What's new

China’s Chang’e-3 Moon Rover Descends to Lower Orbit Sets Up Historic Soft Landing

congrats to china..
i'm happy looking at the indian posts wishing congrats on chinese achievement in contrast to all the bragging about poverty and bs of some chinese posters on indian space achievements.
looking forward for a space cooperation between both the countries.

congrats to china..
i'm happy looking at the indian posts wishing congrats on chinese achievement in contrast to all the bragging about poverty and bs of some chinese posters on indian space achievements.
looking forward for a space cooperation between both the countries.

Just show you are a better person than the Chinese poster?

Just show you are a better person than the Chinese poster?
i dont want to show anything to anybody.i just told that we can be more matured rather than bashing countries always.i dont care if somebody considers me better or not really.

BTW, also waiting for bashers like the 7-11 shop-keeper to say this is CCP faking. :)
Wasn't expecting the Full Moon China take out owners to mix grease to their baloney on the first post. You should of trolled in recent Chinese satelite which blew up in orbit where you would find some positive tone from Indian members. But you had to put forth your racist take out high on IQ attitude. Good now tell us more about your upbringings.?

All in all, Congrats to China on this marvelous achievement.

china-chang-e-3-lunar-orbit-path.jpg

Was the Bay of Rainbows picked for a particular mission or feature, or just ease of landing?

Congrats to China.

What I find here is that this is only two page long after 3 hours. If India made this achievement, it would have been 20 pages long with second by second analysis of the mission.

Congrats to China.

What I find here is that this is only two page long after 3 hours. If India made this achievement, it would have been 20 pages long with second by second analysis of the mission.

May be the ordinary chinese people do not care about it like Indians do? You know different people different taste

Back
Top Bottom