What's new

Coke Studio India

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Variety and quality are different things even in sufiyana kalams you cant match up with pakistan ,,and what about Sufi Rock Music ;)

Must listen these songs ;)

ary yr y u started comparing, come on yr, just let them discover their indian music

Last edited by a moderator:
our coke studio from its begging is going well with each n every singer with different concept we didnt based our coke studio on just 2 person like you people are saying shankar n rehman ...

There are some songs/artists which are a bit too artsy fartsy in your coke studio, but yes over all Pakistani one is pretty good. But judging Indian one on the back of one episode is not fair.

our coke studio from its begging is going well with each n every singer with different concept we didnt based our coke studio on just 2 person like you people are saying shankar n rehman ...

Shankar and rehman are just 2 examples

I guess you would have not heard the other names like

Illayraja....here is his long forgotten composition in Hindi....

As far as the rock goes

And who can forget legendary

Not gonna happen, it's more the other way around. Ex) Adnan Sami, Atif Aslam, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan etc. :)

you are such a big idiot dear, i was not talking about bollywood money here, i was talking abt direction and production, your drummer is like he makes tin dabbe voice, your bass guitarist sits like our guitarist but he doesnt even know how to play guitar, your setup in CS is total copy of our setup but still your production stinks like you know what

Shankar and rehman are just 2 examples

I guess you would have not heard the other names like

Illayraja....here is his long forgotten composition in Hindi....

As far as the rock goes

And who can forget legendary

:rofl: now you showing me rock music of india :devil: pakistan is home to modern rock music in south asia even indians are the biggest fans of our rock bands

you are such a big idiot dear, i was not talking about bollywood money here, i was talking abt direction and production

well as far as direction goes....

How many Pakistani movies have even gone over to Oscars?

Now comes production?
Please dont kid me with the size of banners which we have in India....

Now comes production?

Coke Studio in Pak = HIT
Coke Studio in Ind = yet to be determined.

So relax and enjoy!

Now comes production?

:rofl: here we are talking about music you are bringing movies over here :taz:

:rofl: now you showing me rock music of india :devil: pakistan is home to modern rock music in south asia even indians are the biggest fans of our rock bands

no doubt pakistan has better rock musicians then India. But at the same time when it comes to other music there aint comparison with India in terms of melody.

There had been no equivalents for
Kishore Kumar
Mohd. Rafi
Lata Mangeshkar
A R rehman
Shankar Mahadevan
Kailash Kher

Now comes production?

do you understand farsi or something i was not talking abt movies, please become mature

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

these indians :rofl:, im outta here :disagree:

well you asked about direction and production. Giving music is something diffrent aint it....

Ok so lets get back to music. Lets talk the market base. we can ignore Indian and Pakistani population because we are bigger in size so ok we will have advantage. But when we talk about international audience we still score....

no doubt Pakistan is champion of sufiyana rock but when it comes to vareity indian music leads with music soothing all type of ears from hip hop to hardcore classical to bollywood style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom