What's new

COAS General Qamar Javed Bajwa visited Pentagon - was presented Guard of Honour with 21 Gun Salute

u mean even if we become atheist???????

only economy can save us?

how good was economy in badr n ahud?

1 day pakistan will become china-------

u will be like chinese--- godless people

Good news is...you will still be that same idiot you are today, likely much worse off!

its because of people like you who idolise the monsters like nawaz/ zardari/ or imran/

to me these munafiq,s are all the same-/ working for iblees---

they will always promice you----what you lack---need-or wish--

they will tell you ---i got the cure for everything---

but indeed they are misleading your humble soul to hell---

Dude the only cure for you is an enema and a kick on you a$$!

Good news is...you will still be that same idiot you are today, likely much worse off!

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.” half of pakistan is like you

And those investments are NEVER made in areas that result in "reaping maximum benefits". They are always in areas that have little long term implications and are more "aid" oriented rather than "trade" oriented. That is what i was saying to @araz

But again, I am not blaming US for doing this, its their right to work in their own interest, i am just pointing out something i have noticed happening.

Whatever USA does is to serve its own national interests as they perceive them, whether any outsiders agree with it or not, just as whatever Pakistan (or any other country) does it so serve its national interests.

Gen Bajwa's protocol for the current visit reminds one of the show put on for Gen Musharraf when he was a needed ally. Such is the ebb and flow of international geopolitics.

i guess afghanistan give bazz-wala 8 gun salute today also------

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.” half of pakistan is like you

And shamelessness/ beghairati is the national character of Afghanis and Indians which is why you are on a Pakistani forum.

i guess afghanistan give bazz-wala 8 gun salute today also------

Abhi humara salute bhi dekhna. Feb 27 wala shayad bhool gaye!

hi i have got a question for all of you if Egypt can another 1000 free mraps from usa why didn't our army chief was in usa getting the special 21 gun salute asked for mraps too when young security forces guys have been killed nearly every day ...

hi i have got a question for all of you if Egypt can another 1000 free mraps from usa why didn't our army chief was in usa getting the special 21 gun salute asked for mraps too when young security forces guys have been killed nearly every day ...
Where do you want to use them? Our western border does not allow their extensive use and so their utility on that theatre is limited. For the eastern border we have acquired a few and mostly looking at internal manufacturing to fill in the gaps which would be better for us. A lot of MRAPs may be handed down from Afghanistan and we may get our hands on them. Let us see and wait. They are very fuel hungry though!!

Last edited:
Also Pakistan arrested several members of PTM , US didnt comment on it ( In the past US would have released statements showing concern on whats been happening in Pakistan)

Torture these PTM terrorists and send them to Guantanamo.

Say what you want but the visit was a major win-win for both Pakistan and IK. Not only did the US snub India by offering to mediate in the Kashmir dispute, but Trump even cited a conversation where Modi HIMSELF requested for the US' intervention on the matter. Needless to say, that sparked a lot of controversy back in Delhi where the parliament asked PM Modi for a 'personal clarification'. To add fuel to the fire, the US also basically ignored all talks of terrorism which are usually the main highlights of any major Pak-US discussion.

In other news, Pakistan cemented its position as a significant player on the negotiating table concerning US and Afghanistan; it's also expected that the US will reinstate military training programs and security assistance in the near future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom