What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

I am surprised at why pakistani punjabis eat so much spice

Actually, it's a novelty thing from the cities.

People from villages can not tolerate spice at all.

In my home in village food is very much bland.

That's why I like staying in the city. :D

TANDOORI+CHICKEN+2.bmp

tandoori chicken...

makki_di_roti_sarson_da_saag_Punjabi_traditional_food.jpg

makki de roti sarson da saag

444-aloonaan.jpg

curry-chicken-2.jpg

naan with chicken curry or goat curry my favorate..anything made with rice is not edible for me.

I absolutely LOVE rice and cannot eat chicken curry or any Indian dish w/o rice. I guess I was South Indian in my past life.

This is my order:

1. Pakistani food
2. Afghan food (including Pashtun dishes)
3. North Indian muslim food
4. Iran food ( haven't tried to many dishes, so not sure for now)
5. Bangladeshi food ( again haven't tried to many)
6. Never tried south indian or Sri lankan food

best food is the food what we got after the amalgamation of afgan recipes with Pakistani spices. The shinwari food

best food is the food what we got after the amalgamation of afgan recipes with Pakistani spices. The shinwari food

I agree, they make the best combo. Nothing like it. In Pakistani cities, now it's trend to combine these two, many restaurants do it

Pakistani food is vastly superior in taste to Indian food.

Indeed, here in UAE most indians even admit that

Indians put coconut milk in all of their dishes thinking it will taste better. Only in a few dishes, it works. But when you come to meat dishes, putting coconut milk in, amounts to ruining the meat and dish.

Indians put coconut milk in all of their dishes thinking it will taste better. Only in a few dishes, it works. But when you come to meat dishes, putting coconut milk in, amounts to ruining the meat and dish.

I second with you on this. Other than a few authentic dishes, coconut milk sucks.
Bdw not all Indians put coconut milk, it depends on community. We put coconut milk only in few special dishes.

BS! and Nonsense!

You veggie eaters can not perfectly make muslim Mughali cuisines, you may copy the recipes, but no way you can make it as perfect as they do in muslim homes and restaurants, especially Pakistani restaurants

You veggie eaters can not perfectly make muslim Mughali cuisines, you may copy the recipes, but no way you can make it as perfect as they do in muslim homes and restaurants, especially Pakistani restaurants

Who wants mughlai...have you ever had chiken chettinad or beef curry with Kerala Parotta? Ha!

Back
Top Bottom