What's new

Good News:JF17/FC -1 is sure to sell to a second country

If only... I am so proud of you guys actually, and Turkey also, you guys are moving forward very fast, and i love it. I hope other Muslims countries would follow you guys, but i really doubt it at the moment. I am optemistic about Egypt thu, hope they don't dissapoint me.

Don't worry Brother, according to the Hadith of Rasool ALLAH [S.A.W], the end time alliance and return of Muslim caliphate is near ;) Just pray that we see it in our lifetimes..
:pakistan:

The sale is 99% confirmed and the planes will be manufactured in Egypt, its complete Transfer of Technology. Our factories are busy in fulfilling our orders, thus they don't have the time to fulfil Egypt's order and that is why production will be transferred to Egypt. They will be custom tailored to meet the requirements of the Egyptian Air Force. In my opinion this sale really boosts Egypt's Air Power because it allows you guys to have stand off weapons such as BVR Missiles and Long Range Glide Bombs. The Israelis successfully blocked the sale of AMRAAMs to Egypt, with Pakistan this should not be a problem.

Wow, this is great news, good to know that Egyptians are finally getting close to their real friends and brothers, hope it last forever isa... I guess every Egyptian has to thank Pakistan, and China.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Don't worry Brother, according to the Hadith of Rasool ALLAH [S.A.W], the end time alliance and return of Muslim caliphate is near ;) Just pray that we see it in our lifetimes..
:pakistan:
We all hope so isa

The sale is 99% confirmed and the planes will be manufactured in Egypt, its complete Transfer of Technology. Our factories are busy in fulfilling our orders, thus they don't have the time to fulfil Egypt's order and that is why production will be transferred to Egypt. They will be custom tailored to meet the requirements of the Egyptian Air Force. In my opinion this sale really boosts Egypt's Air Power because it allows you guys to have stand off weapons such as BVR Missiles and Long Range Glide Bombs. The Israelis successfully blocked the sale of AMRAAMs to Egypt, with Pakistan this should not be a problem.

I have a question bro, do you know which Block will Egypt produce ? Also, does Egypt opening a factory for Russian aircraft engines have to do anything with the JF17 ?

I have a question bro, do you know which Block will Egypt produce ? Also, does Egypt opening a factory for Russian aircraft engines have to do anything with the JF17 ?

according to nabil , the specs are tailormade for the needs of eygypt --

advanced jf17 blk1 or blk2 equivalent...

look at the thread ''jf17 information pool'' and you will get many answers;)

Last edited:
If only... I am so proud of you guys actually, and Turkey also, you guys are moving forward very fast, and i love it. I hope other Muslims countries would follow you guys, but i really doubt it at the moment. I am optemistic about Egypt thu, hope they don't dissapoint me.

we are proud of you too, even if you do or dont do anything :smitten:

I really am hoping that WS-13 will be ok but we have the RD-93 to fall back on if it doesn't go as planned.

Engine, unfortunately, is still the weakest area in the Chinese aerospace industry. We are gaining experience with the WS-10As, however.

I really am hoping that WS-13 will be ok but we have the RD-93 to fall back on if it doesn't go as planned.

Engine, unfortunately, is still the weakest area in the Chinese aerospace industry. We are gaining experience with the WS-10As, however.

what ever u say . . . .

but personally . . . i really want to see ws-13 operational and its my dream . . . .
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

flying same free from american bugs aircrafts, egypt and pakistan esp egypt and pakistan airforce can share a deep experience, from egypt, the experience of middle east and from pakistan, flying the airplane, both countries can have lots of mutual exercises and how to make this plane better by both country's expertise..

and that too, zionists would be angry :angry:

i hope pakistan convinces egypt to deploy these aircrafts finally

Please dont resurrect the dead threads for the sake of just commenting...Make a read, enjoy the posts and if you dont have anything solid to contribute, there is a nice link for next thread below reply box

This deal should encourage bangladesh to go for fc-1. I hope to see them in our sky soon. Congratulations Egypt. Nice to see military co-operation between brothers.. Wanna join soon.

I wont be surprised if egypt will replace its 32 F4Es, 90 J7s, 60 Mirage5 and 62 Mig21s with JF17s... so the number can go up to 240 planes, second largest fleet of JF17s outside pakistan...

According to flight global EAF mig-21s are already going under upgrades by Ukraine so the changes of Mig-21s replacement by JF-17s are far off.

Mirage Vs and F-7s are currently the only aircraft in EAF inventory which are likely candidates for the replacement over the time since both are without BVR and egypt is severely in need.

F-4s replacement likely candidate is russian origin plane(s) but nothing yet has materialized except 20 F-16 block 52 ordered which could replace equal number of F-4s or equal number of Mirage 2000s which are expensive and poorly maintained.

According to flight global EAF mig-21s are already going under upgrades by Ukraine so the changes of Mig-21s replacement by JF-17s are far off.

Mirage Vs and F-7s are currently the only aircraft in EAF inventory which are likely candidates for the replacement over the time since both are without BVR and egypt is severely in need.

F-4s replacement likely candidate is russian origin plane(s) but nothing yet has materialized except 20 F-16 block 52 ordered which could replace equal number of F-4s or equal number of Mirage 2000s which are expensive and poorly maintained.
But EAF would certainly like beef some BVR numbers, Block 52 will provide them with that......JFT will complement falcon over here. AFAIK, there are currently no BVR platforms in EAF, I am surprised at it with MIR-2000 being in service with EAF..is that true?

This deal should encourage bangladesh to go for fc-1. I hope to see them in our sky soon. Congratulations Egypt. Nice to see military co-operation between brothers.. Wanna join soon.

After signing the notorious 'framework agreement' with india!!!!! I don't think so. The present AL government has turned BD into an indian satellite. Why would China arm an indian puppet?

Back
Top Bottom