What's new

Christian Father Commits Suicide After ISIS Members Rape Wife and Daughter

Can tactical nukes be used on IS? What potential problems would it create if tactical nukes were to be used on certain IS positions?

To destroy Isis, one will have to destroy turkey since turkey is the source of Isis and the resulting hemp vide in Iraq. The world should exterminate the scum

Taliban did the same when they swept across the Swat valley. They kidnapped and forcibly married young girls. Have you forgotten the famous case of the girl that was publicly whipped? That wasn't because she had some boy friend or something, she simply refused to marry a pedo Taliban hairy mofo. The poor girl was later killed.

ISIS or Taliban they are not aiming for marriage.By targeting unmarried little girls they are aiming for excitement and pleasure.A genuine marriage is not gonna happen in this warfield and these relatiinship dont gonna last.
When all of this issues over ,if these militas from other nations can be escaped from Iraq in one piece they will dump these poor girls.

because it gets sympathy and they will get Western citizenship for being Christians.
They did the same thing in Kashmir in 1990. They gave 3 choices to Hindus in Kashmir. Convert , Die or Leave the valley. Within 48 hours around 500000Hindus were forced to leave the valley.

I am just angry right now,.And I am not a christian. I am a Pundit.
The choice many of us got was - Rhaliv, ghaliv, chaliv :(

But I thought only Almighty Allah knows who is Muslim and who is not, or has be delegated some of his powers to you.

You are technically right, but I am not wrong as a Muslim when I speak out against people who commit heinous crimes in the name of Islam and defames Islam. I do not say that about Shia's for example. Some of them are committing crimes but the degree of willful disregard these IS are showing for innocent noncombatant human lives, it is such a gross violation of the examples set by our forefathers, that we cannot just sit back and say nothing. Terrorism against noncombatant civilians has never been part of our religion and it never will be, those who practice it are simply not Muslim, in my eyes.

Can you imagine the trauma that guy must have gone thru..... I feel sorry for him...

If things like this happens frequently i wont be surprised if i become an atheist.... If there is a god (forget the name or religion) then why is he allowing something like this, that too in his name....

Are you a Muslim?

Does that matter?, I am not!!!!

I know, and it does matter.

You are free to believe in anything: Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Atheism or green spaghetti monster; buy you do not have a moral right to use this incident as a prop to rationalize your Atheism, unless you are a Muslim.

I know, and it does matter.

You are free to believe in anything: Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, Atheism or green spaghetti monster; buy you do not have a moral right to use this incident as a prop to rationalize your Atheism, unless you are a Muslim.

I am not an Atheist..... and it was a hypothetical statement.....

seems like ISIS is imposing its own taxes, much like looting. Nothing to do with Islam or Shariat.

under no circumstances does Shariat allow women to be raped.
but shariat allows to keep the war booty including women (as slave(sex))... :) so it is absolutely acceptable and advisable to rape under Islam.. and it is used as tool to terrorize enemies of Peaceful religion.... You are not highly knowledgeable like Imam who issued the fatawa... so do nt preach your version Islam here... dont say the Imam is stupid or idiot... he is well versed in Quran than you.... he said what is said by religion of Peace... if you have doubt, read and memorize Holy Quran and then you will become very peaceful like Taliban, ISIS etc etc....

Peeeeeeaaaaaaaaaceeeeeeeeeeee....

They are not Muslims. they are made up by Israel for the greater Israel concept. Every member is paid 2000 USD per month for such acts. Even their leader used to go in bars before.

I dare you say this to ISIS and they will behead you also... because you are using Internet... as per pure muslims (Talibans and ISIS), muslims are not supposed use any entertainments like music, tv etc etc....

the IS are hun's with modern weapons. it's a shame that arab countries do not get together and send a multinational force to wipe out the IS from the map. i can not blame the USA who will never send ground forces to irak and syria. it's a arab afair and they must solve it. the only thing the arabs are able until now is jew-bashing but not fighting muslims who kill 100x more muslims then israel does.

but shariat allows to keep the war booty including women (as slave(sex))... :) so it is absolutely acceptable and advisable to rape under Islam.. and it is used as tool to terrorize enemies of Peaceful religion....
@Aeronaut @Manticore @Oscar Please take not of this so-called scholar of Islamic jurisprudence. He is talking what he has no clue about.

Back
Top Bottom