What's new

Coke Studio India

Status
Not open for further replies.
well you asked about direction and production. Giving music is something diffrent aint it....

Ok so lets get back to music. Lets talk the market base. we can ignore Indian and Pakistani population because we are bigger in size so ok we will have advantage. But when we talk about international audience we still score....

no doubt Pakistan is champion of sufiyana rock but when it comes to vareity indian music leads with music soothing all type of ears from hip hop to hardcore classical to bollywood style.

yeah go ahead with it, it will not even gain pakistani audiences, you talk abt international audience, or i must say indian audience lollzz

well you asked about direction and production. Giving music is something diffrent aint it....

Ok so lets get back to music. Lets talk the market base. we can ignore Indian and Pakistani population because we are bigger in size so ok we will have advantage. But when we talk about international audience we still score....

no doubt Pakistan is champion of sufiyana rock but when it comes to vareity indian music leads with music soothing all type of ears from hip hop to hardcore classical to bollywood style.

its all depend up on media how to create audience internationally we dont have media that much up to level which can show the world about the music of pakistan ... not only rock in pop music we are also ahead you + sufiyana n folks tooo :devil:

no doubt pakistan has better rock musicians then India. But at the same time when it comes to other music there aint comparison with India in terms of melody.

There had been no equivalents for
Kishore Kumar
Mohd. Rafi
Lata Mangeshkar
A R rehman
Shankar Mahadevan
Kailash Kher

oo man in oldies we have also huge list we are talking about present one . :rolleyes:

yeah go ahead with it, it will not even gain pakistani audiences, you talk abt international audience, or i must say indian audience lollzz

800px-Total_music_market_2003.png

can you even see pakistan over there.

oo man in oldies we have also huge list we are talking about present one . :rolleyes:

present ones

A R rehman
shankar mahadevan
MahaLakshmi
Shubha mudgal

to name a few

lets talk vareity

Last edited by a moderator:
present ones

A R rehman
shankar mahadevan
MahaLakshmi
Shubha mudgal

to name a few

but most of the famous songs in now days are of rahat fateh ali khan never heard about these singers you named in the list .. except Ar rehman

Lets hope in next season there be more new singers from various music gharanas of india. So far MTV coke studio is unimpressive with bolly theme. it has not gone good with real music lovers.

Expectation is, bring hindustani classical music, carnatic music, folk music, sufi and bhakti music.

you are such a big idiot dear, i was not talking about bollywood money here, i was talking abt direction and production, your drummer is like he makes tin dabbe voice, your bass guitarist sits like our guitarist but he doesnt even know how to play guitar, your setup in CS is total copy of our setup but still your production stinks like you know what

Lol I was referring to this post
send your artists to pakistan, we will make better use of their voices

From where to where your topic goes, nobody knows.
I can see your a big "Coke Studio Fan" so I'll just leave the conversation here :tup:

i think they are enough to gain 'international' audience :lol::lol:, lata will not come because if she comes she will lose all her respect making music with indian copycat CS monkies, esp that tin dabbe walla music

bainalaqwaami audience with such a haleem music, i call it haleem because indian coke studio voice sounds like it than sugar, or call it a disprin tablet :disagree:

but most of the famous songs in now days are of rahat fateh ali khan never heard about these singers you named in the list .. except Ar rehman

A R rehman

Shubha mudgal

Shankar Mahadevan

Sorry i misspelled its subhalaksmi

there is no other more divine music then sufi music

A R rehman

Shubha mudgal

Shankar Mahadevan

Sorry i misspelled its subhalaksmi

for Shankar Mahadevan

live performance by Areeb Azhar in coke STudio ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom