What's new

Clash resumes on contested Afghan, Pakistan border area: Officials

Its quite ironical actually,how a country and new nationality was born overnight,on the belief that,religion is the glue that will bind evryone against the objective reality of war and violence.....and now,some 60yrs later we find the citizens of that country ready to launch war against a fellow Muslim country,ignoring the religion now,and considering all the other objective realities of war and violence against his fellow religious brethren....
In the end,I feel much safer and sin free,surrounded by millions of Hindus around,being an Indian Muslim....than I would have felt,if I had been living in Pakistan,where people die due to fighting between"religious brothers" evryday!

Its quite ironical actually,how a country and new nationality was born overnight,on the belief that,religion is the glue that will bind evryone against the objective reality of war and violence.....and now,some 60yrs later we find the citizens of that country ready to launch war against a fellow Muslim country,ignoring the religion now,and considering all the other objective realities of war and violence against his fellow religious brethren....
In the end,I feel much safer and sin free,surrounded by millions of Hindus around,being an Indian Muslim....than I would have felt,if I had been living in Pakistan,where people die due to fighting between"religious brothers" evryday!

Whatever works for you 'brother' :D

Attacking Afghanistan is not the best option i guess, because may be the original Talib's ther might think Pakistan is against Afghansitan, What we can do is just defend our selve buy giving the quick and effective response, Pak army should get some Helis and Artillery in the area for quick and effective response.

Too much diplomacy makes us look like pussies.

Why are we still trying to befriend a country which became our enemy in the 90s?
Who ever fires a single bullet from that side of the Durand Line is not a friend of Pakistan and he should be dealt in the manner an enemy is dealt.
We need to change the mindsets of our troops and commanders alike.
I remember a ex-SSG Lance Naik telling me:"Diplomacy beghairton ka kaam hota hai" He sounded unconvincing then but he seems to be right in this context.

Too much diplomacy makes us look like pussies.

Why are we still trying to befriend a country which became our enemy in the 90s?
Who ever fires a single bullet from that side of the Durand Line is not a friend of Pakistan and he should be dealt in the manner an enemy is dealt.
We need to change the mindsets of our troops and commanders alike.
I remember a ex-SSG Lance Naik telling me:"Diplomacy beghairton ka kaam hota hai" He sounded unconvincing then but he seems to be right in this context.

President of Pakistan will make that decision. We have wasted 50 years in strategic plans of PA. They have failed us at that end one too many times.

Attacking Afghanistan is not the best option i guess, because may be the original Talib's ther might think Pakistan is against Afghansitan, What we can do is just defend our selve buy giving the quick and effective response, Pak army should get some Helis and Artillery in the area for quick and effective response.

Attacking Afghanistan?
Nobody asked for that.
But at least PA can give a response befitting a honorable military and make sure that the Afghans think twice before attempting to fire at our soldiers again.
For the people pushing the pencils it's just another SITREP but by tolerating this we are actually giving the ANA confidence to carry out more attacks like this, which in the long run put's our soldier's lives at stake.
Pakistan Zindabad,Pak Army Paindabad.

President of Pakistan will make that decision. We have wasted 50 years in strategic plans of PA. They have failed us at that end one too many times.

So the president should decide whether the troops should return convincing fire or not when fired upon from the enemy?

So the president should decide whether the troops should return convincing fire or not when fired upon from the enemy?

I'm talking about the operation, ofcourse soldiers should return fire.

So sad that no one is speaking for our jawans, and neither Arm authority is taking the notice...

120923012626_karzai_zardari_304x171_afp_nocredit.jpg

Karzai: you scratch my back and ill scratch yours.
Zardari: no, thats not how it works....you give me dollars and ill scratch whatever you want me too :omghaha:

The entire problem lies in the Durand line. Afghanistan does not recognize it. Instead it feels it has a right over all the territory owned by Pakistan. Everything east of the river Indus (according to them) belongs to them. The only people who will benefit from Afghanistan and Pakistan not being on good terms are the Taliban.

Destroying the terrorists requires cooperation between the two nations. Instead Afghanistan has become a major headache for Pakistan.

The entire problem lies in the Durand line. Afghanistan does not recognize it. Instead it feels it has a right over all the territory owned by Pakistan. Everything east of the river Indus (according to them) belongs to them. The only people who will benefit from Afghanistan and Pakistan not being on good terms are the Taliban.

Destroying the terrorists requires cooperation between the two nations. Instead Afghanistan has become a major headache for Pakistan.

afghans have fired scud missiles at pakistan in the past when they were the b i t c h of ussr , those who were responsible for attacks on Pakistan eventually got dragged and killed in the streets of afghanistan , same is going to be the fate of those who are doing it now

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom