What's new

Chinese man sentenced to death for killing toddler after argument over parking space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad incedent.... the convict got what he deserved..,

crimes are not unique to one part of the world. I posted this after the chinese guy shatterpoint posted about some local crime in India and called it the fabric of their country and people... ;)

In other words what you post tells us more about you then the article about China.

you are crazy and you are the grand master of slandering China on PDF!
every time your country has been exposed for a heinous crime on international proportions you rant your sick pschy against us in great shame!

I was quoting exactly how you chinese speak of other countries , in this case- of India. I just wanted to shine a light on you chinese like shatterpoint and majority of you here, who think you are absolved of any crimes, and when you see one in india , you immediately call it the fabric and culture of that country.

I do wonder that when the very same quoted words are used against others by the chinese-- why you don't come in with your outrage and check them?

In other words what you post tells us more about you then the article about China.

Glad you learnt something.

please Indian trolls stop trolling, its a request, a crime does not show culture, if it does, then does it show that everyone in India is a rapist? so please stop

you are pathetic
the above was a random case in which you can also find them aplenty in india
I dont know about @Shatterpoint who doesnt appear to be interested about news in China nor he has demonstrated he is Chinese!

LOL, maybe I need to slow this down for you. shatterpoint who is chinese posted this first Indian maid, 11, tortured with chillies: Police , go read his comments.

Upon which I posted this topic to show that same assumptions could be applied..

This is a sick culture. I heard they also eat babies that are too born to early. The peoples of mother earthy should boycott a country that has wicked values like that. If they get the chance, which they will never have they would put our eath to ruin. They also commit genocide on Uighur, Tibetians and others. I think US is already moving production to third countries away from china. Japan is mustering her forces. Chinese economy is about to bust wide open. India is itching to finish this conflict once and forever. Sooner or later we need to take action.

I never see the name @Shatterpoint posting anything related to China affairs
you are one of the most pathetic indians on the forum!

The above incidence doesnt happen frequently in China and it is a random case!
Your own problems is internationalised and they happen very frequently across many many races so much it is an indigenous epidemic and social stigma!

Ah so as a typical chinese you, now are generalizing about Indians too.

Just because free press is allowed to " internationalize' , does not mean you don't have the same issues. Just because you have CCP running the press.. it does not mean you don't have issues, in fact you have twice more ...

In fact a study done on your country shows- Survey link

I never see the name @Shatterpoint posting anything related to China affairs

Shatterpoint is an Indian.

He got caught red-handed a few months back and has come back hoping people forgot.
Some guy found his posts in another forum where he admitted being an Indian.

crimes are not unique to one part of the world. I posted this after the chinese guy shatterpoint posted about some local crime in India and called it the fabric of their country and people... ;)

I don't think @Shatterpoint is Chinese. He pretended to be a French guy living in Australia. My guess is that he is an Indian.

He got caught red-handed a few months back and has come back hoping people forgot.

then they found , some guy in yet another forum - that he is chinese who pretends to be a indian on some forums. he got caught red handed a few months back doing that too...

come on now...

He actually tried too hard to act non Indian and then things got a little out of hand. I hate people who try to hide their real identity. He is similar to that Chinese guy who pretends to be a German without any Chinese link.

I don't think @Shatterpoint is Chinese. He pretended to be a French guy living in Australia. My guess is that he is an Indian.

french guy in australia, but maybe indian who has had chinese flags in here ( old forums) for the longest ... got it. I go by his posts and tone.

Ah so as a typical chinese you, now are generalizing about Indians too.

Just because free press is allowed to " internationalize' , does not mean you don't have the same issues. Just because you have CCP running the press.. it does not mean you don't have issues, in fact you have twice more ...

In fact a study done on your country shows- Survey link

deleted not to have fed the troll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom