What's new

Unconfirmed - Raheel Sharif will be next PM - Nadeem Malik

RS should take over as the chairman of PTI.

It would a great Honor for Pakistan to have a great leader like RS leading the nation.
He wasn't as great as ayub Khan or general Douglas gracey

I have great admiration for both
As both stand against the Youthia minded Muhammad Ali Jinnah and Fatima Jinnah

One refused direct orders of jinnah asking to intervene in Kashmir thus letting tribal fight alone in Kashmir while the second showed aokaat to Fatima Jinnah

Great story of teacher and protege!

Pakistan will always salute to these Great leaders who stood against narcissist people like the Jinnah family

🫡

FB_IMG_1669287336445.jpg

I used to respect RS in past. But he allocated lot of land to himself just before retirement as COAS for his own services in army just like Bajwa made his own father in law a defence secretary of Pak. The top is rotten to the core.
You mean the top is rotten to the ‘Corps’..

Bhai martial law announce bhi kar do, baki sab to kar hi dia hai.

And since everyone is firing nonsense from their backside, can I also suggest the name of Waqar Zaka for caretaker PM?
Not as far fetched as it would sound considering what he said a couple of months ago.

While he is personally my favourite COAS, I don't know how I feel about him being PM, and I don't think he'll accept the post of PM.

Also, I believe he was considered for caretaker PM in 2016 as well.

Yea another Army Thug wants to be a PM - HOW NICE !! :lol:

The institution of the Army is like a rotten corpse which is emitting extremely bad, rotten smell. But it is still there in the streets and not being removed !!

mere khyal se Esi k dor me APS ka waqia Huwa tha.

While he is personally my favourite COAS, I don't know how I feel about him being PM, and I don't think he'll accept the post of PM.

Also, I believe he was considered for caretaker PM in 2016 as well.

yeee haaaa

Doubt it.

Why tf would RS take the hit for the army which is completely naked.

Better for his reputation to not be caught in the cross fire and keep earning Riyals.

RS should take over as the chairman of PTI.

It would a great Honor for Pakistan to have a great leader like RS leading the nation.

Take him home, it would be even a greater Honor for Pakistan to see a great leader like RS in action at your home.

Or maybe, make him chairman of PML-N since his last name is also "Sharif". :rofl:

caretaker will be Jilani or Hafeez Shiekh .... all PDM and PPP nominated names rejected at Pindi..so no hope for Nawaz Sharif.

Back
Top Bottom