What's new

Chinese hackers compromise US weapons' designs: Report

your pic is no good try mine
Pls watch carefully, the pic i shared is the engineering blueprint (although can't sure 100% okay) including main parameters and structure details. It will be useful for a aircraft manufacturing engineer, so my blueprint much valuable than ur 3D drafts.

(Due to image size limit, i got 2MB-size clear blueprint pic in my hands, much clear & detail than that one.)

Pls watch carefully, the pic i shared is the engineering blueprint (although can't sure 100% okay) including main parameters and structure details. It will be useful for a aircraft manufacturing engineer, so my blueprint much valuable than ur 3D drafts.

all I see is a square with a big red cross in it...........

and check this out

f-23a-3-small.gif

Northrop%20Patent%206250195.jpg

F-23A%20EMD%20internal%201415.jpg

(Due to image size limit, i got 2MB-size clear blueprint pic in my hands, much clear & detail than that one.)

dude, incase you don't realise, every TS document if not in used in 20 years, they are to be declassify for public viewing. A la Public Information act............As long as you are willing to pay $199 for access fee, you can get your hand on some Classified documentation.

So.......there are nothing really actually worth bragging about......

Yes, it is. I got the similar YF-23 engineering blueprint pics two-three years ago from some Chinese formus.

check the above post..........

you will know why you can have those and CIA will not come knocking on your door...Explained before..

check the above post..........
you will know why you can have those and CIA will not come knocking on your door...Explained before..
Ths, dude.
It's no doubt the America and her aviation industry is the best all over the world, but these "UNCLASSIFIED" blueprints & files still valuable for China aviation industry learning. Don't forget the Chinese keep following behine U.S, what achievements ever U.S ppl built, we all wanna "copy" them again. Collecting intelligences or hacking foreign advanced weapons' designs, it's fair for everycountry to hack or cyber attack their competitors.

Ths, dude.
It's no doubt the America and her aviation industry is the best all over the world, but these "UNCLASSIFIED" blueprints & files still valuable for China aviation industry learning. Don't forget the Chinese keep following behine U.S, what achievements ever U.S ppl built, we all wanna "copy" them again. So collecting intelligences or hacking foreign advanced weapons' designs, it's fair for everycountry to hack or cyber attack their competitors.

oh well, they were not intent to fall into Chinese hand........I think you need to use your Social Security number to access those information........Declassified does not mean they are outside ITAR......

But then same things happen when you saw ACOG, PVS-14, PVS-15 and PVS-18 selling in Taobao......

I saw a dude in China selling PVS14 for 60,000 RMB..........well, a brand new one in US cost no more than 2500 USD......I may consider smuggling arms to China lol

But then same things happen when you saw ACOG, PVS-14, PVS-15 and PVS-18 selling in Taobao......

I saw a dude in China selling PVS14 for 60,000 RMB..........well, a brand new one in US cost no more than 2500 USD......I may consider smuggling arms to China lol
Yep, fantasy TaoBao world.
The foreign goods sepcially sell from local America expensive than price in America. I ever bought several "5.11" brand trousers and a coat by TaoBao.com delivered from America, the cloths is nice but i found "made in China" on the label ╮(╯_╰)╭.
Due to China weapons limitation policy of course these military accessories price is high, a thing is valued if it is rare.

People are more interested in poking US in the eye than about making sense. They do not believe that the US military have no problems with foreigners believing we are incompetent. The potential that Chinese crackers walked into a 'honeypot' is beyond comprehension.

Yeah, the whole world is stupid, only Americans can think of this gambit aka honeypot. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;4345099 said:
Yeah, the whole world is stupid, only Americans can think of this gambit aka honeypot. :lol:
Not stupid. Just have enough suckers.

OK, whether they really got their hands on those tech (I doubt it, most of their copies are cr@p going by the fakes of the civilian products) or not, one thing's for sure - such news does put product sales of chinese companies Huiwei etc at risk.

Well, it was the US who was crying foul play, from the Chinese side I heard not one word. Maybe nothing happened at all and the US secret services just wanted to get more funds and needed some kind of justification. Maybe the US indeed did lose a lot of valid information and has to revert to double deception tactic, e.g. if I cry loud enough, the Chinese might think that it was a honeypot and the information are all crap.

Oh yeah, the world is full of suckers. You don't see how smart you sound? :lol:

Hey guys, you heard it here. Unless you are an American, you are a potential sucker! :lol:

"top secrets" hacked again? :omghaha:

I just dunno whom I love more, the retarded Yankee military staff who have an insatiable urge to upload all of their classied top info into unsecured www for all to hack day in and day out, or even more retarded crying Yankee propanganda outlet's "victumhood stories" and their loyal followers who actually believe them? :rofl:

Yep, fantasy TaoBao world.
The foreign goods sepcially sell from local America expensive than price in America. I ever bought several "5.11" brand trousers and a coat by TaoBao.com delivered from America, the cloths is nice but i found "made in China" on the label ╮(╯_╰)╭.
Due to China weapons limitation policy of course these military accessories price is high, a thing is valued if it is rare.

well, yeah, a lot of TB stuff is imitate stuff, you REALLY have to make sure you know you stuff before buying in TB. My nephew still in Shenzhen love TB to death and he love to play war game, even after I said I can give him the real US stuff he still buy a lot of them 5.11, toy soldier from TB and got a lot of money wasted........

you should say this, only sucker believe these story.......
And there are enough of those in China whom believe that.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom