What's new

Chinese copycat cars

Chinese auto industry is shit....until they a produce a copy of this for less than $75k.

gallery-fxx-k_2-1280x0_T1FBHU.jpg

May be they are already working on that you never know :P

Why Haven't Chinese Cars Come to INDIA?

they're good at copying, reliability however.. but maybe they'll prove themselves to be just as good with heavy industry products as they have with mobile handsets etc, and maybe eventually with military hardware too.

well done, China.

Oh man.
Seriously.
So why not make a copy of everything in life so that the everyone can afford it?
Don't worry you remain happy with your clones no one is stopping you.

But please spare me when th your knowledge.

A state owned automobile company??????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seriously, such a brilliant Han IQ
Oh my, so that means CCP are also making cars :lol::lol:

Lol will they even be purchased by Indians.:rofl:
Our automobile sector is miles ahead of them.

So why not make a copy of everything in life so that the everyone can afford it

What's wrong in that?? Everyone has right to Enjoy....

So tell me can you Afford Rolls Royce? or Ferrari? OR Branded Clothes? I don't Think so Internet Warrior

Ask Indian Gov to Build Cheap toilets that will make 70 million people happy at least and Girls will Not commit suicide due to lack of toilets

Thanks for spreading the truth

This Chinese behavior will surely make India a Global Automotive Manufacturing Giant in next decade :D

Chinese cars don't have much of a market outside China, they could copy the designs (which is easy to do), but their quality is still quite low compared to the price they quote.

Whew...... that is a huge deal of 'knock-offs' from what may be the world's biggest xerox shop; but the only one that I would like to buy is the "Lund Bund" knock-off always wanted to own a Range Rover. People can keep their "Cherrys".

They couldn't even come up with an original brand name!!! :P

Why Haven't Chinese Cars Come to INDIA?

At least they tried to enter Indian market with their two-wheelers, couldn't succeed.

So why not make a copy of everything in life so that the everyone can afford it

What's wrong in that?? Everyone has right to Enjoy....

So tell me can you Afford Rolls Royce? or Ferrari? OR Branded Clothes? I don't Think so Internet Warrior

Ask Indian Gov to Build Cheap toilets that will make 70 million people happy at least and Girls will Not commit suicide due to lack of toilets

They should make cars, no doubt about it...but why it has to be a copy of a Rolls Royce or Ferrari? Reputed companies don't do that.

Chinese cars don't have much of a market outside China, they could copy the designs (which is easy to do), but their quality is still quite low compared to the price they quote.

At least they tried to enter Indian market with their two-wheelers, couldn't succeed.

They should make cars, no doubt about it...but why it has to be a copy of a Rolls Royce or Ferrari? Reputed companies don't do that.

And Which company of china is Reputed exactly?

At least they tried to enter Indian market with their two-wheelers, couldn't succeed

If they could be original.......... why would they work so hard to be "knock-off" xeroxes ? :D

They came to India with Buses too, inter-city ones; with a brand name called 'King-Long' which cost half of the Volvos with whom they were competing. First, the general public started calling them Ting-Tong, Ding-Dong, Ling-Long and stuff like that so they were locally re-badged as 'Cerita' Buses. Then as they ran for some time, other specialities of those buses got exposed, like the most common one was clutch-plates falling to pieces or gears stripping their teeth off and so on. Passengers were not sure that they would complete the journey, some times they did but with the AirCon dead. Passengers then refused to board those buses if they saw them. That was the end of 'King-Long'.........

The bikes did not stand a chance in the market, even the 'Gulsar' which was a cheaper rip-off of the Bajaj Pulsar.

And Which company of china is Reputed exactly?

That's a different question altogether! :ashamed: But at least they are big companies with enough funds to make cars...they are not like a small underground set up inside some lane making knock-offs of Rolex watches!!

If they could be original.......... why would they work so hard to be "knock-off" xeroxes ? :D

They came to India with Buses too, inter-city ones; with a brand name called 'King-Long' which cost half of the Volvos with whom they were competing. First, the general public started calling them Ting-Tong, Ding-Dong, Ling-Long and stuff like that so they were locally re-badged as 'Cerita' Buses. Then as they ran for some time, other specialities of those buses got exposed, like the most common one was clutch-plates falling to pieces or gears stripping their teeth off and so on. Passengers were not sure that they would complete the journey, some times they did but with the AirCon dead. Passengers then refused to board those buses if they saw them. That was the end of 'King-Long'.........

The bikes did not stand a chance in the market, even the 'Gulsar' which was a cheaper rip-off of the Bajaj Pulsar.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Where did they operate? :D

That's a different question altogether! :ashamed: But at least they are big companies with enough funds to make cars...they are not like a small underground set up inside some lane making knock-offs of Rolex watches!!
Business point of view , they are creating price gauging environment for the brand holders....lolz...proving buy my Rolls copy ..all is same but half the price....just a unethical entry in the motor industry....well....my 2cents...pushing brand holders to reconsider the price , may be reason to attract financially strong segment of society ...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Where did they operate? :D

All over the place, mostly in Western India. I took only one ride in one of them; where the clutch plate disintegrated with some smoke and lots of sound effects, so the Driver rolled it to the verge of the Expressway and sat as "cool as a cucumber". That was the "nth" such mishap that he'd had, that is why he was so cool.
Not for me though, I never came close to another one again, and now they seem to have gone extinct....

Business point of view , they are creating price gauging environment for the brand holders....lolz...proving buy my Rolls copy ..all is same but half the price....just a unethical entry in the motor industry....well....my 2cents...pushing brand holders to reconsider the price , may be reason to attract financially strong segment of society ...

That seems to be the case...but they have lost their credibility and became a laughing stock in the process. A more prudent way would have been to hire a professional Italian designing company and get some decent original designs for themselves, that Range Rover is not the last good design on earth, neither the Chinese companies are too cash starved to hire a professional designer.

Probably copying and using fakes is not a taboo in China, they even got a fake Goldman Sachs among many other fakes: Shenzhen Goldman Sachs is China’s latest fake

But in many parts of the world people would find it embarrassing to use something fake, I like watches and have some good watches from Indian and foreign brands that are within my budget, but I would never wear a fake Rolex.

That seems to be the case...but they have lost their credibility and became a laughing stock in the process. A more prudent way would have been to hire a professional Italian designing company and get some decent original designs for themselves, that Range Rover is not the last good design on earth, neither the Chinese companies are too cash starved to hire a professional designer.

Probably copying and using fakes is not a taboo in China, they even got a fake Goldman Sachs among many other fakes: Shenzhen Goldman Sachs is China’s latest fake

But in many parts of the world people would find it embarrassing to use something fake, I like watches and have some good watches from Indian and foreign brands that are within my budget, but I would never wear a fake Rolex.

Hey what is wrong with wearing a fake Rolex ? :P
On one of my trips, I bought some in Shenzen and gave them to my Watchman, Driver and Cook respectively. They are the only guys in the neighborhood to wear Rolexes.... :D

@Roybot You have been to China, any personal experience with these cars? :)

Back
Top Bottom