What's new

Coke Studio India

Status
Not open for further replies.
divya tell me how can you reach japan and states with such a tin dabba music??????, but with such a bekaar product it will not even reach pakistan with share the language with you, this was my point, can they understand tamil nadu or maharashtra music?? loll

divya tell me how can you reach japan and states with such a tin dabba music??????, but with such a bekaar product it will not even reach pakistan with share the language with you, this was my point

i guess the tin dibba music is liked by rest of the world then Pakistan..... :yahoo: :lol:

The problem I see with Indian coke studio is that it can never entertain the whole of India. A song that is a hit in Northern India may not be liked in Southern part of the country. The language diversities do not help either. So the problem Indian CS management would be facing is whether we entertain the northern part or the southern part. Unless they can come up with something that is extra ordinary soothing to ears and language barriers do not make any difference. Something like this song by Youth Records Pakistan :

Even though I'm a Punjabi and do not understand a word of this song but i keep playing it on my I pod because of its sheer quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
who knows about Pakaistani music outside Pakistan??
how many Pakistani artists won international awards??
what is the turnover of Pakistani music industry??
:lol:
and they are comparing Pakistani music with Indian music..

i guess the tin dibba music is liked by rest of the world then Pakistan..... :yahoo: :lol:

Pakistani rock has become massively popular within Pakistan, especially among the newer generation, often regarded as the "Junooni" generation. This has now spread far beyond Pakistan to countries such as Bangladesh, Iran, Sri Lanka and India and as far as Japan and China. Lately, Pakistani rock has been getting a large amount of media attention in the United States and United Kingdom. The scene is also quite popular amongst the Pakistani diaspora. A landmark event occurred in 2003, when Strings recorded a song called Najane Kyun that featured as a single on the Urdu version of Spider-Man 2.
Pakistani rock/metal music has also appeared in international compilations, with bands such as Jangli Jaggas being credited for topping metal charts for several months on popular websites such as mp3.com in the 1990s.

The thing is Paksitani muic is typed with not much vareity. It soothes those only who like sufi music where as India gives vareity for all sorts of ears not just those who like sufi.

there wont be everyone who would like lucky ali for se

and same would be the case like that of jagjit singh

Last edited by a moderator:

your own country called hindustan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and many do actually know abt pak music listen to international tours of NFAK

:rofl: taste of indian music can be seen when hamesh rasihmia got hit by indians :rofl: and about pakistani music you cant beat us in this :devil:

Pakistani rock has become massively popular within Pakistan, especially among the newer generation, often regarded as the "Junooni" generation. This has now spread far beyond Pakistan to countries such as Bangladesh, Iran, Sri Lanka and India and as far as Japan and China. Lately, Pakistani rock has been getting a large amount of media attention in the United States and United Kingdom. The scene is also quite popular amongst the Pakistani diaspora. A landmark event occurred in 2003, when Strings recorded a song called Najane Kyun that featured as a single on the Urdu version of Spider-Man 2.
Pakistani rock/metal music has also appeared in international compilations, with bands such as Jangli Jaggas being credited for topping metal charts for several months on popular websites such as mp3.com in the 1990s.

well pakistani music industry is recieving what which we have done it long back. There are amount of Indian music channels across europe over US both on FM and internet radio.

perhaps she says, quality doesnt matter, produce some crap and publicise that crap so much, and also billion indians watching that crap, that may eventually reach china japan and states :cheesy:

:rofl: taste of indian music can be seen when hamesh rasihmia got hit by indians :rofl: and about pakistani music you cant beat us in this :devil:

what is there to beat?? no international reconition,whole south Asia is crazy for bollywood music, US pop songs specialy release their singles in Indian version which shows Indian music is far far more popular than pakistani music

your own country called hindustan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and many do actually know abt pak music listen to international tours of NFAK

well dont give me crap about international tours. There wont be as many singers in Pakistan as many have done international tours in Indian singers. :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom