What's new

Cleric terms Women’s Protection Bill contrary to Islamic Sharia

This bill is only going to result in more violence and in fact turn that more brutal

Than law will give them the deserved punishment ! Very simple !

WTF are you talking about ? Did you have read the law and for how many days a man can be barred from entering his house ?

Zarvan, You are such a educated illiterate that I dont know whether to laugh on you or cry at your pity state of mind. Neither you understand law nor you dont know the english, Nor you can proof what you are saying is written in the law. Nor you can proof that bill is reflecting the ground of women in Punjab instead of importing western crap.

If you have understood law so perfectly. Then Translate the law into Urdu. Lets see if it is against Quran and Sunnah. If you are unable to do, then STFU and dont comment on it further unless your thick head can understand what the Law is actually saying

You and your kind is so detached from the reality that you think everything is black and white. That instead of passing this law a women can get divorce so to avoid all this thing. But naaah you are not going to consider gray areas ?

Are you really living in Pakistan and knows what kind of things women has to go before she can attain a divorce ?

Shah, I dont need to sit with qualified scholar because I know there is not a single thing in law which is against Quran and Sunnah? How I know ? Because I understand english perfectly and knows what the law is saying.

Now the real question is. What is so western in the bill except the language english ? Please point a single thing in the bill which is directly imported from western society ?

Which Islamic laws deal with domestic issues that this bill has specifically covered ?

The problem with people like you is You are only good for giving generalized and sweeping statements like Khilafa is solution to all problems, Implementing Islam is solution to all problems blah blah blah but when it comes to dealing with Actual gray areas where Islam remains quite. The real mentality is then exposed of guys like you

Very well explained, @Zarvan try to give a equal reply !

56d73a85f3331.jpg

Hun Aram Are
Islamic Nazryati Council reject bill.
Those are at wrong will not get any sympathetic support.
Male & female both will be punish on act they will doing, no one will use women's in Pakistan to impose own thoughts.

Shame on lawmakers whose are rejected by country institution, go & seek to live in society, don't impose own thought on public.

Baboo Banana Atna Asan Nehi.

Today women in Pakistan enjoy their right in boundary of culture, religion & society.
Keep your ill thought away from us, just keep your self away, we don't like to see your cancer mind.
We have no sympathetic neither space for your cancer.
Stay away from us that's we live batter.

:cool:

Don't present Pakistan worse behind a toy Oscar Award of child market.
:D

Haaaa

Enjoy fruits with personalities you follow.

Close this thread with final remarks

Decent women, enjoy family life

Vagabond & affected women's enjoy Divorce life

Because this law only effected to accelerate divorce process but never punish indeed guilty males.

Retrogressive forces have been on the march in Pakistan society ever since the bigot Zia took over with the anti - Pakistan Jamaat Islami joining up with Zia to work against the State of Pakistan in particular and against the nation State in general.

Ironically, Sheikh ul Hind of Deoband was against creation of Pakistan because according Maulana Madani, it was “Watan” not the religion that made a nation; sadly not so. According to JI& JUI and their favourite Taliban & the Da’esh, Islam does not recognize the national borders.

As I have posted many times earlier, Pakistan society is split into pro- Taliban/Daesh etc. faction which supports those who believe in exploiting Islam for the sake of creating a dark age Islamic Emirate on the lines of Talban Afghanistan. Supporters of this mind-set don’t believe in any other Law except “Their interpretation of the Sharia”; and the liberal/moderate faction who believe in the rule of law as promulgated by the elected members and the nation State with defined borders.

You can see the hue & cry by the religious leaders (sadly this time the Barelvis), journalists, lawyers & judges when the death sentence upheld by the Supreme Court was carried out. It clearly means that in their mind Qadri was correct in unilaterally killing Salman Taseer and Supreme Court was wrong in sentencing him.

The bigot intellectual Ansar Abbasi; wrote a column “why the hurry to carry out the sentence?”. Mr Ansar Abbasi conveniently ignored the fact that Qadri shot Salman Taseer 5 years ago hence it was not too soon. Ansar Abbasi also questioned “Why has the women who committed Blasphemy not yet hanged? “

Being a journalist he should know that Asia Bibi’s case is still pending in the Supreme Court mainly because her crime is based on testimony of her enemies whose motives may have been different and there is chance ( no matter how small) that she may not be guilty of the crime.

