What's new

Christian Father Commits Suicide After ISIS Members Rape Wife and Daughter

Were they dead or what?

One of the video shows some dead ones, although some people were claiming they were Saudis. There was another one which showed one captured alive. I'll see if I can see the link again.

If only GOD(if it exists) allows Ghosts to carry out genuine revenge!!
At times you are in dilema if he even exist :(
These mother fu¢ker$ will rot in hell,they are shame to humanity ,to the their own people and to their religion,and if some idiot supports this act then he deserves the title given to them -----''mofo's''.

Why is there no protest against ISIS in Muslim countries? Are they supporting ISIS or they simply don't care? Its okay to kill, rape and persecute minorities but if France bans Burka idiots sitting thousands of miles in Pakistan gets sore butt? What kind of hypocrisy is this?
Exactly my thoughts.

indian in action

what do innocent family members have to do with the actions of the criminals?
They are equally responsible. these people are someones son, someones brother, someones nephew. Why their family members remained silent when that bastard committed his first crime ?

At times you are in dilema if he even exist :(
These mother fu¢ker$ will rot in hell,they are shame to humanity ,to the their own people and to their religion,and if some idiot supports this act then he deserves the title given to them -----''mofo's''.

They all end up getting blown to pieces. The worst awaits them on judgement day. If someone like Khalid Bin Waleed was alive these rats would have been killed without mercy. This is not Jihad. This is simple looting, raping and war crimes.

seems like ISIS is imposing its own taxes, much like looting. Nothing to do with Islam or Shariat.

under no circumstances does Shariat allow women to be raped.

Even though I hate ISIS. This is a lie, don't trust much from Assyrian news agency they make things up left and right.

Well ,fighters in other parts of the world find their way to Iraq for brides.And they marriage them against their will/
Virtually another form of slavery.Stupids

Taliban did the same when they swept across the Swat valley. They kidnapped and forcibly married young girls. Have you forgotten the famous case of the girl that was publicly whipped? That wasn't because she had some boy friend or something, she simply refused to marry a pedo Taliban hairy mofo. The poor girl was later killed.

Even though I hate ISIS. This is a lie, don't trust much from Assyrian news agency they make things up left and right.

It may be lie but I have read ISIS supporters saying its okay to kidnap non Muslim women and rape them. So even if this particular news if fake but don't be surprised if ISIS is all ready doing similar crimes.

The Muslim countries should assemble a multinational army comprised of soldiers and pilots from all Muslim countries armed forces and wipe out this ISIS disease once and for all.

Why would some of the same Muslim countries bomb their own brethren. Sadly its only a dream. The best the world can do is to heavily arm Kurds and Iraqi Army and let them deal with these animals.

It may be lie but I have read ISIS supporters saying its okay to kidnap non Muslim women and rape them. So even if this particular news if fake but don't be surprised if ISIS is all ready doing similar crimes.

They are indeed sick people. Although some news is fabricated/exaggerated because it gets sympathy and they will get Western citizenship for being Christians.

They are indeed sick people. Although some news is fabricated/exaggerated because it gets sympathy and they will get Western citizenship for being Christians.

At least Christians look out for each other. What do Muslims do best? Kill each other unfortunately.

Why would some of the same Muslim countries bomb their own brethren. Sadly its only a dream. The best the world can do is to heavily arm Kurds and Iraqi Army and let them deal with these animals.
I don't have faith in Iraqi army after how 30,000 of them performed against 800 ISIS fighters about more than a month ago. The Kurds could only manage to hold their own territory. Pakistan and Turkey are really the only two Muslim Armies that have effectively dealt with insurgencies.

But yeah., i do agree with you though, i doubt any of the neighboring Arab countries are serious about getting rid of ISIS. So no hope for any combined initiative to take out ISIS.

Sigh, just another "if only" regarding the Muslim world.

The same place where self righteous indian Hindus are when similar attrocities are committed in Kashmir and gaza ...
we commit atrocities on foreign funded terrorists,who cross the border and come here.So therefore no remorse and no sympathy caus we don't have the concept of good terrorist and bad terrorist ;)

we commit atrocities on foreign funded terrorists,who cross the border and come here.So therefore no remorse and no sympathy caus we don't have the concept of good terrorist and bad terrorist ;)

Stop derailing this thread with your nationalist bull shit please.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom