What's new

Chinese J-20 stealth fighter not cause for concern, Rafale too has stealth features: Air Marshal

The fact that the Indians have to issue a statement it goes to show that J-20 has them worried...............Any one remember US dissing DF-21D and then issuing statements regarding it's attack on its carriers? I say that because what makes Indians think that J-20 is for them? The Chinese already have SU-30, J-10, JH-7, J-11, J-14, J-15 and J-16 to take care of any non 5th gen jet out there..........So why even bother to discuss J-20..........Unless you are either worried or it's the usual "We are Chinese equivalent" fallacies at play....My guess, it's the first one as the later one is too improbable to even imagine for any sane person.

will surely be

It will not be par with Rafale... Rafale miles ahead in each and every aspect wrt F-16IN let alone jft. Jft is affordable 4th gen bird for PAF but fan boys boasting it's capabilities..

At this stage, we know neither the technical nuances of the Rafale nor that of any other fighter to the detail that would allow for a fair comparison. Nevertheless, the overall features the Rafale (such as its AESA radar, integrated EW/ECM system, cockpit + HMD upgrades, and air-to-air weaponry) would make the J-10C a far more suitable comparator.

========

china is nowhere compared to russia and america and europe( rafale ) in defence capabilities .

I'd like to hear some reasoning and/or evidence to back up that claim.

everything is secret and hidden about the capabilities , but propaganda is of the highest level about their so called made in china jets

If everything is "hidden", how can you claim that China is "nowhere" compared to Russia/US/Europe?

: if the air marshall has made a statement , that means he mean it and that is all i care , but any tom dick or harry possessing superficial tags on defence blogs making superficial statements is not worth a penny . bye for now

I suppose that you'd be all ears to anything and everything that an official says?

I'd like to hear some reasoning and/or evidence to back up that claim.

Do you really think you of all people will get the evidence- The news here is that only one plane is better than Rafale in operational deployment- and It is 5th gen and won't be sold to any country-

The news here is that only one plane is better than Rafale in operational deployment

And do you have evidence for that? Because to assert such claims with such objectivity and without a shred of evidence or argument is dishonesty at best.

And do you have evidence for that? Because to assert such claims with such objectivity and without a shred of evidence or argument is dishonesty at best.

It was said by people who have evidence and know what is actually going on- as I said you or me would be the last of all people to have access to any such evidence- any person with such access will only reveal his sources to people of importance and not common civilians- You can take those words as facts or false PR as It suits you- no need to waste energy and asking proofs coz you won't be given one-

It was said by people who have evidence and know what is actually going on-

The people who claim this probably did not have access to the technical data of 5th-generation fighters, and thus their statements are more of a marketing gimmick rather than honest comparisons. We've seen similar statements made in light of the Gripen (which Saab claims can defeat a Su-35), Eurofighter (again, the Su-35), and finally the Su-35 (which Sukhoi claims can defeat the Typhoon). By the same token, the Coca-Cola company marketed their drink as a healthy alternative to other beverages, which they later backed up with their own iteration of so-called "evidence".

You can take those words as facts or false PR as It suits you- no need to waste energy and asking proofs coz you won't be given one-

Fair enough; count me as a skeptic until you find an analysis that is grounded in tangible data rather than academic ring-tossing.

You mention this thread is for J-20. Is J-20 a stealth fighter, yes it is. So how is Chinese too consider delusion? Is saying the truth consider delusion? More like sourgraped can't take the truth and claim other as delusion. :enjoy:

If I say Chinese build world fastest supercomputer in the world, unrival in the world. Is that consider bragging? I will say that is just saying the truth.
If Indian say they are going to build a exascale supercomputer in 2020. Is that consider bragging? Yes it is. Bragging abt things not happen and no good track record of deliver what they claim.

Yep, but exaflop computer for 2020 is scheduled here (Sequana)

Atually, this 'feel good', self-consolatory thread itself- is already the pinnacle of a delusion.

delusion
dɪˈl(j)uːʒ(ə)n/
noun
  1. an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

72947437.jpg
72947466.jpg

=

72676259.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-7_11-45-56.png
    upload_2016-11-7_11-45-56.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 27
  • upload_2016-11-7_11-45-56.png
    upload_2016-11-7_11-45-56.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
The fact that the Indians have to issue a statement it goes to show that J-20 has them worried...............Any one remember US dissing DF-21D and then issuing statements regarding it's attack on its carriers? I say that because what makes Indians think that J-20 is for them? The Chinese already have SU-30, J-10, JH-7, J-11, J-14, J-15 and J-16 to take care of any non 5th gen jet out there..........So why even bother to discuss J-20..........Unless you are either worried or it's the usual "We are Chinese equivalent" fallacies at play....My guess, it's the first one as the later one is too improbable to even imagine for any sane person.
china issue a statement on Bahrmos and Agni missile , so you means China got scared from both of them?

It will not be par with Rafale... Rafale miles ahead in each and every aspect wrt F-16IN let alone jft. Jft is affordable 4th gen bird for PAF but fan boys boasting it's capabilities..
and what about Indian fanboys boosting Rafael...???

Back
Top Bottom