?
No one mentioned kung fu

Many here have friends and relatives in army and if they r honest with u they will tell u only chamchageers and relatives of generals get promotion.
That’s false. I have family in army and many family friends and close relatives. I personally know many family and friends who are or know of people in army who got promoted to high ranks including general. I even know the current naval chief (not personally) and his history because he lived in the same city as my father and went to the same school as him and was 1 year younger only. Their family was a average family at max and he worked his way up based on merit.

I’m pro pti but lets not spread bs propaganda. Army is based on merit, don’t know about coas selection but, generals and other promotions is solely based on merit and connections mean absolutely nothing in army.

Just wondering, what's the Contingency setups in place when the high ups end up being childish and egoistic, and will ruin the entire country just because someone challenged them in how to run the country?
I think we all know what's been transpiring recently and how stupid and low IQ it all is and how ill planned and ill thought.
I mean, who is scared to shit but a childish mind and has a high court open in the middle of the night to save them?

Who commits treason to their oath and country just because their little ego was hurt, and they would rather stay "neutral" instead of acting on defending their country when challenged by a foreign power through 5th gen warfare of regime change?
Who would be OK to allow the entire progress made in last 4 years to go back to the gutter and give the country and its people back to the thugs' mafia, or rather the largest gang up of the thug mafia just because their lil childishness wasn't shown some lollipops?

What else can you expect from this kind of persona? I wasn't listened to by the government, so I gave up my country to India?
An even better question is. I thought the forces had a very well organized recruiting system for officers and everyone is scanned well psychologically. Or are they? Or all we look is who will be good at following orders?

If the supreme Court and all other institutions are just as stupid and corrupt who's left to defend the nation???

The recruitment is generally good, though some approach works. The main problem is who gets to keep getting promotion. Many here have friends and relatives in army and if they r honest with u they will tell u only chamchageers and relatives of generals get promotion. So u end up with COAS like bajwa and kiyani. Most brave officers in WoT now are mostly retired or on the way.
Generals are promoted fairly but people/pm on purpose pick the most weekest Coas so they can't challenge thier authority

This is where we get bajwas of the world

If you wanna have some serious debate here then stop suppressing other people's point of view. Let the members here decide which statement is bull$hit and which isn't.

How hard is it for you to grasp that it's not the 80's or 90's anymore! This bs censorship, suppression of voices and divinity of some posts or departments have resulted in spiralling down of this country right into it's current position.

This forum is experiencing some sort of martial law on this particular website and that's frustrating. If you don't wanna let anyone discuss these matters here then post your message on the website landing page that it's a fanboy website and you can't criticize just praise our sacred cows 🤯

View attachment 836376

And if you wanna steamroll any kind of serious discussion on this forum then it could also be flooded with lots of trolls trolling all around the threads and this website would convert into trolls.pk due to the frustration and genuine concerns of many patriotic Pakistani members here.

Most of them are military brats. Protected little kids. Can't face reality. Live in a fantasy world with unicorns.

If the supreme Court and all other institutions are just as stupid and corrupt who's left to defend the nation???

Generals are promoted fairly but people/pm on purpose pick the most weekest Coas so they can't challenge thier authority

This is where we get bajwas of the world

If promotion was on merit then how come morons like kayani, bajwa and Musharraf make to to the top?? There is even racism in army and chamchageer are hot favourites. Ask the non punjabis in army. Also at timea ull be astonished at the low IQ of top leaders in military. This doesn't mean there aren't any good leaders but they r not the magical organization that u guys think. Afterall they come from the same corrupt society. They should never be above criticism and should always be subject to strict audit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom