What's new

Chinese man sentenced to death for killing toddler after argument over parking space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the post exposing Shatterpoint to be an Indian.

Our Trip to India | Page 2

Yup , that is good enough for me. I stand corrected

there is no point to further discussing the ugly indian epidemic with you
tell me anything of the same proportion that is tragically happening to so many foreign women visitors in india over the years and compare that with China or anywhere in Asia or even the world

compare with China? how can compare with a country that censors news and press is run by the state. You chinese love to sue the ' other countries free press' LOL. I just showed you a link on your country .... where 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape. then we know you guys try to dilute rape laws and even have judicial system trying to suppress it. talk about an epidemic.

-2-28-.gif

Yup , that is good enough for me. I stand corrected

compare with China? how can compare with a country that censors news and press is run by the state. You chinese love to sue the ' other countries free press' LOL. I just showed you a link on your country .... where 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape. then we know you guys try to dilute rape laws and even have judicial system trying to suppress it. talk about an epidemic.

Spare this forum your dumb antics, I had refuted you many times on this topic. 25% who admitted rape refers to martial/partner rape, aka non-consensual sex, it cannot be compared to the violent and brutal rape of India.

Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention
  • Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?
If martial rape is criminalized in India, the figure would be 80% considering:

1)India: A Woman Raped Every 20 Minutes | Shakti Vahini

2)India worst place for women among top 19 economies, Canada best - Hindustan Times

deleted not to have fed the troll

Last edited:
you are just taking nastiness to a whole new height
1. where do you get the news about the above crime and sentencing?
2. we have zero tolerance on heinous crimes like the above and rapes
3. where do you find news on Chinese raping a foreign woman who can talk in her free will anywhere even in China!?

what ! Lol. you in one breath generalize India and its people as being prone to be criminals in your examples and when I say that much of crime and similar issues in china is censored you get emotional with me? :lol:

you have zero tolerance? if so... then why China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage
and why this ... http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...inese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 . these are govt sanctioned laws...

What I Felt After Getting Raped | Thought Catalog
I was Raped in China (An American's Perspective) - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Tourist rapes spark manhunt in hills | South China Morning Post
Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student

Spare this forum your dumb antics, I had refuted you many times on this topic. 25% who admitted rape refers to martial/partner rape, aka non-consensual sex, it cannot be compared to the violent and brutal rape of India.

Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention
  • Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?
If martial rape is criminalized in India, the figure would be 80% considering:

1)India: A Woman Raped Every 20 Minutes | Shakti Vahini

2)India worst place for women among top 19 economies, Canada best - Hindustan Times

Your Low iq and comprehension level cannot fathom the difference in that study with raping partners ( which is not martial always ), gang rapes ( which in not marital) and just raping ( non martial). there are several data points in that study... you choose to or lack of comprehending the study makes you think to lump them all as martial.

"Researchers were careful not to use the word 'rape' and instead asked "Have you ever forced a woman who was not your wife or girlfriend at the time to have sex?" or "Have you ever had sex with a woman who was too drugged or drunk to indicate whether she wanted it?" They were also asked why." ... , study finds - Telegraph

relationship-betwene-victim-and-perpetrator-2.png

Last edited:
what ! Lol. you in one breath generalize India and its people as being prone to be criminals in your examples and when I say that much of crime and similar issues in china is censored you get emotional with me? :lol:

you have zero tolerance? if so... then why China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage
and why this ... http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/23/w...inese-justice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0 . these are govt sanctioned laws...

1. What I Felt After Getting Raped | Thought Catalog
2. I was Raped in China (An American's Perspective) - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com
3. Tourist rapes spark manhunt in hills | South China Morning Post
4. Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student

Your Low iq and comprehension level cannot fathom the difference in that study with raping partners ( which is not martial always ), gang rapes ( which in not marital) and just raping ( non martial). there are several data points in that study... you choose to or lack of comprehending the study makes you think to lump them all as martial.

Last edited:

What I Felt After Getting Raped | Thought Catalog
I was Raped in China (An American's Perspective) - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com
Tourist rapes spark manhunt in hills | South China Morning Post
Chinese delegate to Melbourne charged with rape of student

When will you stop brainless antics, anyone can find news article coz rape happens in any country. But the consensus by various women organization shows that India is among the worst place for women. It's really simple, where else do you see women getting eve-teased in public????? One doesn't need to second guess, what eve-teasing would lead to in a more secluded place.

You're ranked by UN as the worst place for women, even Saudi is safer for women. You can't argue against fact!!!

I posted the actual source, if you can't comprehend, it's not my responsibility to tutor you.

YOU are pathetic to the core!

a. there are laws in which penalises child abuse. if there is none where do you get the news of getting child abusers being sentenced to jail terms in China?
Also I have posted more than one time the relevant law section on sexual crimes in China
b.
case 1 above was last year but just one case reported on a personal blog. authenticity doubtful
she should have gone to the embassy to lodge the crime if true
case 2 above in July 2013 also on a blog and the same reply to the allegege victim
case 3 happened way back in 2004 in HK and alas some pathetic indians finally recognise HK is a part of China
case 4 related to an incidence where the victim was Chinese

So even if you count all four cases which spread over a period of almost 10 years and when you compare, that just is a fraction of what indian rapists have been victimising its victims who came to india from all over the world in the same period!

You can make every excuse for mother China! but we see through it!
You have laws that protect rapist as I have shown you in the links. this proves if anything that it is government sanctioned aka your fabric vs other countries where it is not government sanctioned protections.

those are just 4 cases where the victim was willing to talk , given your government's strong arming- many just don't complain and just leave. Outrage in China as city officials are accused of 'covering up' rape of six schoolgirls | Mail Online . your government is know to strong arm the victims.

Having sex with anyone under the age of 14 was considered rape in China, consent or not, but the law was changed in 1997. Under this new law, with consent, even if a girl is under 14, the perpetrator may be allowed to go free as long as he claims not to know the girl is under 14.

From 2007 to 2008, more than 10 elementary school pupils, many under the age of 14, were forced to prostitute themselves to public officials. Similarly in 2008, nine girls were reportedly forced into prostitution, all of them under 14. In 2009, a high-ranking official in a provincial judicial bureau in Yunnan province slept with underage girls, according to QQ News.

China's 'Child Rape Isn't Rape' Law Is Sparking Outrage

When will you stop brainless antics, anyone can find news article coz rape happens in any country. But the consensus by various women organization shows that India is among the worst place for women. It's really simple, where else do you see women getting eve-teased in public????? One doesn't need to second guess, what eve-teasing would lead to in a more secluded place.

You're ranked by UN as the worst place for women, even Saudi is safer for women. You can't argue against fact!!!

I posted the actual source, if you can't comprehend, it's not my responsibility to tutor you.

You have failed to post any facts to contradict the study, in the way you want it to be perceived. As I said, you guys are twice worse but the CCP brainwashes and hires people like you guys , to go spread misinformation on the net.

From the study, showing your claims to be nothing but outright paid for lies!

relationship-betwene-victim-and-perpetrator-2.png

Last edited:
You have failed to post any facts to contradict the study, in the way you want it to be perceived. As I said, you guys are twice worse but the CCP brainwashes and hires people like you guys , to go spread misinformation on the net.

China is home to the largest expat community, we are the top 5 most visited country in the world, you don't hear them ever complain about rape. You know what is an expat and tourist?

Spare me your CCP rant. Argue intelligently!

China is home to the largest expat community, we are the top 5 most visited country in the world, you don't hear them ever complain about rape. You know what is an expat and tourist?

And to compare with the population of expats and women travellers in india to those of China is a joke and despite that indian rapists are horrendous on foreign women sex assaults on a run away scale

Last edited:

LOL, you are now trying to side track. I showed with the study, your claims to be utterly rubbish... you are now backtracking away from your paid lies...

LOL, you are now trying to side track. I showed with the study, your claims to be utterly rubbish... you are now backtracking away from your paid lies...

Last edited:
what side tracking?
india is a horror for women to visit or live in there! A UNIVERSALLY RECOGNISED FACT!

The study is what you claimed it to be other that what it showed! That is China 25% owed to raping and 1 in 25 showed to participate in gang rapes- and universal FACT that your paid posters try to obfuscate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom