What's new

Chinese hackers compromise US weapons' designs: Report

I think Americans are just too weak compared to China. I mean China gets what they want, when they want it and US can't do anything to stop them.

Sooner or later, Americans are going to admit and announce that Chinese technology has surpassed that of the United States.

I think Americans are just too weak compared to China. I mean China gets what they want, when they want it and US can't do anything to stop them.

Sooner or later, Americans are going to admit and announce that Chinese technology has surpassed that of the United States.

Its all about claiming credit...
Tomorrow whichever weapon China will make...USA will claim credit for being their hacked copy.

Then Why the hell did they copy B2, F35 ........etc....etc.........

Chinese think they can troll any one :lol:

Why the hell you and they claim China copy B2, F35 etc etc.?

since you have a head, a nose, eyes, hands etc. etc. my son also has such and such etc. etc. your parents use my son as an image to make copy which is to produce you.

defence-budgets-and-expenditure-iiss.jpg

Now, what do you say :P Man, stop living in denial China is powerful but not that it can be compared with US .

Why the hell you and they claim China copy B2, F35 etc etc.?

since you have a head, a nose, eyes, hands etc. etc. my son also has such and such etc. etc. your parents use my son as an image to make copy which is to produce you.

The name of the bomber is reb B2 unoffcially as I said earlier, Chinese think they can manipulate and troll anyone.

defence-budgets-and-expenditure-iiss.jpg

Now, what do you say :P Man, stop living in denial China is powerful but not that it can be compared with US .

The US Defence's 'Base Budget' has been reduced this year to $525 billion (Base Budget doesn't include war spending).

On the otherhand, China's Defence budget has increased to $119 billion for the Financial Year 2013.

Now, you will probably be also aware that you can buy more with a dollar in China than you would do in the United States.

On top of that...

List of countries by Research and Development spending

RampD.jpg

Yep, the US is really weak in cyberspace. :rolleyes:

By the way, got any proof of " I mean China gets what they want, when they want it and US can't do anything to stop them" statement?

Yep, the US is really weak in cyberspace. :rolleyes:

By the way, got any proof of " I mean China gets what they want, when they want it and US can't do anything to stop them" statement?

Yes. It's the regular statements that your government keeps "leaking" every other day regarding how Chinese hackers penetrated America's defences and stole billions of dollars worth of military secrets.

I think American security is usually fast sleep and only wakes up after their coffers have been emptied by the Chinese.

Who knows, maybe the Chinese have probably been buying America's security personal like hot cakes.

:pop:

Yes. It's the regular statements that your government keeps "leaking" every other day regarding how Chinese hackers penetrated America's defences and stole billions of dollars worth of military secrets.

I think American security is usually fast sleep and only wakes up after their coffers have been emptied by the Chinese.

Who knows, maybe the Chinese have probably been buying America's security personal like hot cakes.

The US can safely hide documents. Research the F-117 and the "goatsuckers". These are confidential docs or unclassified. Nobody even knew about the ATF competition.

y are u glad??u an american??

I was born in the bronx, So i have american nationality but the flags represent my ethnicity.
What made you ask? Do you have a problem with my post??

Oh no doubt about that. Thats how it works. China knows its still behind in terms of military technology as well as economics.

Götterdämmerung;4349607 said:
The source of the story is the US gov. How else would Washington Post or any other media outlet have known what happened?

Did I say that I believe what was said or are you just too quick to projecting your inner self onto others? Hey, I'm not the person who suffers an identity crisis.

It's become VERY obvious that you do not read a word of the "ORIGINAL" Report from DSB

So, if I were you, I would read the 2 reports, or the "Government Source" you said in your post First, then tell me exactly where the Report by DSB single out and cry foul on Chinese Hacking??

You can find the report here

Defense Science Board

under title:

Resilient Military Systems and the Advanced Cyber Threat
Cyber Security and Reliability in a Digital Cloud

The DSB report are on Cyber Safety, they just use Chinese as an example that they are the only capable foe of Cyber attack, (I believe the DOD called them Tier V) However, if you read the same report, you will also notice that US also consider Russia as Tier V Threat and provide example as such, but you don't see any of the news report on that.

The Origin of the Shitstorm coming from a Washington Post Article that written after the Australian Cry foul on US cyber spy. Then the writer also read the same report and pick the content out of the DSB report, and ignore the fact that the DSB report are merely on US focus on Cyber warfare. They choose those information they want and ignore the rest of the stuff and spin the story to sell paper, and then what you see is you get Al Jezzera, BBC and Chinese Newspaper all saying US Crying foul on Chinese Hacker.

LOL, if you are not stupid to believe the word on those News Media, I don't really know what you are??

The need to suck up to China outweighs the need for logical thinking and common sense.

lol at one point, they "Pride" themselves for Striking American in Cyber War

At the other end of the scale, they said it's nothing but US propaganda and portrait China as the bad guy and a Total Smear campaign......

I wonder how long it takes for them to reach a conclusion that you cannot be both.

You cannot priding yourselves with your hackings at the same time you claim those hacking never occur but just a smear campaign by the west LOL........

Everything is a honeypot.

Several terabytes of honeypot F-35 data was stolen here. :omghaha:

Computer Spies Breach Fighter-Jet Project - WSJ.com
As usual with the Chinese members here, you do not read and try to understand your source, so I will do it for you...

In addition, while the spies were able to download sizable amounts of data related to the jet-fighter, they weren't able to access the most sensitive material, which is stored on computers not connected to the Internet.
Not only is it important on how to design a honeypot to make it appears not to be, it is equally important that at least a sizable amount of data be available for the intruder to access and copied, because if the data is too scant and/or too unbelievable, the intruder may not stay inside the system long enough for me to record and learn his techniques and where he came from.

SANS: Intrusion Detection FAQ: What is a Honeypot?
You will want to make your Honey Pot an interesting site by placing "Dummy" information or make it appear as though the intruder has found an "Intranet" server, etc. Expect to spend some time making your Honey Pot appear legitimate so that intruders will spend enough time investigating and perusing the system so that you are able to gather as much forensic information as possible.
What is 'dummy information' does not necessarily mean false information and here is where you are confused. False information are outright falsehoods or lies. On the other hand, factually true information does not equal to USEFUL information. Get that?

I can tell you a truth: I used to deliver newspaper when I was young and I worked hard enough to make me the wealthiest 12yr old in the neighborhood. I made $15-20 a week and in 1970s dollars, that would equal to about $100 today. I bought my own clothes, my own toys, and even my own food, and I treated my G/Fs very well. Heck, there are adults in China today that do not make $15-20 a week.

But is that factual truth USEFUL to you? No, unless you are my biographer. You are only an intruder, not an analyst. Your job is to penetrate a network and stay inside that network FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. You have only enough mission briefing to know what to look for and copied, but not enough to recognize if the data is useful or not. Most likely, you would not even know if the data is out of date. You would not know the entire IEEE repository, so all I have to do is design the honeypot to include technical data that have only peripheral relationships to the true intent of the real network, the F-35X plans, for example. My intention is to keep you busy copying these truthful but ultimately useless data while I record your behaviors and finally your origin. How else can you explain that Mandiant, Trend Micro, the Pentagon, and others are able to ID-ed and correlate the location of China's cyber-spies unit?

If you think that what I said is unreal, then learn that during the Cold War, Soviet agents were lazy and unaccomplished enough that they ended up sending mainstream newspaper articles back to Moscow as 'intelligence'. I have already seen how technically ignorant and incompetent the Chinese members here...:lol:

I can place **** at a deeper level where I think you will need to stay long enough to find that stash, and when you do, you will realize that you have been had. But why should I do that? Why should I alert you to the fact that I busted you through a honeypot? I would share what I have learned so others could replicate to protect themselves.

Your argument is as stupid as the often boast that a Chinese Song-class diesel sub managed to surface in the middle of a US aircraft carrier battle group. If my subs could do that, why should I let the Americans know? Your problem is no different than the rest of the Chinese members here: lack of relevant experience. Then you think you know it all.

I was born in the bronx, So i have american nationality but the flags represent my ethnicity.
What made you ask? Do you have a problem with my post??

so an american citizen supports china because of his pakistani ancestry??great..anyways,u are entitled to ur own opinion..

Back
Top Bottom