What's new

China’s Chang’e-3 Moon Rover Descends to Lower Orbit Sets Up Historic Soft Landing

Congrats to China.

What I find here is that this is only two page long after 3 hours. If India made this achievement, it would have been 20 pages long with second by second analysis of the mission.

Becos english is not prominent in China. Therefore most Chinese reader will not come here and comment. Go sina or HS or any other Chinese website and you will see if not hundred of pages in just few hours.

:china:

I want to see us put a man on the moon in my lifetime.

The MOON is OURS :china::chilli:....HAHA:angel:

"That's one small step for a rover, one giant leap for Chinese."
CCTV live news: GO ~Jade Rabbit, on the moon !:bunny:

052259up81oqj17uocppuj.jpg.thumb.jpg

052304hux6a77a9x9iiskk.jpg.thumb.jpg

052307l5imkly9p6dpyzdb.jpg.thumb.jpg

052313fmm4vm9g934i4d54.jpg.thumb.jpg

052318cm111vqq2kiyt6lv.jpg.thumb.jpg

052321gllrs6ahrat1ere6.jpg.thumb.jpg

052331vz5uzfrufuufv5f3.jpg.thumb.jpg

052344wss0p5fh17hxtf00.jpg.thumb.jpg

052346znw5fg2e5umawuwu.jpg.thumb.jpg

052245pwpzhazgmggo8cjm.jpg.thumb.jpg

No clue, just look at the number of threads/posts by them throwing dirt on Pakistan, China, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.

Some nationalities just have the ambition to build an empire. Like the British empire. Just look at the number of India superpower pages on facebook.

It's been 30 years or so since a rover landed on the Moon.

Congrats.

The Bunny did it,and did it well。:D

You guys can't get over your Pakistan obsession can you, had to drag us in:)

Congratulations to Chinese brothers!

I have no such impression about pakistan before I entered in to this PDF.But after seeing the hundred of posts of pakistanis friends ,I have to change my opinion .Sorry dear it is not my fault .

Becos english is not prominent in China. Therefore most Chinese reader will not come here and comment. Go sina or HS or any other Chinese website and you will see if not hundred of pages in just few hours.
That is the problem. I saw on news, today they will put even English level 4 and level 6 test out of Univesity.
We will have worse English level in future.

Back
Top Bottom