What's new

Christian Father Commits Suicide After ISIS Members Rape Wife and Daughter

doremon

Reaction score
Country
India
On Monday, the Assyrian International News Agency reported that a mother and daughter in Mosul were raped by ISIS militants because they could not afford to pay a poll tax levied against non-Muslims.

Dr. Sallama Al Khafaji, a member of the Iraq High Commission for Human Rights, told AINA that ISIS began enforcing the tax against Christians in Mosul. When the family told militants they could not afford the tax, three ISIS members reportedly raped the mother and daughter in front of the husband and father who was so traumatized he committed suicide.

"The Christians have told me that they cannot pay this tax," Dr. Al-Khafaji said. "And they say 'what am I to do, shall I kill myself?'"

On Monday, the Business Standard said that ISIS fighters have told Iraqi families they must hand their daughters to militants in order for them to "cleanse" themselves through sex.

"Last year, a Saudi-based cleric issued a fatwa allowing jihadists to rape women in Syria," the Business Standard said. The practice has now spread to Iraq. Those who disobey are reportedly being warned they will be beaten and killed.

The UK Independent said Tuesday militants are even going door-to-door in some places looking for unmarried women.

“I told them that there were only two women in the house and both were married,” Abu Lahid told the Independent. “They said that many of their mujahedin [fighters] were unmarried and wanted a wife. They insisted on coming into my house to look at the women’s ID cards [which in Iraq show marital status].”

The reports are just the latest documented atrocities coming out of the area. One Arabic-language website, for example, claimed that four Christian women were shot and killed by ISIS militants for not wearing veils. AINA said it has not confirmed the report, noting the site is run by Shiites.

source AINA

On Monday, the Assyrian International News Agency reported that a mother and daughter in Mosul were raped by ISIS militants because they could not afford to pay a poll tax levied against non-Muslims.

Dr. Sallama Al Khafaji, a member of the Iraq High Commission for Human Rights, told AINA that ISIS began enforcing the tax against Christians in Mosul. When the family told militants they could not afford the tax, three ISIS members reportedly raped the mother and daughter in front of the husband and father who was so traumatized he committed suicide.

"The Christians have told me that they cannot pay this tax," Dr. Al-Khafaji said. "And they say 'what am I to do, shall I kill myself?'"

On Monday, the Business Standard said that ISIS fighters have told Iraqi families they must hand their daughters to militants in order for them to "cleanse" themselves through sex.

"Last year, a Saudi-based cleric issued a fatwa allowing jihadists to rape women in Syria," the Business Standard said. The practice has now spread to Iraq. Those who disobey are reportedly being warned they will be beaten and killed.

The UK Independent said Tuesday militants are even going door-to-door in some places looking for unmarried women.

“I told them that there were only two women in the house and both were married,” Abu Lahid told the Independent. “They said that many of their mujahedin [fighters] were unmarried and wanted a wife. They insisted on coming into my house to look at the women’s ID cards [which in Iraq show marital status].”

The reports are just the latest documented atrocities coming out of the area. One Arabic-language website, for example, claimed that four Christian women were shot and killed by ISIS militants for not wearing veils. AINA said it has not confirmed the report, noting the site is run by Shiites.

source AINA

seems like ISIS is imposing its own taxes, much like looting. Nothing to do with Islam or Shariat.

under no circumstances does Shariat allow women to be raped.

seems like ISIS is imposing its own taxes, much like looting. Nothing to do with Islam or Shariat.

under no circumstances does Shariat allow women to be raped.
Ok. Only this much you will say ?

Now let me say : Those bastards must be killed and their family members should be eradicated from the surface of the earths .

source AINA
I can't find any reliable news source for this article, most of them are conspiracy forums or right wing Christian websites.

Well ,fighters in other parts of the world find their way to Iraq for brides.And they marriage them against their will/
Virtually another form of slavery.Stupids

They are not Muslims. they are made up by Israel for the greater Israel concept. Every member is paid 2000 USD per month for such acts. Even their leader used to go in bars before.

Ok. Only this much you will say ?

Now let me say : Those bastards must be killed and their family members should be eradicated from the surface of the earths .
Only those who did this should suffer. Their families may or may not be involved in all this. I hope you understand.

If only GOD(if it exists) allows Ghosts to carry out genuine revenge!!

They are not Muslims. they are made up by Israel for the greater Israel concept. Every member is paid 2000 USD per month for such acts. Even their leader used to go in bars before.

Why is there no protest against ISIS in Muslim countries? Are they supporting ISIS or they simply don't care? Its okay to kill, rape and persecute minorities but if France bans Burka idiots sitting thousands of miles in Pakistan gets sore butt? What kind of hypocrisy is this?

Still no large scale protest against ISIS in London.
Forget London. We want to know what General Hafiz Saeed has to say on this? Why the deafening silence? Does he concur with what the ISIS is doing?

He talks of Hindu infidels. What does he think of the inhuman actions of the ISIS? That would be interesting to know.

Back
Top Bottom