What's new

Chinese copycat cars

Thanks for spreading the truth

This Chinese behavior will surely make India a Global Automotive Manufacturing Giant in next decade :D

Thanks for spreading the truth

This Chinese behavior will surely make India a Global Automotive Manufacturing Giant in next decade :D
I hope I live long enough to witness that. :woot:

I hope I live long enough to witness that. :woot:
Bro, You will also witness Bollywood conquering the World Entertainment Industry.

Indians Software biggies growing into Giants.

NRI's returning to their roots.

No harm in dreaming :D

Whew...... that is a huge deal of 'knock-offs' from what may be the world's biggest xerox shop; but the only one that I would like to buy is the "Lund Bund" knock-off always wanted to own a Range Rover. People can keep their "Cherrys".

good copy

i have one mouth, a nose, 2 eyes, a pair of ears,
your head is 80% same as as my head.

your mother and father copy me, they look at my image produce you.

Whew...... that is a huge deal of 'knock-offs' from what may be the world's biggest xerox shop; but the only one that I would like to buy is the "Lund Bund" knock-off always wanted to own a Range Rover. People can keep their "Cherrys".
"Lund Bund"? :laugh: Yeah it's absolutely nuts to see such plagiarism. Mind you the Chinese cellphone industry is just as crazy. It's interesting to note that one of the largest importers of Chinese cellphones is none other than India. I've not been to India but a friend told me the phone shops are full of Chinese copies as well as original Chinese designs.

good copy

i have one mouth, a nose, 2 eyes, a pair of ears,
your head is 80% same as as my head.

your mother and father copy me, they look at my image produce you.
Genius. Interesting rebuttal. :cheers:

More i scroll the forum ..more i laugh....such a talent of copying ....

For those who say Chinese Stuff stuff is cheap and quality is not good

X7 Vs Evoque

The controversial LandWind X7, a copycat of the Range Rover Evoque, was unveiled at the Guangzhou motor show in China last November.

Just one hall away Jaguar Land Rover was busy launching a locally made Evoque, the first product of its joint venture with Chinese manufacturer Chery.

If the crowds around the authentic car on the JLR stand can be trusted, the real deal is the clear winner.

Chris Bryant, president of the JLR joint-venture, wouldn't comment on the X7 copycat, stating that he was, “here to speak about our joint-venture Evoque”.

However, senior company figures at the LA motor show have poured scorn on the LandWind, and you can read their comments here.

Bryant pointed out that the only difference betweenthe authenticEvoque made in China and one built in the UK was the badge on the back which has the joint-venture name written in Chinese. “It’s the same quality, same service, same choice,” he said.

With prices starting at around the Chinese equivalent of £14,000 the LandWind X7 doppelganger appears a steal against £40,000-plus for the locally produced Evoque.

A look at the interior of the X7 shows reasonable quality leathers and soft plastics for a Chinese car. However, it should be remembered that LandWind garnered a zero in the Euro NCAP crash test safety ratings for their Isuzu Rodeo-based X6.

And it seems that the X7 inherits exterior build issues. There is evident bubbling of paintwork on corners and the gaps of the rear doors and boot are neither regular nor flush with the sides.

There are differences between the cars: the X7 is larger by more than 5cm including a 1cm longer wheelbase and most notably has a roof rack. It has an underpowered 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine delivering 188bhp coupled to either a six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic.

That's against 237bhp in the joint-venture Evoque with a nine-speed automatic unit.

External differences are minor and are largely a matter of detailing. This is carried over into the interior which sports a very similar dashboard layout. One of the few areas where the LandWind wins out is that it has a larger infotainment touchscreen than the Evoque.

Mark Andrews

Man even after copying such designs they have state owned car making companies
Can you believe it?
Lol :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:
State owned automobile company?
That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.:omghaha:

China is making copies likes car Bags Shoes Even food item of international brands Just because Those who Can;t Afford Good Stuff van buy Copies easily....

Not everyone is rich you know If You can Buy X7 which is exact same in performance quality etc in 22000$ why pay 65000$ for evoque

Chinese auto industry is shit....until they a produce a copy of this for less than $75k.

gallery-fxx-k_2-1280x0_T1FBHU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom