What's new

Chinese J-20 stealth fighter not cause for concern, Rafale too has stealth features: Air Marshal

Whatever, but its there own fighter and homegrown technology not any purchased one. I believe J-20 will evolve gradually overcoming its issues to be a worthy stealth fighter. We are far away even making any of such prototype.
Let give the Chinese where credit is due.

Of Course J20 is still not equal to F35 .But within one decade it will be and that is their own fighter .

okk ..but where is our own so called stealth fighter AMCA , and AURA UAV ..or kitne saal lagenge ???AURA ke barre main 2010 main suna tha abhi tak paper par hi hai kya ??..

Yes J 20 may not effect india but usa is definitely acknowledging it. Because america is not having overwhelmingly stealthy superior 36 rafales, instead f22 like.

Even if that is the case ,it wouldnt help us.
They have their own fighter and we have nothing own
it's time india decides whether it's Russian friend of western friend, u can't have both

I am talking about total self reliance without anyone support .
You're not in this stage yet, and you'll always need someone's support.
Even the U.S need it's allys in order to reflect it's strength all across the world

You're not in this stage yet, and you'll always need someone's support.
Even the U.S need it's allys in order to reflect it's strength all across the world

Well .We need to speed up our effort

There is difference...Rafale is in service but the coming blocks of the JFT are to be designed.....This rafale is no where stealth....

You meant jft going to be on par with rafale? You mist be kidding.

you are 70....your mental capability to think creativity has expired ... i am sorry but..

Am more than qualified to discuss about detailed specs.. Whatever you do jft is not on par with rafale.. you can tag anyone you want, to prove me wrong. My mental capability able to finish ph.d and what about yours..

Back
Top Bottom