What's new

Coke Studio India

Status
Not open for further replies.

divya

BANNED
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
its really not up to the level of pakistani coke studio :S same bollywood touch in it bass n drums :S

its reall up to the level of pakistani coke studio :S same bollywood touch in it bass n drums :S

The first song is a folk song also used in some bollywood movie. The song existed long before the movie....

The first song is a folk song also used in some bollywood movie. The song existed long before the movie....

well it cant compete pakistani coke studio ,,, you feel relax by listening songs of pakistani coke studio but here same drums n bass dum dum duzz duzz of bollywood and fusion by males in songs :lol:

Didn't like the first episode, hope it picks up.

well it cant compete pakistani coke studio ,,, you feel relax by listening songs of pakistani coke studio but here same drums n bass dum dum duzz duzz of bollywood and fusion by males in songs :lol:

welll coke Studio India has just been started. In no way Pakistan can match up with the vareity present within the Indian classical music which is diffrent in diffrent regions. But your tastes depend totally on the region you belong to....

I am sure south Indian music wont go down well with you where as sufiyana kalam may not go down well with the south Indians :smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Didn't like the first episode, hope it picks up.

Man they have used just the little potential with not so big names. Imagine the day the likes of shankar and rehman joins the wagon.

agreed..drum and bass ruined it..it should be soothing..

welll coke Studio India has just been started. In no way Pakistan can match up with the vareity present within the Indian classical music which is diffrent in diffrent regions. But your tastes depend totally on the region you belong to....

I am sure south Indian music wont go down well with you where as sufiyana kalam may not go down well with the south Indians :smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Man they have used just the little potential with not so big names. Imagine the day the likes of shankar and rehman joins the wagon.

:lol: Variety and quality are different things even in sufiyana kalams you cant match up with pakistan ,,and what about Sufi Rock Music ;)

Must listen these songs ;)

True that. There is immense potential, people are being unfair by judging it based on just one episode. I d wait till tomorrow and then give out my verdict:P

They should bring shankar tucker and like, its more like bolly coke studio,

There are lots of folk singers in india in each region, to whom they can provide good platform.

True that. There is immense potential, people are being unfair by judging it based on just one episode. I d wait till tomorrow and then give out my verdict:P

our coke studio from its begging is going well with each n every singer with different concept we didnt based our coke studio on just 2 person like you people are saying shankar n rehman ...

Coke studio Pakistan success factor is, they always produce unusual things and blending them with the Pakistani culture. They bring Persian Singers in First season, now in fourth season, they have bring Marwari and Raj Bashan ( did i spell corectly). We like to see Indian coke studio producing such music which does not contain signature of bollywood. I know, i'm asking too much. but coke studio Pakistan has set the standards so high. that you have to bring unusual to beat this standard

In no way Pakistan can match up with the vareity present within the Indian classical music which is diffrent in diffrent regions. But your tastes depend totally on the region you belong to....

send your artists to pakistan, we will make better use of their voices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom