What's new

Good News:JF17/FC -1 is sure to sell to a second country

Hi xuwei. Well, I don't understand other language especially Chinese. So I will ask if what the link says?

Thanks.

The main contents are:Egypt has ordered more than 48 JF17s.
And they had came to Zhuhai Air Show.

others posts are chat,happies and joke.

More than jets,Egypt should import a whole system.

Last edited:
The main contents are:Egypt has ordered more than 48 JF17s.
And they had came to Zhuhai Air Show.

others posts are chat,happies and joke.

More than jets,Egypt should import a whole system.

actually the main contents revealed by Pupu are: Egypt has ordered FAR :azn:more than 48 JF17s.

They will keep on developing, its ture but who will buy the aircraft in the state which is still not inducted by China (its manufacturer). Its still looking for more powerful engine, western avoinics, better radar etc.
[/COLOR]

2- PAF is operating this fighter and world have already seen its capabilities in even there were days when only USA was operating F-16 1 generation and world went for it.. so its the mind bhind the machines bascially....

[/QUOTE] PAF is only operating this Aircraft, i agree. But what capabilities are you taking abt here which are seen by world. Like how many BVR it has fired till now and which are shown, how many long range missiles it has fired, Any anti ship missile it has fired and shown , or does it has been integrated and fired any cruise missiles from it or how many percision guided ammuniation it has successfully carried and dropped and shown to all. If guys like Jagjitnath expressing the views and real story here, why you feel like something burning ?? If Its such matured platform in current state then why donot you share the confirmed order details for JF-17, why always romours? [/QUOTE]

2 sqr are more then engouh to evaluate any fighter...
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE] With which air force?? [/QUOTE]

Can you please elobrate on above mentioned points.[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No sir you are right its like a car having no spec and Pakistan currently have two sqr how fool we are + two fool nation give order more then 60+ plane. i think world is full of fool and they should learn from India for example

1. LCA is better then JF17 even it is in testing stage

PAF should send JF17 to India to test fighter plane. i mean how dare they finish testing JF17 before India and they don't know any thing about plane and China and Pakistan two nations test it :angry: how dare :angry: they should take permission from India.

2. Radar and Avionics

We should go with Indian experts for Radar and Avionics as we don't how its works.

and at the end we begged Indian to help us out because our plane is struggling and some how we manage to fly the plane with specification and BVR missile and LCA is successfully did that even it is not in production. Men these Chinese and Pakistani don't know any thing:hitwall:

Originally Posted by Indian-Devil
They will keep on developing, its ture but who will buy the aircraft in the state which is still not inducted by China (its manufacturer). Its still looking for more powerful engine, western avoinics, better radar etc.

Sir,

If it flies---if it is available---we put it on the market at a reasonable price---it will sell.

If power or the tech was the issue---then only more powerful cars with high tech would sell---but we see more cars that are nominally powered with less tech selling more than the high tech ones----not all buyers want the high end equipment----.

Buyers look at their ability and ease of maintenance capability as well before they buy.

Throw in some allow rims, a kicker stereo.. massage seats..
and top it off with a 8000hr warranty.. Buy they shall..

Currently though..
unless one sees a report on AFM,..the news.. etc..
I would not jump ahead..
Look at the Bangladesh Al-Zarrar deal.. it fell through.. to whom??.. the Chinese.. even though all was set to go..
That is how it happens..
Best to let the rain fall..then forecast a flood.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Of comon guys i am not sure what the fuss about??? JF-17 is a reality..this fighter exists and it was not created to be part of museum...It is a decent platform and inexpensive so there is no reason it will not sell....If no country has shown interest than wait for some more time, they eventually will...

Simple logic is that every country have different needs and Jf-17 is a very good platform especially for countries that has small defense budget. This was the whole idea about developing JF-17 and that's why all the efforts were done to keep the cost minimal....

All members should congratulate China-Pak because this fighter is turning out to be a success and is going to bring in $$$ through exports. The sooner we realize this reality the better it is going to be, period. There should not be any scope of heart-burns...At the end of the day our country is making tremendous progress and is safe and that's all what matters...Why belittle success of others????

Somehow, there was a strong feeling that egypt will go for JF17 considering their huge force of k8 as light attack aircraft with 90mm rockets, 20mm cannons and side winders mounted on them....

I wont be surprised if egypt will replace its 32 F4Es, 90 J7s, 60 Mirage5 and 62 Mig21s with JF17s... so the number can go up to 240 planes, second largest fleet of JF17s outside pakistan...

JF17/FC-1 is excellent for this price!
In Zhuhai Air Show,the deputy chief designer of JF17 said:"the Market positioning of xiaolong(JF17) is Very clear---to replace lots of mig21,F4,F5 in the world "

Ok. Let me put up my points, and if u think otherwise, ur points are welcome as well.

1. JF-17 hasn't reached its final stage. Its specs are not frozen, and it will see upgrades in near future. So anyone interested in the aircraft would wait for the final specs to get a better deal

2. There is no other operator of JF-17 other than Pakistan, and no more than 2 squadrons are up and running. No country would invest in an aircraft so early. Not even if the aircraft was from US or Russia. They would rather see it mature, and then decide on it.

3. Evaluating an aircraft takes time. Any country interested in JF would first evaluate it. It will take months. And of course that country would also evaluate other aircraft to compare this aircraft with, which would take its own time. Only after that, a decision would be made on whether an order has been placed or not.

I am surprised, I didn't even say anything bad about the aircraft, and yet I am being shouted at. Are you so insecure about this aircraft? :woot:

Totally agree, there is nothing illogical or biased in your post.

Hi, Janes Defense Weekly mentioned a few months ago that Egypt was looking for an initial order of 48 aircraft with local production. It was not mentioned whether it was the current configuration or Block II, which has more upgrades like upgraded engine, IFR, IRST, BVR, composites, etc. Take care.

Is it true that India at one point was evaluating to import 240 JF-17 bare bones from China..barebones means structure and engines then India would integrate its own avionics and weapon suite.

Hi, Janes Defense Weekly mentioned a few months ago that Egypt was looking for an initial order of 48 aircraft with local production. It was not mentioned whether it was the current configuration or Block II, which has more upgrades like upgraded engine, IFR, IRST, BVR, composites, etc. Take care.

That is as much as i know actually, i gathered almost the same information from the arabic forums, and their was no updates since it was intially announced, hope for more news in the coming days... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom