What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

What world do you live in dude :crazy:

I have never come across anyone who claimed, even in jest, that IK was cheated out of seats in 2018. How can you substantiate your claims?

Talking of wine (alcohol, you mean), do you know which party does Gandapur belong to?

What diplomatic cables are you talking about?

We have a good number of weirdos at PDF, but you stand truly apart.
He is saying nothing but truth.
And shame to you for supporting N league and PPP.

Kindly add; where Hamid Mir, Saleem Safi, Najam Sethi, and many more are considered champions of civilian supremacy and authentic journalism.

View attachment 828850View attachment 828851

They can all be decimated by a single suicide bomber, why can't some groups loyal to Pakistan comes up with the idea of neutralizing these corrupts with suicide bombers.

After all there are quite a few here in the country, can be abetted and financed for the task.

Establishment should understand that Biden is not going to be in power for ever.
Don't destroy Pakistan for Bidens coup.

Stand with your country not American interests.

We know what the American interests in the region are. They will passify you against India.

When they go up against China what will you do than ? We all know its coming.

Take a stand now and tell them sorry we are open to talks but Pakistan will not be coerced into following American interests.

Bajwa seriously lacks spine.

Last edited:
First time ever in history of Pakistan USA has "officially" asked establishment of Pakistan to remove a sitting PM and install puppets of its choice that will work in national interest of USA instead of Pakistan.

Everything is said in black and white. Question is how will the establishment and Pakistani nation accept this knowingly?

They most probably are part of the conspiracy. Faiz hameed was replaced after he was picture sipping victory Tea in Kabul. Bajwa got orders from Washington to put US friendly ISI chief, so despite IK unwillingness Bajwa forced IK to appoint Nadeem Anjum. Old fart Bajwa is compromised. Remember he was promoted non other than NS. CIA most probably got file on Bajwa getting honey trapped or other stupid stuff while he was deployed overseas, so now he is being used.
Bajwa is being cursed nationally right now from retd foji officers to mil brats.

I think we all know by now, who is doing this.

I have never come across anyone who claimed, even in jest, that IK was cheated out of seats in 2018. How can you substantiate your claims?

Talking of wine (alcohol, you mean), do you know which party does Gandapur belong to?

What world do you live in dude
:crazy:

hats off to you for singlehandedly defending crooks on PDF since yesterday.

I get the bitterness at IK and frankly I have that too but you have truly lost it brother when you bat for PML-N and PPP. Lost all my respect today.

Go well.
🥺

Bajwa is being cursed nationally right now from retd foji officers to mil brats.

I think we all know by now, who is doing this.

YEOOOOOOOOO LMFAOOOOOOOOO

THEY LET ALI WAZIR OUT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What world do you live in dude
:crazy:

He’s not a weirdo he’s a teddy bear 🥺

THEY LET ALI WAZIR OUT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s not a weirdo he’s a teddy bear 🥺
I got no issues if they can go to this length to get Imran Khan out but what would they tell the families of the shuhada? playing football with their heads is a good sport?

There is a narrow window of opportunity here to potentially change the course of Pakistan forever for the better. These opportunities do not come very often.

Let's see what decisions are made in next few days.
PM going to address the nation tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom