What's new

Clash resumes on contested Afghan, Pakistan border area: Officials

So it wasn't a joke. You are a moderator. Normally, great wisdom is expected from people like you.

Please do not take it personal, but I find your comment very childish.

Pakistan is no position to go all out. The Durand line would be demolished which would be fatal. This is what Afghans want.

And Pakistan cannot exercise anything against the NATO forces.

"The Durand line would be demolished"

Can you elaborate on this?

Relatively speaking, you cannot demolish something the other party doesn't even acknowledge the existence of.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...stan-border-area-officials.html#ixzz2SV4MWwWi

Wrong.

According to the report the gate is being built on Afghan side of the Durand line. Why is PA provoking them?

So it wasn't a joke. You are a moderator. Normally, great wisdom is expected from people like you.

Please do not take it personal, but I find your comment very childish.

Pakistan is no position to go all out. The Durand line would be demolished which would be fatal. This is what Afghans want.

Looks like you misunderstood my comment, I am not saying that we go to war or attack ISAF...I meant that we should give a reply to ANA on the spot when they attack our posts.

RIght now what happens is that when the fire happens, sentry returns a couple of tracers, informs duty NCO, informs JCO, informs the area commander and this chain then goes on and alot of time is wasted, since we still haven't given these soldiers full authority to start returning fire or get air support or anything.

I meant to say that the attacking party of ANA should be replied back with force so that we they do not dare attack our posts again.

There is no need for Armed retaliation at this point. Gather up some 50,000 Afghanistani refugees and tell Afghanistan Govt they are being deported.

I hope PA takes less interest in rigging elections this time, I don't want to wake up one day to the fact that ANA has invaded Pakistan :coffee:

I know its a lot to ask for when PA is so busy in defaming CJ and fighting for the honor (?) of their last COAS Musharraf.

Now ANA are asking for it . . .

on one side the Spring offensive of Taliban has made life quite difficult for Afg & now they want to Mess with Pakistan as well .

i dont know from where they get their brain ... or even if they have one .

How long can someone or some institution exercise restrain?

This is what happens when you have "Career" officers running your ops.
Send some battle oriented low profile inf officers and the Afghans would go back with a bloody nose.

How long can someone or some institution exercise restrain?

This is what happens when you have "Career" officers running your ops.
Send some battle oriented low profile inf officers and the Afghans would go back with a bloody nose.

That eerily sounds like the next Aiewan e Sadr and PTV operation :woot:

Now ANA are asking for it . . .

on one side the Spring offensive of Taliban has made life quite difficult for Afg & now they want to Mess with Pakistan as well .

i dont know from where they get their brain ... or even if they have one .

Nothing will happen to ANA as long as General Kiyani is the COAS.. Earlier this year, when Indians killed our soldiers on LOC..there was no reaction from Pakistani side..nothing at all...and now ANA is provoking but I am 100% sure...still there will be no reaction from Pakistan..Thanks to General Kiyani

That eerily sounds like the next Aiewan e Sadr and PTV operation :woot:

Forgive my ignorance but was that a reference to the '99 coup?

Nothing will happen to ANA as long as General Kiyani is the COAS.. Earlier this year, when Indians killed our soldiers on LOC..there was no reaction from Pakistani side..nothing at all...and now ANA is provoking but I am 100% sure...still there will be no reaction from Pakistan..Thanks to General Kiyani

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Forgive my ignorance but was that a reference to the '99 coup?

Yup, and the 3 coups before that.

Sigh! All Musharraf fans have turned against Kayani.

border trade band ker do bhooky maary gay to aik hafty main aqal a jaay gee :ashamed:

Remember one Things.

Those who start a fight due to provocations are Weak. .. .

So lets trust the Army for once.

Back
Top Bottom