What's new

Bangladesh SSC results 2023: Girls outshine boys in pass rate and GPA-5 achievement

We are lenient toward hindus.

Yes we are more than just "lenient" toward minorities.

Bangladeshi Hindus have just as many rights (especially freedom of religion) as their Muslim fellow citizens do. It is a cornerstone of our belief in societal harmony in Bangladesh.

And this actually goes beyond rights to practice religion. It is mutual respect and regard for each other's religious practices.

That will inevitably be reflected in the employment market.

By Jove!

Bangladesh might achieve something the woke infested west claims to aspire to: True equality via meritocracy.

Anyway, Bangladesh is a shining beacon in an otherwise disgusting neighbourhood.

Another achievement that will be assigned to Hasina by history writers.

Absolutely would not be possible if she did not contain religious fanaticism and promote female rights.

Ultimately, enemies cannot demonise a country that shuns wars, has high female labour participation and high exam results. And where minorities are not actively vilified by ministers and senior civil servants.

Something like Manipur, Gujarat massacre, Delhi killings etc etc would never happen in Hasina’s Bangladesh.

Bangladesh has a leader who doesn’t vilify minorities 24/7.

Something that USA (Trump and Republicans), India (Modi) and U.K. (Boris and Tories) cannot claim.

Girls doing better than boys in education far predates Hasina's rule.

Why are Indians so obsessed with Bangladesh? Bangladeshis hardly visit the Indian section on this forum. But Indians come in hordes in Bangladesh section.

Why are Indians so obsessed with Bangladesh? Bangladeshis hardly visit the Indian section on this forum. But Indians come in hordes in Bangladesh section.

There are two kinds of people Ashraf-Atraf. Raja and Proja.

Ashraf seldom go visit Atraf houses. But the reverse always happens.

Atraf always looking for handouts from Ashraf people - so they come here.

There are two kinds of people Ashraf-Atraf. Raja and Proja.

Ashraf seldom go visit Atraf houses. But the reverse always happens.

Atraf always looking for handouts from Ashraf people - so they come here.
আপনার উত্তর পড়ে মজা পেলাম:enjoy:

Yes we are more than just "lenient" toward minorities.

Bangladeshi Hindus have just as many rights (especially freedom of religion) as their Muslim fellow citizens do. It is a cornerstone of our belief in societal harmony in Bangladesh.

And this actually goes beyond rights to practice religion. It is mutual respect and regard for each other's religious practices.
Leniency is a relative term. See how the rest of the world sees your countrymen's hate on Hindus. Also, prominent on this forum too

@Bilal9 @saif @Homo Sapiens @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @IndianLite @leonblack08 @Bengal71 @Skull and Bones

A question. Please respond. Presently in Bangladesh, they call 10th grade (standard) by the same name as is called in India viz SSC.

What did Bangladeshis call it when they were part of Pakistan before 1971?

This was before my time but I'm pretty sure it was called SSC at that time as well. That - or Matric (Matriculation).

Leniency is a relative term. See how the rest of the world sees your countrymen's hate on Hindus. Also, prominent on this forum too

I will be very happy if you can show me an instance where I have berated Hindus or their religion. Or any other religion for that matter.

It's before my time, so I could be wrong. I think I heard it being called Entrance exam. The 12th grade used to be called Matriculation exam.

10th year exam was called Entrance exam was during British times I believe, in Pakistan times it was called the Matriculation exam.

Nowadays 10th year exam is called Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam.

12th year exam is called Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) exam.

Back
Top Bottom