What's new

Chinese girl, Indian boy, online love

I wonder what she will be talking with him on Internet that overwhelmed her feelings and craving to see him in India and get married :rofl:

Nice, very glad to hear that she converted to Islam before getting married

Thanks for sharing divya jee

I wonder what she will be talking with him on Internet that overwhelmed her feelings and craving to see him in India and get married :rofl:

Nice, very glad to hear that she converted to Islam before getting married

Thanks for sharing divya jee

Thats called love my fren.... tum nahi samjhoge....:lol:

divya answered my query

Last edited:
What was that at 7th second ? First video :police:

Dirty mind :frown::frown::frown::frown:

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

what??? A Muslim marriage with Hindu's accustoms?

or is it that the influence of Hinduism in that part of India is so huge that the Muslims too have started adopting Hindu's rituals?

Thats not a typical Muslim marriage

Are second couple is diffrent.... they are not the same as in the first video .... :rofl:

Thats called love my fren.... tum nahi samjhoge....:lol:

ab aap ko kya pata divya jeeeeeeeee... samandar ki gehrayi janne ke liye samandar main paon rakhna hota hai :smitten:

ab aap ko kya pata divya jeeeeeeeee... samandar ki gehrayi janne ke liye samandar main paon rakhna hota hai :smitten:

Bete jaan bas paaon rakhna warna is samandar main bahut saari sharks hain.... Aur ek Indian super shark bhi hai :lol:

Some Chinese Males aren't going to be happy abt it ... Male population in china is growing and its facing some issues regarding gender imbalances ...!

Some Chinese Males aren't going to be happy abt it ... Male population in china is growing and its facing some issues regarding gender imbalances ...!

In India also there are 950 girls per 1000 boys. I still wonder who are the rest 50... :lol:

:woot::woot::woot:
bas paaon rakhna warna is samandar main bahut saari sharks hain....
oh jee hum to shark ka nawala banne ke liye kab se tarap rahay hain... :rofl:

chal-mitwa.gif

Aur ek Indian super shark bhi hai :lol:
how-u-doing-1.gif
shazadi.gif

Emoticons Translation: 1) Kaisi ho 2) Shehzadi

Kidding only... no disrespect intended

Back
Top Bottom