What's new

'China will be 2nd most powerful nation by 2050'

and in terms of quality Chinese are the least its known all over the world

And once again, correct yourself, Chinese make not one variant of a product, they make same item with different quality, as per the market they are gonna be send. For Pakistan and India, the quality of the product would be less, but the same item when being imported to Europe or the US, will have superior quality. And majority of the items, they make as per the quality specifications given by the importer where the things are being imported.

And as far as their weapon systems, no major quality issues have surfaced to whomever they have sold.

Don't tag the Russian line of poor quality weapons, since the Russians are afraid that China will be taking over their share in future with their weapons. Think something from your own side also by researching it.

i am not making making bogus claims even the chinese kilo are named as yaun's only some modifications are done....
every one know's that J11 are copies of su-27 which became a big debate between china and russia thats trueee
and J-10 designs are derived from israil lavi aircraft whose desings were bought by china
HQ-9 is a pure copy of S300 it was further improved and made HQ-10

its not easy because there are some restictions but china crossed it

And once again, correct yourself, Chinese make not one variant of a product, they make same item with different quality, as per the market they are gonna be send. For Pakistan and India, the quality of the product would be less, but the same item when being imported to Europe or the US, will have superior quality. And majority of the items, they make as per the quality specifications given by the importer where the things are being imported.

And as far as their weapon systems, no major quality issues have surfaced to whomever they have sold.

Don't tag the Russian line of poor quality weapons, since the Russians are afraid that China will be taking over their share in future with their weapons. Think something from your own side also by researching it.

can you show me some proof to set your claims chinese products are sold only because they are cheep and not because they have quality if they make superior quality for europian and US then the cost would be more so there is nothing change in quality what you think

i am not making making bogus claims even the chinese kilo are named as yaun's only some modifications are done....
every one know's that J11 are copies of su-27 which became a big debate between china and russia thats trueee
and J-10 designs are derived from israil lavi aircraft whose desings were bought by china
HQ-9 is a pure copy of S300 it was further improved and made HQ-10

its not easy because there are some restictions but china crossed it

Yeah, you are making Bogus claims. Chinese have never labeled anything as Yuan class sub, it has been done by the western ones to identify it, since its design is changed. Chinese still label it as improved Song class sub. And i gave you evidence of what those differences are, but you haven't refuted it with any evidence to show it to be a copy of Kilo, with your logic, every sub is nearly a copy of each other, since their outer design shares similarities. Russians have not given any tech transfer for the Kilo to the Chinese, so can you tell with facts how its a copy of the Kilo. Tear drop shell does not suggest it to be a copy, had it been a copy, it would have been exactly like the Kilo, but even from outer design its not.

This time, understand it, J-11 was a ToT agreement with the Chinese by the Russians, in a phased manner. But the Russians after taking the money for the ToT started to give problems to the Chinese with regard to ToT, thus China cancelled the order for Su-27s coming from Russia, and started to solve the issues which the Russians have not provided as per the agreement, and China succeeded without Russian help, on which Russia got pissed off as China made something on their own and a better one. Learn the whole story, before uttering nonsense.

J-10 is not a copy design of Lavi, there are many dissimilarities between both the designs, go and try to see them.

Once again, S-300 tech has been transferred to China from Russia and China can do modifications as it likes, thus its not a copy, its licensed production with complete transfer tech.

can you show me some proof to set your claims chinese products are sold only because they are cheep and not because they have quality if they make superior quality for europian and US then the cost would be more so there is nothing change in quality what you think

Well I have no idea why you did not knew that, its a well known fact, don't know about India, but in Pakistan, there are different quality variants of the same item with different price tags. Plus I have friends who do business from China, have heard a lot about how Chinese operate.

Plus, the biggest example is, had Chinese quality been that bad, it wouldn't be having such huge trade figures with US & Europe, or we would have heard complaints from the US and Europe about the quality issues on daily basis.

a TOT doent mean one can build any no planes it want.India has complete TOT of su-30mki but it has to pay russia for each plane it build for it self even if we use every part made by ourself.
i know that su300 tech was transfered from russia to china after which they developed the so called HQ-9 .they made some modification and many more things but basic its like su300 ( i just wanted to say that HQ-9 is not 100% indigenous tech and same with J11 it have the combination of russian and chinese techs)
from first i was saying that most of the chinese most advanced weapons have russian origin

lastly the chinese most capable fighter is SU-30mkk is also russian

a TOT doent mean one can build any no planes it want.India has complete TOT of su-30mki but it has to pay russia for each plane it build for it self even if we use every part made by ourself.
i know that su300 tech was transfered from russia to china after which they developed the so called HQ-9 .they made some modification and many more things but basic its like su300 ( i just wanted to say that HQ-9 is not 100% indigenous tech and same with J11 it have the combination of russian and chinese techs)
from first i was saying that most of the chinese most advanced weapons have russian origin

Well this is what smart people do, west and Russia also did not made missiles & jet fighter tech from their own entirely, they got lot of German tech, experience and trained manpower and based on that tech, they made things for themselves, learned and mastered the technology and made new innovative products. Similarly, Chinese may have for now copied the Russian tech, but they have learned a lot, still learning, making infrastructure, trained and experienced manpower, on whose back tomorrow in coming years its gonna make new, innovative products.

This is how world works and this is how smart people work, get things from others, learn the art and trade and then make your own things, research and make better and improved things.

And yeah about Su-30MKK, have no comments as its a lengthy debate.

1. that just shows that india is incapable then
2. hq-9 is said to be developed with research help from parts of the s-300 and patriot systems, the the system itself is Chinese and 100% made in china
3. early Chinese industry was built with the help of the Russians and high tech imports from the 90's and 2000s was from Russia hence chinese and russian hardware will be very similar even if developed separately at this point(not to mention many times china has help from russia scientists)
4. the most capable fighter in service is j-10, also su-30mk2 is around too.

Taimi you've basically said everything that I wanted to say. Great arguments!

I think that self-sufficiency should be the goal of any major military power. It is better to have an indigenious weapon that is slightly inferior in some respects than an imported weapon.

China is still a superpower for me USA is only in papers not anymore when comes to strength one on one

and in terms of quality Chinese are the least its known all over the world

LOL! :rofl:

You can’t afford to buy good quality Chinese products, and end yourself up in low-end... then you start to bad-mouth petulantly... :lol: Poor little church mouse!

Do you know why Schwarzenegger checks out China's high-speed rail - Yahoo! News ? Because it's No 1 in the world.

LOL again!

Do you really try so hard to demonstrate to us that India sucks and China rocks? By your won testimony.

Back
Top Bottom