Mumtaz Qadri case had been decided relatively sooner for the simple reason that Muma Qadri brazenly admitted that he shot the Governor, hence no doubt about who was the killer. Qadri's lawyer was a volunteer ex High Court Justice who tried to argue in vain that Qadri was justified in being sole judge & jury.

Maulana Fazalur Rahman and Ansar Abbasi represent the mind-set that considers destruction of property, physical abuse, persecution and even extra judicial murder is justified if carried out in the name of Islam. Hence you see that young Jamaat Islami supporters breaking car windows on New Year’s night if they think that a party was going on in the house.

People with the other mind-set, such as me; believe that no one has the right to take the law in their own hands. Those people who thought that Salman Taseer had committed Blasphemy should have taken him to court and if proven guilty after due process of law, he should have been hanged.

I am from a village and I know that women have been beaten up & thrown out of the house with nowhere to go if the wife has angered the husband or even her mother in law. You hear that brides being burnt by their in laws for the lack of dowry. No one from the Islamic Council gets up and declares that it is ‘Un-Islamic’.

Did anyone from the religious lobby came out and protested against the sodomization of the Kasur boys? Lal Masjid Mulla refused to even condemn killing of Army School children, did any religious leader come and issue fatwa against mullah Aziz? However when there is a bill for protection of women, everyone cries blue murder! Clearly the softer side of Islam and forgiving acts of our holy Prophet (PBUH) are completely ignored and Islam only represented by killing and abuse of the weak & of the minorities?

I don’t blame Hon Zarvan or any other member for opposing Women protection Bill, Pakistan society is full of people with similar views and membership of the forum represents all sections of Pakistanis. Just look at the street protests in favour of Mumtaz Qadri in so many cities and you will realize how many people in Pakistan believe that Supreme Court was wrong and a cold killer was correct.

This is the kind Islam that extremist lovers would like in Pakistan. Such kind of love for the anarchy gives credence to belief in the Western media that Islam is a blood thirsty barbaric religion.

But who cares what agents of West moderates like me think. Three cheers for Ansar Abbasi, Fazlur Rahman and Munawwar Hassan.

Last edited:
People with the other mind-set, such as me; believe that no one has the right to take the law in their own hands. Those people who thought that Salman Taseer had committed Blasphemy should have taken him to court and if proven guilty after due process of law, he should have been hanged.
Thank you for this. The above para is spot on and there should've been a due process before proving Salman Taseer guilty and sentence. The mind-set needs to change and Judiciary need to set examples and this was a good decision.

I am from a village and I know that women have been beaten up & thrown out of the house with nowhere to go if the wife has angered the husband or even her mother in law. You hear that brides being burnt by their in laws for the lack of dowry. No one from the Islamic Council gets up and declares that it is ‘Un-Islamic’.
I couldn't agree more. We are opposite to the teachings of Islam.

Clearly the softer side of Islam and forgiving acts of our hoply Prophet (PBUH) are completely ignored and Islam only represented by killing and abuse of the weak & of the minorities?
Sir this is the sad reality of today's mindset and upbringing. Muslims have forgotten what tolerance means, unable to listen to other's opinions, unable to tolerate other religious beliefs. The west has adopted what Islam taught with a few exceptions (Alcohol, Fornication, Pig meat etc). I hope our next generation can concentrate on education and build a tolerant nation and improve the image of Islam by following the teachings of Prophet (PBUH).

this bill is directly imported from the west, this is the Actual Problem, otherwise Islamic laws are always there to deal with the issue of domestic violence ---- there's no point in importing West thing, when we already have the solution to this problem.

regarding the Bill being contrary to Sharia,
sit down with a qualified scholar ( not a Mullah) and he will point out the clauses which are contrary to Sharia.

Your Sharia is generally out dated. I give you an example:

As per Islamic rules if a woman's husband is disappeared and there is no news about him, the woman will go to the qazi and complain. The qazi will give her ten years time to wait. After that period she will again appear before the qazi and tell that she has waited for ten years but finds no news from him. The qazi will then cancel the marriage and say that she now can marry elsewhere if she wants to.

In the above example due to long voyages of that times it is understandable to wait for ten years. But now with the fast communication and transportation, if a person is disappeared for even a week, it is enough to believe that he is killed either in road accident or gun shot. Some progressive scholars do argue that this rule needs to be changed and one year is enough.

Remember in the life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH some verses of the Holy Quran were cancelled. Because the Prophet had the authority. Today if Muslims find some Islamic rules are no more applicable they won't dare to change or amend it. Instead they insist and somehow try to apply on the society. When the Prophet himself said that ulema were his successors.

So now even if you are satisfied that a rule is 100% based on Islamic teachings and the society is based on those rules, is not guarantee that it is serving the purpose. This is the point where deviation occurs. 'Man made' laws come into play to fill the gap. Of course business of life has to be carried on.

Regarding this bill, it is sign of social upgradation. There were times when corporal punishment was common in schools. But now there is 'Mar nahi pyar ' slogan. I expect this bill is implemented on country level and its modified version is introduced in national assembly.

Few suggestions in this regard:

i. Improve marriage laws. Include new terms and conditions to ensure woman protection from the beginning where bride, groom and in laws know their duties, rights and limitation.

ii. Replace Nikah Form with a booklet in which the terms and conditions are written. Give it to both the parties to fill and no option is left blank.

iii. In place of semi literate nikah khwan appoint a person from local courts to conduct the marriage agreement.

@Bratva @airmarshal @Akheilos

Remember in the life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH some verses of the Holy Quran were cancelled. Because the Prophet had the authority. Today if Muslims find some Islamic rules are no more applicable they won't dare to change or amend it. Instead they insist and somehow try to apply on the society. When the Prophet himself said that ulema were his successors.

No part of Quran was ever cancelled. This is in Quran itself. The Quran is present with us as it was compiled by the Almighty. Knowing our Muslim character, if it was us, we would have cancelled a lot of it, if it was given to us.

Allah has sent Quran as last hidayat to the world and He himself guaranteed to protect its text.

Few suggestions in this regard:

i. Improve marriage laws. Include new terms and conditions to ensure woman protection from the beginning where bride, groom and in laws know their duties, rights and limitation.

ii. Replace Nikah Form with a booklet in which the terms and conditions are written. Give it to both the parties to fill and no option is left blank.

iii. In place of semi literate nikah khwan appoint a person from local courts to conduct the marriage agreement.

I cant agree more!! Great suggestions. Institution of marriage must be preserved. For that, both men and women need to be educated. In men need to be educated more. Its men who have been given more responsibility and hence more privileges on his woman. But our problem is men happy to enjoy privilege and not take responsibility of household or his wife.

Cleric terms Women’s Protection Bill contrary to Islamic Sharia

Mufti-Naeem-300x168.jpg

A prominent cleric has termed the “Protection of Women against Violence Bill 2015”, passed by the Punjab Assembly on Wednesday, in conflict with the Islamic Sharia, and accused the Nawaz Sharif government of pushing the country towards ‘secularism’.

Cleric terms Women’s Protection Bill contrary to Islamic Sharia | Pakistan Today

@django @unleashed @Spring Onion @haviZsultan @PaklovesTurkiye
@Ammara Chaudhry @waz

These fukking Clerics is 80% of the reason why Pakistan is where she was until 2012 and even recently with terrorist filth hidden in different places and their maddrassas teaching crap. Nothing close to real Islam. IMO, these Clerics should be BANNED and the society should become similar to Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey. Keep your religion in your house and focus on the country's growth. Majority of these fukkers are illiterate and use religion's interpretations differently to create wrong Islamic ideologies for their own fukking purposes.

These fukking Clerics is 80% of the reason why Pakistan is where she was until 2012 and even recently with terrorist filth hidden in different places and their maddrassas teaching crap. Nothing close to real Islam. IMO, these Clerics should be BANNED and the society should become similar to Indonesia, Malaysia and Turkey. Keep your religion in your house and focus on the country's growth. Majority of these fukkers are illiterate and use religion's interpretations differently to create wrong Islamic ideologies for their own fukking purposes.
Fazlur Rehman terms Women protection Bill as 'humiliation of husband' - Pakistan - Dunya News

No part of Quran was ever cancelled. This is in Quran itself. The Quran is present with us as it was compiled by the Almighty. Knowing our Muslim character, if it was us, we would have cancelled a lot of it, if it was given to us.

Allah has sent Quran as last hidayat to the world and He himself guaranteed to protect its text.

It is very detailed subject. Have some idea that Hazrat Ali ibn abi Talib prevented a man from lecturing in a mosque who did not know this discipline (abrogation).

Abrogation أ لنسخ - Islamic Encyclopedia

The message is that we can make new laws with unanimity for the betterment of the people.

Back
Top Bottom