What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

There is a narrow window of opportunity here to potentially change the course of Pakistan forever for the better. These opportunities do not come very often.

Let's see what decisions are made in next few days.

They let Ali Wazir out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

First time ever in history of Pakistan USA has "officially" asked establishment of Pakistan to remove a sitting PM and install puppets of its choice that will work in national interest of USA instead of Pakistan.

Everything is said in black and white. Question is how will the establishment and Pakistani nation accept this knowingly?
exclude establishment form this sentence.

I got no issues if they can go to this length to get Imran Khan out but what would they tell the families of the shuhada? playing football with their heads is a good sport?

They donā€™t care Iā€™m telling you bro šŸ¤£. If soldiers and fc are still riding around in pickup trucks, they donā€™t give a damn about this country.

They never care, they never will care, its all farce some love sharaab some love halwa poory who cares bro Pakistan is a mess.

There is a narrow window of opportunity here to potentially change the course of Pakistan forever for the better. These opportunities do not come very often.

Let's see what decisions are made in next few days.

True, If we break these shackles of slavery we will truly become independent and attain the heights that were envisioned by our forefathers else we will remain slaves forever. It is now or never

Heā€™s not a weirdo heā€™s a teddy bear šŸ„ŗ
He calls roti a chochi?

They donā€™t care Iā€™m telling you bro šŸ¤£. If soldiers and fc are still riding around in pickup trucks, they donā€™t give a damn about this country.

They never care, they never will care, its all farce some love sharaab some love halwa poory who cares bro Pakistan is a mess.
Come on, don't give up so soon. Its not as simple as how you are perceiving it. Time will show this inshallah.

They do care and this will show when results pan out

There is a lot of blackmail and propaganda being spread. Be wary

exclude establishment form this sentence.
I would if this was a purely political matter, but it's abundantly clear it's not anymore which is why an NSC meet is ongoing or is it not. Being stakeholders of Pakistan's national security, est is core guarantor of this country's security and part of PM's NSC.

They just cannot look the other way anymore and you will see that after outcome of NSC meet and PM's speech tonight. Wait for it.

I would if this was a purely political matter, but it's abundantly clear it's not anymore which is why an NSC meet is ongoing or is it not. Being stakeholders of Pakistan's national security, est is core guarantor of this country's security and part of PM's NSC.

They just cannot look the other way anymore and you will see that after outcome of NSC meet and PM's speech tonight. Wait for it.
if they can not mentally stand besides Prime Minister of Pakistan, how do they claim to protect us in case of a conflict with our rivals or even USA? All the military might we have got is pretty useless if we can not stand behind head of the state.

if they can not mentally stand besides Prime Minister of Pakistan, how do they claim to protect us in case of a conflict with our rivals or even USA? All the military might we have got is pretty useless if we can not stand behind head of the state.
True that !

I believe the establishment is of the mindset of "Cut the arm and save the body" i.e if PM is sacrificed at least the country can remain safe from the wrath of the mighty USA and we will live to fight another day. While in my personal opinion it is now or never if we stand up to this bullying today we will become truly independent and attain great things otherwise this cycle of slavery will go on and we will always remain dependent be it the IMF or blackmailing of FATAF or pushing us to wars that we do not want to fight or isolating from countries we do not want to (China, Russia, etc) and these "do-more" goes on and on and on.....

NSC is the need of the hour and quite obvious a speech will be held.

but the prime target when this move initialize was to contact with those who kept their contacts alive even when no contacts between the two states so...

let's see how guarantors make their move. news about ISI chief to play neutral was in the air days back.

did anybody feel anything from the chiefs attitude on 23 Mach event? no ... nobody did ...

I believe the establishment is of the mindset of "Cut the arm and save the body" i.e if PM is sacrificed at least the country can remain safe from the wrath of the mighty USA and we will live to fight another day. While in my personal opinion it is now or never if we stand up to this bullying today we will become truly independent and attain great things otherwise this cycle of slavery will go on and we will always remain dependent be it the IMF or blackmailing of FATAF or pushing us to wars that we do not want to fight or isolating from countries we do not want to (China, Russia, etc) and these "do-more" goes on and on and on.....
Make or break moment for Pakistan. Let's see if they will cower down or man up.
NSC is the need of the hour and quite obvious a speech will be held.

but the prime target when this move initialize was to contact with those who kept their contacts alive even when no contacts between the two states so...

let's see how guarantors make their move. news about ISI chief to play neutral was in the air days back.

did anybody feel anything from the chiefs attitude on 23 Mach event? no ... nobody did ...
Not quite obvious bro. NSC changes the whole equation. It's not political anymore and its not a small issue. There is only one decision to be made: Remove IK on US order, throw away CPEC/Russia relations, install convicted puppets, OR decide in own national interest from here on. Either way major consequences to follow and IK won't accept his illegal removal just like that, so yes not that obvious. Bigs know it. Court also tried shutting up IK but he is going on air tonight.

There might be a middle way to call for new elections in few months. the only safe exit probably.

Make or break moment for Pakistan. Let's see if they will cower down or man up.

Not quite obvious bro. NSC changes the whole equation. It's not political anymore and its not a small issue. There is only one decision to be made: Remove IK on US order, throw away CPEC/Russia relations, install convicted puppets, OR decide in own national interest from here on. Either way major consequences to follow and IK won't accept his illegal removal just like that, so yes not that obvious. Bigs know it. Court also tried shutting up IK but he is going on air tonight.

There might be a middle way to call for new elections in few months. the only safe exit probably.
let's see, but it's parliament now and we have traitors all over the place.

Just that in this specific case, the Establishment is cutting off the part that matters *ahem*, essentially castrating Pakistan.

Next they'll ask for giving up nukes. Not enough for them too. They'll come for the J-10's next. Still not enough. They'll ask to move Army divisions away from India. Not enough too. They'll ask a viceroy from the US to administer Pakistan. Not enough too.

IT DOES NOT STOP.

Army living in a fools paradise if all they do is sacrifice one limb for the other.

I get the bitterness at IK and frankly I have that too but you have truly lost it brother when you bat for PML-N and PPP. Lost all my respect today.

Go well.
Well, the guy was claiming that GE18 rigging was AGAINST IK. That is patently absurd. It has nothing to do with batting for this or that party. Its just totally ridiculous.

Yes I am bitter at IK ever since August 2014. But that has nothing to do with calling out counter-factual claims.

He is saying nothing but truth.
And shame to you for supporting N league and PPP.
I want SOLID references. Can he or you give me those?

Shame on you for pushing fake news.

What world do you live in dude
:crazy:

We have a good number of weirdos at PDF, but you stand truly apart.
I don't make fake claims.

Can you substantiate his claim? I don't think you can do that for fake claims. So don't be a weirdo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom