What's new

Confirmed!!! The engine is WS-10G

are you sure about maximum thrust at 155 kn \????its comparable to raptors engine
and even thrust to weight ratio is too high, never heard of it above 2.
its huge, and if it is true then china is on high grounds on engine technology. anyway congrats for china for having there own engine

are you sure about maximum thrust at 155 kn \????its comparable to raptors engine
and even thrust to weight ratio is too high, never heard of it above 2.
its huge, and if it is true then china is on high grounds on engine technology. anyway congrats for china for having there own engine

TWR is too high, most likely 8.8 or so on.

The maximum thrust is around 15000 to 15500 kg. It is already being confirmed, but most Chinese hardcore military fans don't agree with the TWR.

I think the overall performance of WG-10G is above 117S, but slight below to F-119.

which factory will be responsible for the manufacture of this WS10G?

Oh man !!!!!! That given source is from a Blog :)
I read some of its pages and realized one thing that the Chinese too almost like Indians and Pakistanis.:azn:

Oh man !!!!!! That given source is from a Blog :)
I read some of its pages and realized one thing that the Chinese too almost like Indians and Pakistanis.:azn:

The first pics were most likely leaked from these blogs(remember many people claimed these pics were PSed!!!), and some of these posters actually work in Chengdu Aviation, they have the first hand information more than anyone else. Otherwise, it is not worthy to bring up to this board.

We should customize the jf-17 third block for it.

We can do it i know we can

Back
Top Bottom