What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

I tried out your recipe and it came out reallly good...just a little bit too spicy...for our taste...next time I am going to tone down the spice a little bit but otherwise it was just brilliant..everyone loved the flavour of this biryani. it was different from other biryanis tht we eat.....it was amazing.. a must try out recipe for sure.....thankyou sooo much for giving me this wonderful recipe...

want to give you another one mate. its made with mutton or beef(which ever you prefer) it takes 2 hrs to cook and is made with the meat raw and rice all put together and cooked together. the secret lies in not overcooking the rice. the damn cook if off for 4 days, hence i cant give it to you.

sorry if you found the biryani spicy but andhra cuisine is spicy . :)

want to give you another one mate. its made with mutton or beef(which ever you prefer) it takes 2 hrs to cook and is made with the meat raw and rice all put together and cooked together. the secret lies in not overcooking the rice. the damn cook if off for 4 days, hence i cant give it to you.

sorry if you found the biryani spicy but andhra cuisine is spicy . :)

No...it was perfectly fine..maybe I had a little less yogurt than mentioned..in the recipe.....so I used a little less yogurt in the recipe....if I had the right quantity of yogurt..maybe then ...spice would have been balanced with tht..so now I am thinking tht maybe it was my own fault ..otherwise I myself am fond of very spicy food...as I said.. it had amazing flavor.. everyone was really happy with it...and it had typical tht flavor tht we eat in good restaurants but was never able to make it at home tht way..but today it had tht taste...so thank you

Oh yea...,u can give me whenever ur cook comes back..no hurry..at all...biryani is my most fav food..I like to eat different types of biryanis...and today's one was the best of all tht i have eaten..

No...it was perfectly fine..maybe I had a little less yogurt than mentioned..in the recipe.....so I used a little less yogurt in the recipe....if I had the right quantity of yogurt..maybe then ...spice would have been balanced with tht..so now I am thinking tht maybe it was my own fault ..otherwise I myself am fond of very spicy food...as I said.. it had amazing flavor.. everyone was really happy with it...and it had typical tht flavor tht we eat in good restaurants but was never able to make it at home tht way..but today it had tht taste...so thank you

Oh yea...,u can give me whenever ur cook comes back..no hurry..at all...biryani is my most fav food..I like to eat different types of biryanis...and today's one was the best of all tht i have eaten..

Do you like pulavs? i have a recipe of a mutton one which will blow your brains . its not spicy but has a very delicate flavor. and is easy to prepare. will post it tmro . i got to sleep now. take care.

Do you like pulavs? i have a recipe of a mutton one which will blow your brains . its not spicy but has a very delicate flavor. and is easy to prepare. will post it tmro . i got to sleep now. take care.

Yes... i like Pulao also very much..basically I am fond of rice...so u can give whenever u r free...thanks so much.

Pakistani Food

197820_254932747985000_1931851777_n.jpg

Balochi Rice.

Does your cook have a sindhi biryani recipe? If you could give sindhi biryani recipe to me..plz......Also one thing I would say is tht...plz dont worry abt the spice level...give the same spice level as mentioned by your cook ..tht is required in the orginal recipe..bcoz last time, also, I figured it out tht it was my fault tht spice came out a bit stronger bcoz I used less yogurt..otherwise spice level would have been perfect..as I also love very spicy food...

And lastly, sorry for bothering you again and again :(

Does your cook have a sindhi biryani recipe? If you could give sindhi biryani recipe to me..plz......Also one thing I would say is tht...plz dont worry abt the spice level...give the same spice level as mentioned by your cook ..tht is required in the orginal recipe..bcoz last time, also, I figured it out tht it was my fault tht spice came out a bit stronger bcoz I used less yogurt..otherwise spice level would have been perfect..as I also love very spicy food...

And lastly, sorry for bothering you again and again :(
no issues mate , she is supposed to be back this friday . will ask her.

no issues mate , she is supposed to be back this friday . will ask her.

Is your cook back? Did u ask her abt Sindhi biryani and as u said tht you will tell recipes about beef/mutton dum biryani, and pulao? Sorry for bothering again, though

Is your cook back? Did u ask her abt Sindhi biryani and as u said tht you will tell recipes about beef/mutton dum biryani, and pulao? Sorry for bothering again, though

Sorry man i am out of station on a client location . will get back some time next week .

yaaar kiseee bhe punjabi ne abhe tak lassi kyun nai post ke.
iskay baghair to khana adhura hai :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom