What's new

China’s Chang’e-3 Moon Rover Descends to Lower Orbit Sets Up Historic Soft Landing

That is the problem. I saw on news, today they will put even English level 4 and level 6 test out of Univesity.
We will have worse English level in future.

China will be the most powerful economical country in 10 years time. I believe CCP will try to promote mandarin/Chinese as a common language in the world. Therefore the need of english prominent in China is not necessary plus it may dilute the Chinese culture.

The Bunny did it,and did it well。:D

Question why are there so few comments in this thread if Pakistan or India did rugs the we would have seen 20 page long thread in a matter of minutes
Why so less comments

China opens space teleoperation center

China's first center designed for teleoperation, or operation from a distance, of deep space missions was formally opened at the Beijing Aerospace Control Center (BACC) following its successful trial use on the country's first moon rover early on Sunday.

The moon rover Yutu, or Jade Rabbit, separated from the lander at 4:35 a.m. on Sunday, several hours after the Chang'e-3 probe soft-landed on the lunar surface.

The successful separation and soft-landing marked the formal operation of the center, where technicians can fully control and monitor the working conditions of the rover and lander.

The center provides 40 seats for operating posts ranging from commanding to route planning.

"A three-dimensional technique was used in order to more clearly know the working conditions of the moon rover," said Zhou Jianliang, chief engineer of the BACC.

Chang'e-3 landed on the moon's Sinus Iridum, or the Bay of Rainbows, at 9:11 p.m. on Saturday, establishing China as the third country in the world capable of carrying out such a rover mission after the United States and former Soviet Union.

The soft-landing was carried out 12 days after the probe blasted off on a Long March-3B carrier rocket from southwest China.

Zhou said that commands for future deep space explorations will also be issued from the center.

China opens space teleoperation center - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Question why are there so few comments in this thread if Pakistan or India did rugs the we would have seen 20 page long thread in a matter of minutes
Why so less comments

We are humble people. Our space program has achieved so much and given us great sense of pride before so we don't have the urge to brag. Not just our space program, but our country in general achieve so many things frequently that we don't have the urge to brag.

Chinese people in general are very down to earth and humble people. It's not in our nature to go around bragging like a bunch of idiots.

We just say well done and move on.

Why so less comments

There are far fewer Chinese frequenting this site than Pakistanis or Indians.

Or Maybe the Chinese are getting used to this type of achievement and are no longer as enthusiastic as they were not so long ago.

Another reason could be that the Chinese are exposed to many developments (the majority of which don't get reported in English)of a similar nature on an almost daily basis and in the process the local news outlets have managed to blunt people's sensation for ”excitement“。

Last edited:
Some nationalities just have the ambition to build an empire. Like the British empire. Just look at the number of India superpower pages on facebook.

I have said this many times and I am going to repeat here again:

our border is 350km away from their capital, our army will ensure the government of india is always checked.

six-wheeled+moon+rover,+Yutu++%28Jade+Rabbit%29.gif

I have no such impression about pakistan before I entered in to this PDF.But after seeing the hundred of posts of pakistanis friends ,I have to change my opinion .Sorry dear it is not my fault .

Have you ever noticed that even though it's a Pakistani forum indians are allowed to express freely here unlike Indian forums? Does that not strike you as something positive? and as for hundreds of posts by Pakistanis I can show twice that many by Indians against not just Pakistan but China, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

In any case you are more than welcomed to counter whenever some Pakistani points something directly on India but dragging us like you did without a provocation was sorry to say just low.

Have you ever noticed that even though it's a Pakistani forum indians are allowed to express freely here unlike Indian forums? Does that not strike you as something positive? and as for hundreds of posts by Pakistanis I can show twice that many by Indians against not just Pakistan but China, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

In any case you are more than welcomed to counter whenever some Pakistani points something directly on India but dragging us like you did without a provocation was sorry to say just low.

All nationalities can express freely in Indian Defence forum.What I am trying to say is correct.We only criticize when someone try to say bad about our achievement that all.

All nationalities can express freely in Indian Defence forum.What I am trying to say is correct.We only criticize when someone try to say bad about our achievement that all.

Who dragged Pakistan in a negative way in this thread?

calm down friend .I gave answer to the post 7.And i think i am correct

I am calm, How about you call in a mod, an international mod, and see who is correct and please stop this thread derailment let it be for the great achievement of our Chinese allies...

This is indeed a great achievement and proves that Chinese space program has come of age.

My heartiest congratulations to the Chinese scientist & engineers who made it happen.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom