Consequences of this soon ....

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
10258646_658883304190772_5180486897944297069_n.jpg

10277733_10152411199804660_5058991583023155765_n.jpg

India particular will see the consequences of this soon .....

I hope Pakistanis shud have had enough of Indian interference and now drag India ON BASIS OF THIS PROOF to International Court and impress diplomatic pressure.

Cmon Pakistan. We Indians are with You. JUST DO IT.

10258646_658883304190772_5180486897944297069_n.jpg

10277733_10152411199804660_5058991583023155765_n.jpg

Potassium chlorate is used legally in Pakistan in the manufacturing of matches and textiles. There are 390 textile mills and 50 factories that make matches there, JIEDDO records show. Imports of potassium chlorate to Pakistan from India, China and Iran have "spiked significantly" in recent years.

The document indicates that the Haqqani Network, which is responsible for attacks against U.S. troops in eastern Afghanistan and for staging suicide raids in Kabul, tend to favor potassium chlorate for their bombs.

"Sharp increases in its use," the document says, "illustrate a growing comfort level" among Afghan insurgents with potassium chlorate.
Afghan bomb makers shifting to new explosives for IEDs

lol,a bag of Potash? Is that what RAW supplies to terrorists? Oh no,seems like the makers of the photo has given us the credit of kalanishkovs and suicide vests as a bonus!

Mate why expose yourself for the utter moron that your are before the entire PDF community.
Seriously I understand you hate India and all that, but there are ways of trolling and flame baiting and if you do the same intelligently kudos to you.

What you did up there was beyond retarded.

This is the best propaganda i ever come across... showing a bag of potassium chloride, and what has written in it..... "Indian origin"

Mate why expose yourself for the utter moron that your are before the entire PDF community.
Seriously I understand you hate India and all that, but there are ways of trolling and flame baiting and if you do the same intelligently kudos to you.

What you did up there was beyond retarded.

Indian Army’s arms recovered from MQM sector Office - Additional IG Shahid Hayat | Tune.pk

South Waziristan: Security Forces find proof of Indian involvement in South Waziristan, DG ISPR

DG ISPR

I have never seen anything more dumber than this thread .

flick.pk and tune.pk . @Stealth has a knack for providing most credible sources in this side of galaxy .

OOOO ***** its a video of DGISPR dhakan its a website like youtube where people uploaded videos of CNN BBC politicians sports etc....

OOOO ***** its a video of DGISPR dhakan its a website like youtube where people uploaded videos of CNN BBC politicians sports etc....

No . Its not a website like youtube . It sucks .

:pop:
lol looks like photoshop'd,,,,
:rofl:n "Indian Origin":woot:,,,:rofl:well

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom