What's new

Christian Father Commits Suicide After ISIS Members Rape Wife and Daughter

@Aeronaut @Manticore @Oscar Please take not of this so-called scholar of Islamic jurisprudence. He is talking what he has no clue about.

unfortunately , ISIS use the same logic as this clueless Indian to justify their action ...

and don't except that an Indian knew about Islam , he just judge from appearance and image of Islam that muslims are painting with their actions ... ( right now , ISIS has biggest brush and strongest color among muslims !! )

Last edited:
Where are the thousands of 'true Islam' followers protesting against ISIS now?

Why are indians not protesting against ISIS? Indians did support Israel for genocide no one stopped them. Or indians already know who are behind ISIS and afraid to loose their oil supply and shirt????

Why are indians not protesting against ISIS? Indians did support Israel for genocide no one stopped them. Or indians already know who are behind ISIS and afraid to loose their oil supply and shirt????
Why are u dragging India into this ? Besides we r really worried about the safety of many Indians stranded in ISIS occupied areas.

Just made up stories for another invasion , which country is next Pakistan , Iran , Saudi Arabia who knows

Still no large scale protest against ISIS in London.

Because this isn't a legitimate government, you moron.
Try protesting against a terrorist organisation yourself. Watch how they will give you 0 fucks.

Why are u dragging India into this ? Besides we r really worried about the safety of many Indians stranded in ISIS occupied areas.

People are dragging Palestine into this. Why?

Last edited:
Sad to see this thread is filled with opportunists trying to bash Gaza protesters.
Well, what can we expect?
We're 3rd worlders.
Malicious and opportunistic people who use other people's ills to our advantage.

unfortunately , ISIS use the same logic as this clueless Indian to justify their action ...

and don't except that an Indian knew about Islam , he just judge from appearance and image of Islam that muslims are painting with their actions ... ( right now , ISIS has biggest brush and strongest color among muslims !! )

Indians are not clueless they are just bigoted haters, Muslims could all be flower cultivating hippies but Indians like him would still hate on Muslims.

You mean God has subjected humanity to a very cruel test. Yes.

My question to you then is why is your god testing those who do not even believe in him. Most of those getting killed are the ones who are non Muslims. Ask him to run all his tests on your Muslim folks and let all Non muslims/Athiests/Agnostics live in peace. We have no interest in going through his tests and getting killed.

Taliban were equipped and trained by the US and western nations to fight the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. ISIS formed out of the proxy war being fought in Syria, not because of our silence. If Islam didn't exist, they'd find another excuse.

As far as Mullahs etc go, not all of them are extremist terrorists.

If people started protesting against a specific sect (extremist or not), other people would be offended and everyone would say Muslims are violent and can not live in peace among their own sects. If no one protests, people say Muslims are bad because they don't protest against extremist sects.

Whatever anyone says, 99% of Muslims are against terrorists.

May I ask you with all respect, what are you folks doing against people like Anjem Chaudhary? He is behind brainwashing of many young kids and I seriously hate the fact that even British govt is not acting against him.

Last edited:
My question to you then is why is your god testing those who do not even believe in him. Most of those getting killed are the ones who are non Muslims. Ask him to run all his tests on your Muslim folks and let all Non muslims/Athiests/Agnostics live in peace. We have no interest in going through his tests and getting killed.

The Muslim perspective:

He is not my God. He is a universal God and we are all his creation. He tests those whom He wishes to guide and also tests those whom He wishes lead to astray. He is perfect in His knowledge and just like a toddler has a limited grasp of the world around him, we humans do not have the capacity to understand His design, save for what has been revealed to us through His prophets.

A little bit of logic:

If you don't believe in Him, then his existence or purpose should be of little concern to you. Basically because a non-existent entity has neither the capacity to harm or benefit.

I'll give you an example. I don't believe in Shitala Devi and therefore I don't believe she can cause me harm or illness. This is also the reason that when I see people fall sick, I don't assume it is the work of Shitala Devi. I ascribe it to whomsoever I believe causes good or bad, even if Shitala Devi is real and causing that pain.

Also you can't ask someone to ask their God not to interfere with his own creation. That is a silly statement.

The truth:

Do you see where I'm going with this? Theological perceptions are an innate part of mental development, and have no real power to bring benefit or cause harm. We use it to explain the world around us which we do not have a sensible, scientific answer to.

On Monday, the Business Standard said that ISIS fighters have told Iraqi families they must hand their daughters to militants in order for them to "cleanse" themselves through sex.
Disgusting mentally retarded freaks! Where the hell did they learn that? Stupid retards just doing what they want under the title Islam wonder which bastards bought such an idea! Probably some mentally challenged idiots!
Still no large scale protest against ISIS in London.
Did you miss the on against Syria that too during Ramadan while fasting 19 hrs under the heat? and the 1 one week after Eid?

Indians are not clueless they are just bigoted haters, Muslims could all be flower cultivating hippies but Indians like him would still hate on Muslims.

I wouldn't blame them. It was the Muslims that carved a chunk out of their country, drew a line in the sand and dared them to step over it. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't blame them. It was the Muslims that carved a chunk out of their country, drew a line in the sand and dared them to step over it. :rolleyes:
yes mate Indians can see history repeating itself ,even back then people where converted by rape and murder in India.Times change some people dont.Happy now

seems like ISIS is imposing its own taxes, much like looting. Nothing to do with Islam or Shariat.

under no circumstances does Shariat allow women to be raped.

Yea yea....the usual bs spin.....did you forget the cleric who issued the fatwa?

Back
Top Bottom