What's new

Chinese hackers compromise US weapons' designs: Report

so an american citizen supports china because of his pakistani ancestry??great..anyways,u are entitled to ur own opinion..

China aint stupid enough to give citizenship to every tom and harry. This is China's true strength.

China aint stupid enough to give citizenship to every tom and harry. This is China's true strength.

actually, they did......

Just you will not be any other Citizens when you are a Chinese citizen. But things always have exception

Look at me, I am an American, Australian and Swedish, but I also a Chinese Citizens lol

Chinese spending goes a lot further for the chinese than the dollar does for the US.

- Don't need to pay for an oversea empire
- Don't have a price gouging private military industrial complex
- Doesn't pay / expend resources to protect other "allies"
- Money spent on credible deterence, missiles are much cheaper than jets or ships

actually, they did......

Just you will not be any other Citizens when you are a Chinese citizen. But things always have exception

Look at me, I am an American, Australian and Swedish, but I also a Chinese Citizens lol

Makes no sense.

Chinese spending goes a lot further for the chinese than the dollar does for the US.

- Don't need to pay for an oversea empire
- Don't have a price gouging private military industrial complex
- Doesn't pay / expend resources to protect other "allies"
- Money spent on credible deterence, missiles are much cheaper than jets or ships

Makes no sense.

What make no sense??

actually, they did......

The latter sentence make no sense. As you know, chinese government don't accept dual nationality.

The latter sentence make no sense. As you know, chinese government don't accept dual nationality.

Have you ever heard of a term called "Loophole"

I acquire my US Citizens (by birth), Australian Citizens (By Descents) long before China retake Hong Kong, law said they won't recognize those citizenship when I am in China, that does not equal to I lost all other Citizenship upon automatically transfer my British Dependent Territories Citizenship to Hong Kong Chinese Citizenship.

Hence the loop hole.

Have you ever heard of a term called "Loophole"

I acquire my US Citizens (by birth), Australian Citizens (By Descents) long before China retake Hong Kong, law said they won't recognize those citizenship when I am in China, that does not equal to I lost all other Citizenship upon automatically transfer my British Dependent Territories Citizenship to Hong Kong Chinese Citizenship.

Hence the loop hole.

I guess the exception mostly apply to hongkies, to my knowledge they would even approve a HKSAR passport even if you hold a foreign passport in the first place. A form of de-facto citizenship, as long as the popos dont find out about your other citizenships.

I guess the exception mostly apply to hongkies, to my knowledge they would even approve a HKSAR passport even if you hold a foreign passport in the first place.

I would suggested that you go back and change for the word "Hongkies" those are a devggro term for Asian.

Secondly, no, only if you obtain the Citizenship Before hand over, if you go and get one now, you gotta hand in your HKSAR passport.

And I believe I also have residence paper (戶籍) in China too

I would suggested that you go back and change for the word "Hongkies" those are a devggro term for Asian.

Since when did Hongkies represented asians, i've heard the term many times before. Not malicious intent, unless you are sensitive.

Since when did Hongkies represented asians, i've heard the term many times before. Not malicious intent, unless you are sensitive.

Since when there were slang.

Suit yourselves if you don't want to change, when it's time to get ban, don't say I did not warn you.

Since when there were slang.

Suit yourselves if you don't want to change, when it's time to get ban, don't say I did not warn you.

Am i correct to assume you are suggesting a slang word is automatically a derogatory term? Like i said earlier, it has no negative connotation unless you are overly sensitive. Most arn't.

Am i correct to assume you are suggesting a slang word is automatically a derogatory term? Like i said earlier, it has no negative connotation unless you are overly sensitive. Most arn't.

Dude, it's a Slang for Degrading Asian..............Are you seriously living in Australia?? If you do, go down to local corner shop and ask any English Native speaker not older than 40 years old.

if not, you are on your own, I don't want to speak of this anymore,e just you've been warned

Dude, it's a Slang for Degrading Asian..............Are you seriously living in Australia?? If you do, go down to local corner shop and ask any English Native speaker not older than 40 years old.

if not, you are on your own, I don't want to speak of this anymore,e just you've been warned

Perhaps when you were growing up in the 70s/80s or with a predominately HK based community as they often are during this era. The only time i hear the term is when its addressed at people saying they are from HK.

Also, if you dont want to talk about it you are at liberty to do so. Thus far it has been mainly you trying to justify how its a derogatory term.

Perhaps when you were growing up in the 70s/80s. The only time i hear the term is when its addressed at people saying they are from HK.

Also, if you dont want to talk about it you are at liberty to do so. Thus far it has been mainly you trying to justify how its a derogatory term.

Dude, had enough of this discussion, 5 post for a word, if you want to use it, use it, you want to change it, change it, I don't really care...

Ask any Native English Speaker, you will know, quit bugging me about this anymore

sorry, actually honkie is a degrading term for Whites not Asians. My mind went for a few hours

so an american citizen supports china because of his pakistani ancestry??
Being half pakistani has nothing to do with it man.

great..anyways,u are entitled to ur own opinion..
I appreciate that! You're the only indian to say that by far. Unfortunately alot of your country men have attacked me for my opinions (which have nothing to do with india)..I wonder why no pakistanis or chinese attacked me for my post about the skeleton lake of india..

Anyways I guess we should get back to the topic,I really don't wanna derail this thread.

Back
Top Bottom