What's new

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Pentagon - was presented Guard of Honour with 21 Gun Salute

Yeah, It could and maybe the United States have realized that (doubtful :)). I also think Pakistan will never be independent just because of it's geography. It might if there was some political will inside the country but there are too many divisions based on ethnicity and local governments are too corrupt.

Pakistan's present and future independence will depend mostly on the robustness of its economy, and not on anything else.

Why are you so dissatisfied with Pakistani Army and its current leadership? Who do you prefer should be there?

Yeah, It could and maybe the United States have realized that (doubtful :)). I also think Pakistan will never be independent just because of it's geography. It might if there was some political will inside the country but there are too many divisions based on ethnicity and local governments are too corrupt.

some one like Khalid ibn al-Walid---

not the
Nahrawan leader najosi-- who fought against hazrat ali( remember he was student of harat ali-karam allah wajhu kareem--)

Pakistan's present and future independence will depend mostly on the robustness of its economy, and not on anything else.

Yeah, that is true. But unfortunately, Pakistan is changing its dynamic with china and will one day become integrated with the Chinese economy.

On a side note, do you think this meeting with trump was more to do with Iran and less to do with Afghanistan peace process? Do you think Pakistan has once again joined the American block and will support the United States in its fake war with Iran?

u mean even if we become atheist???????

only economy can save us?

how good was economy in badr n ahud?

Yeah, that is true. But unfortunately, Pakistan is changing its dynamic with china and will one day become integrated with the Chinese economy.

On a side note, do you think this meeting with trump was more to do with Iran and less to do with Afghanistan peace process? Do you think Pakistan has once again joined the American block and will support the United States in its fake war with Iran?

1 day pakistan will become china-------

u will be like chinese--- godless people

some one like Khalid ibn al-Walid---

not the
Nahrawan leader najosi-- who fought against hazrat ali( remember he was student of harat ali-karam allah wajhu kareem--)

Thats good man, Do you deserve someone like Khalid Ibn al Walid? What qualities do our people have so that Allah will gives us someone like that? What qualities do you have? don't just say things to say them. Think about your statements.

In the past, muslims were given good leaders because they deserved them. Read the Quran and you will know how Allah grants people with leaders. When Hazrat Daud had the guts to fight with Jalut he was given a kingdom and prophethood...

What have Pakistanis done to be given good Leaders. The society is corrupt to the core so wtf do you expect from its leadership.

Pakistan should align as much or as little with any country it wants that will help its economy, China, USA or anyone else, it does not matter who.

1 day pakistan will become china-------

u will be like chinese--- godless people

Your hopelessness makes you godless..

As I have said many times, I am sure PMIK will take the decisions in Pakistan's best interests, whatever they may be.

Please keep in mind that a good economy actually enables the people of a country to follow their personal beliefs better, whatever they may be.

Even Muhammad PBUH asked for maghfirat from two things: old age, and poverty.

As I have said many times, I am sure PMIK will take the decisions in Pakistan's best interests, whatever they may be.

Please keep in mind that a good economy actually enables the people of a country to follow their personal beliefs better, whatever they may be.

Even Muhammad PBUH asked for maghfirat from two things: old age, and poverty.

usa is best economy now----------so do muslims feel free to follow n practice -----

do u work on stage show------------or u a comedian--

usa is best economy now----------so do muslims feel free to follow n practice -----

China has the best economy right now. Their Muslims have it much better than US Muslims, I suppose.

But why even go with such whataboutery? My comments are directed at the dire need to improve the economic performance to benefit Pakistanis. What the present visit by the COAS and PMIK will do in this regard is the topic here.

Your hopelessness makes you godless..
exactly like pakistani pm,cm, dm.. or any other donkey of usa-----

a lot of muslims - but no islam in pakistan.... only 1833 slave rules

kashkool lover----

suud khoor----

satanic economy------

China has the best economy right now. Their Muslims have it much better than US Muslims, I suppose.

But why even go with such whataboutery? My comments are directed at the dire need to improve the economic performance to benefit Pakistanis. What the present visit by the COAS and PMIK will do in this regard is the topic here.

ask any Uyghur . they will tell you the truth about the rat eaters ...

if a uyghur is caught with a quran at home---------------its life imprisoniment dude-----

you must be living in a cave --------------with the rat eaters

exactly like pakistani pm,cm, dm.. or any other donkey of usa-----

a lot of muslims - but no islam in pakistan.... only 1833 slave rules

kashkool lover----

suud khoor----

satanic economy------

ask any Uyghur . they will tell you the truth about the rat eaters ...

if a uyghur is caught with a quran at home---------------its life imprisoniment dude-----

you must be living in a cave --------------with the rat eaters

Dude, you gotta take it easy. I think you are having a mental breakdown.

That is true but also a very generic statement. Please give us the magic pill also to make this happen.

That is true but also a very generic statement. Please give us the magic pill also to make this happen.

The magic lies not in a pill, but decades and decades of hard work to get the economy going. May I suggest we start at the basics, and go from there?

take it every day------------for next 100 yrs---

Mir kya sada hain, bimar huway jis kay sabab; Usi attar kay londay sey dawa latay hain

Back
Top Bottom