What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

I don't want to be biased but Turkish Food is the best. I have never seen someone ever hate ANY Turkish Food, it suits everyone's taste.

I don't want to be biased but Turkish Food is the best. I have never seen someone ever hate ANY Turkish Food, it suits everyone's taste.

This thread is not about Turkish food, and Turkish cuisine is probably the mixed cuisine in the world, as Turks have used Greek, Armenian, Kurdish, Persian, Indian food in their own cuisine.

It's good, but bland for my taste.

Not sure, which cuisine is best or worst, but Turkish and Greek cuisines are among my favorites, this much I can say.

Not sure, which cuisine is best or worst, but Turkish and Greek cuisines are among my favorites, this much I can say.

Greek cuisine, I don't know such thing. It's Turkish cuisine with different names, heck even they buy baklava from us and then sell it because they can't make it properly.

Greek cuisine, I don't know such thing. It's Turkish cuisine with different names, heck even they buy baklava from us and then sell it because they can't make it properly.

Ok ok whatever... But I like both.

Want to try Iranian, but I am yet to find 1 in States. If u are aware plz let me know.

Hahahaha you just made me laugh, I never even heard of Iranian food, I wonder what you eat in the desert and mountains probably rice and bread.

No Iranians are living in deserts. And you keep laughing, but the book I posted about Iranian influence on Turkish cuisine is written by an Turk himself.

Never heard of Iranian cuisine is because you are ignorant. Heck, even Tandoori and Biryani (two major Middle Eastern dishes) have Persian origins.

All Mediterranean food is the same and with no spices cause it burns your ***.

imgres
:):)

imgres

A Bengali Imam from London recently made a visit to Bangladesh with his Turkish friends after the incident that occurred in Bangladesh. His Turkish friends couldn't handle the spices that were there, luckily they came prepared with some bread and feta cheese :D

Back
Top Bottom