What's new

Chinese girl, Indian boy, online love

haan ZAKI BHAI JAAN.....
you know na BHAI JAAN that Pakistan is closer to Delhi then it is from UK ek phone call bas.... aur Inquilaab Zindabad :rofl:

Abhi yaha par Indian aur Pakistani members ko bolti hoon "bhaiya bhaiya ye mujhe line maar raha hai :cry:":lol:

And Zaki below_freezing is my Brother and he is Chinese and he knows martial arts... :devil:

Such things dont always work out, one guy living near my home married a chinese girl whom he met online but when she had to live in India she had difficulties in adjusting and guy could not adjust in china either. Dont know if they have officially separated but unofficially it didnt worked out. Just liking someone is not a reason good enough to marry them.

@aviator
if liking someone is not reason enough to marry, then nothing is!!!

too many obstacles to over come in malaysia you have to be a muslim to marry a masia gal.

Products of Indo-Sino unions have always been good.

One of the most stunning and glamorous Indian badminton players, Jwala Gutta also has a Chinese mother and Indian father.

title mislead. I have seen many interracial who are disabilites are marrying. These vidoes show they are deaf couples. so what!

what's big deal about it ?? China vs India?

Dude Chill, Im pretty sure that no one is looking at this as China Vs India.

However, I believe the Chinese girl should not have converted to the religion of the Groom( no offense meant to my Muslim friends; but its my personal belief that religious conversion should NOT be a requirement for marriage...as it implies inequality in love). Whats wrong with the guy being Muslim and the girl remaining whatever religion/or no-religion she used to be. The groom or bride should not go about trying to convert their significant other...and yes...I would have said the same even if a Muslim girl converted to Hinduism.

Having said that...its not uncommon to see Indian-Chinese or Indian-East/SEA couples over here. There used to be a siimlar situation in the early part of the last century;(pre ww2) when there were a lot of South Asian civil servants posted in the South East Asian countries. Hell, my granddad's cousin married a Chinese girl from HK and they were together till the end.Their kids were true beauties. However, the years following the end of the ww2 saw a lot of South Asians returning to their homeland, with the waning of the British Raj in SEA. This led to some decades of quasi isolation between the East Asians and the South Asians. I guess with modern communication mediums and the ease of travel, there seems to be more interaction between diverse communities now.

Btw there is a considerable Chinese-Indian community in Singapore/Malaysia...and other SEA countries. They are known as the "Chindians"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chindian

hmnn I wiki-ed this, so take it with a pinch of salt; but this claim does have its source cited

According to government statistics, 2.4% of Singapore's population were multiracial, mostly Chindians. Also in 2007, 16.4% of all marriages in Singapore were inter-ethnic, again mostly between Chinese and Indians.

Michelle Saram and Benard Chandran
images
041109bc-1.jpg

Last edited:
The first and the second videos are of 2 separate couples!
The 1st one is in Kerala and the boy is Muslim.
The 2nd one is in Karnataka with a Hindu lad.

Back
Top Bottom